剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表
is Bob Cratchit a depressing,
包伯克萊奇特是我的员工
impoverished man who work for me.
垂头丧气、一贫如洗
But... who is that little cripple?
但…那个小瘸子是谁?
His son, Tiny Tim. -
他的儿子 小蒂姆
A kind boy with a mysterious leg illness.
一个腿部有不明毛病的好孩子
Let's be happy for what we have.
让我们庆幸现有的东西吧
And pray for Mr. Scrooge.
同时为斯克鲁奇祈祷
Yes, Father.
好 父亲
What? How can they be happy? They have nothing.
什么?他们怎么可能开心? 他们一无所有
They chomp on little bone.
只有一根骨头可以啃
...Spirit?
幽灵?
Where have you gone?
你去哪儿了?
Don't leave me.
不要离开我
When is the third ghost coming?
第三个幽灵什么时候来?
I think she wants to show you somethin'!
我觉得她想让你看一些东西
What?
什么?
...My poor, tiny boy.
我可怜的孩子
He was as good as gold.
他有一颗金子般的心
...Teenie Tim?
小蒂姆?
He's dead?
他死了?
What kind of Christmas story is this?
这算什么圣诞故事?
Whose grave is that?
那是谁的坟?
Why, it's yours.
是你的
What?
什么?
But I'm still young!
但是我还很年轻
This cannot be. No! No! No!
这不可能 不!
I have much to accomplish still.
我还有很多大事没有完成
I can't!
我不能死!
Sorry, but your time is up, Scrooge.
抱歉 但你的死期到了xa0斯克鲁奇
...Please!
求求你
Let me live a little longer. -
让我多活几年
No! I banish you, spirit.
不!我驱逐你 幽灵
I banish you, I said.
我说了 我驱逐你
So, stop coming at me.
所以 别过来
Okay. -
好吧
You want a piece of Scroogey?
想尝尝斯克鲁奇的厉害?
No!
不!
Boy!
孩子!
What day is it?
今天几号♥?
Why, Christmas Day, sir!
今天是圣诞节 先生!
I'm not dead! -
我没死!
And you're not dead!
你们也没死!
And we haven't missed Christmas at all!
我们也没有错过圣诞节!
Merry Christmas, everyone!
大家圣诞节快乐!
Today, I defect from Communist Russia
今天 我要脱离共♥产♥主义俄♥国♥
and join in glorious American celebration!
跟美国人一起庆祝这个伟大的节日
I will live in past, present, and future!
我将生活在过去、现在和未来
...Me too!
我也是!
Teenie Tim, you're alive!
小蒂姆 你还活着!
God bless us, every one!
上帝保佑我们所有人!
Yes! -
太棒了!
Thank you for joining us at the GLOW Christmas Spectacular.
谢谢大家观看女子摔跤秀的圣诞演出
Hope you learned a thing or two.
希望你们有所收获
I know I have. -
反正我有收获
Hey, before you head back into that there casino,
嘿 在你们回到赌场之前
we'd like you to join us in a song. -
我们想请各位与我们高歌♥一曲
From our family... to yours.
作为我们全体人员 对你们及家人的节日问候
Hey, Timmy. -Help!
嘿 蒂米 -帮帮我
♪ I'm dreaming of a white Christmas ♪
我梦见一个白色圣诞节
♪ Just like the ones I used to know ♪
就像我熟悉的那些圣诞节
♪ Where the treetops glisten ♪
树梢灯光闪烁
♪ And children listen ♪
孩子们侧耳聆听
♪ To hear sleigh bells in the snow ♪
听那雪中的雪橇铃♥声♥
Everybody now!
大家一起唱!
♪ I'm dreaming of a White Christmas ♪
我梦见一个白色圣诞节
♪ With every Christmas card I write ♪
我写的每一张圣诞卡片
♪ May your days... ♪ -Ho ho ho!
祝你的日子…
Merry Christmas, everyone!
大家圣诞节快乐!
It's Keith!
是基思!
I was your Secret Santa.
我是你的神秘圣诞老人
I figured this is what you wanted.
我猜这是你的圣诞愿望
Thank you.
谢谢
Are you kidding me? -
天啊!
Hot damn, it's good to see you.
哇塞 见到你太好了
See?
瞧
All we needed was music, a little snow, and a hot black Santa.
配上音乐 加点雪 加一个性感的黑皮肤圣诞老人就够了
It's fucking Christmas now, baby.
这他妈才叫圣诞节 宝贝
Are those Hanukkah underpants?
你这是光明节内♥裤♥吗?
Yes. My mom gets me a new pair every year for the first night.
是的 我妈每年都送我一条新的 让我第一天晚上穿
Okay, jingle bells.
好了 铃儿响叮当
Okay, okay. Time to exchange presents. -
好 该交换礼物了
What? -You are a miracle.
干嘛? -你是个奇迹
...Really, Carmen.
真的 卡门
You're the heart and soul of this team.
你是这个团队的灵魂
It's not me.
功劳不在我
People love Christmas.
人们本来就喜欢圣诞节
Thank you for my Christmas present.
谢谢你送的圣诞礼物
That match was the most fun I've had all year.
刚才的比赛是我今年最开心的一次
Right?
对吧?
Are you going back to LA for Christmas? -No.
你会回洛杉矶过圣诞节吗? -不
Omaha, to see my parents.
我去奥马哈看望父母
Well, I have to fly through Denver. There's nothing direct.
必须去丹佛转机 没有直达航♥班♥
So, Denver, then home.
所以先去丹佛 然后回家
But now, thanks to you, I'm... I'm...
现在 都是被你闹的 我…
honestly looking forward to seeing the snow.
真的很期待看到雪
Are you guys drinking already? -Yeah!
你们现在就喝上了? -对!
You gonna keep this on?
你会一直穿着这身衣服?
Look, I know how you feel about Santa Claus.
听着 我知道你对圣诞老人的感觉
That was a lot of tongue. -
你的舌吻真猛
I mean, you was all... ton-tonsils.
我是说你…舌头伸得可长了
You too. -Up in here. I mean, you know. It's true.
你也是 -都到这儿了 我是说真的
I'm just not sure where we're at.
只是不知道我们现在是什么关系
Well...
这个嘛…
you walked out of the room and left town.
是你走出房♥间 离开了维加斯
So, how about you tell me where you're at?
不如你来说说 我们是什么关系
I was angry.
我当时很生气
And I needed to get angry.
我需要发泄怒气
But all this time apart, all I thought about was you.
但分开这么久 我满脑子都是你
That's my country song.
你是我的主打歌♥
But I should tell you, I did meet a woman.
但我应该告诉你 我遇到了一个女人
God.
天啊
You met someone?
你有新欢了?
I met a woman about adoption.
是和一位女士谈了领养的事
Just got some basic information,
我只是稍微打听了一下
but she thinks we might be good candidates.
不过她说我们可能是合格的领养人
So you wouldn't have to stop working.
所以你不必放弃工作
You wouldn't have to give up your body.
你不必放弃你的身体
I could stay home with the baby.
我可以待在家里带孩子
Ah, it's another way to go. If we want.
这也是一个办法 如果我们愿意
Well, Sebastian, we were shocked when we looked into this property.
塞巴斯蒂安 我们查了一下这家公♥司♥ 结果吓了一跳
It's a viable play, room for growth.
完全可行 很有发展空间
How'd you find this?
你是怎么找到的?
Debbie Eagan, my, uh, producing partner. She brought it to me.
我的制♥作♥合伙人黛比伊根推荐的
It's my boyfriend's deal.
是我男朋友的买♥♥卖♥♥
We're, uh, swooping in
我们打算趁虚而入 给他来个釜底抽薪
and pulling it out from under him. -We are?
我们要这样做?
Yes, we are.
是的
Jesus. Remind me not to date you.
老天 我可千万不能跟你约会
You're not gonna have time to date me, Allen.
你不会有时间跟我约会 艾伦
You'll be so busy sewing this up before the end of the year.
你要忙着在年底前敲定这笔买♥♥卖♥♥
剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表