剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表
我不能那样跟他说
I wonder if he thought I'd be too critical.
也许他觉得我太严苛了
If I'd be ahead of it, push too much on a first draft.
觉得我太急躁 对初稿的要求太高
Or if, in the reading, he wanted a flatter tone.
或者他希望用更平缓的语气读
An undecorated read, easier to hear. -Drinks?
少一点声情并茂 听着更顺耳 -喝酒吗?
No, thank you. -Jim Beam on the rocks.
不用了 -占边威士忌加冰
you're ordering a drink?
你点了酒?
For this conversation? Yeah.
你一直这么念叨 是得来点酒
Sorry.
抱歉
I sound like a crazy actress, don't I?
我听起来像个疯狂的演员 是吧?
Yeah, you do.
是的 没错
.. You're not supposed to agree.
你不该附和我
Look, I got a pretty good handle on who you are, but...
听着 我很了解你的性格xa0但是…
this weekend, you've been fucking nuts.
这个周末你太他妈古怪了
Excuse me?
你说什么?
I'm here two hours, and you want to move in together.
我刚来了两个小时 你就想和我同居
You try on all these rings.
试各种各样的戒指
You buy me this really expensive camera that you know I cannot afford.
给我买♥♥了一台超贵的相机 而且明知我买♥♥不起
my God, it was a gift!
天啊 那是礼物
And you're obsessed with Sam.
而且对山姆很痴迷
Okay, I am not obsessed with Sam.
我没有痴迷山姆
Whatever, his stupid screenplay. Yeah, you are.
不管他的破剧本写什么 没错 你就是
And I don't want to move in together. I was kidding.
我并不想同居 我只是开玩笑
Well, my Portuguese grandfather says there's truth in every joke.
我的葡萄牙祖父说 每个笑话都不会空穴来风
Well, my Protestant grandfather never said anything.
我的新教♥徒♥祖父什么都没说过
He died of hypertension, so cheers to our dead grandfathers.
他死于高血压 敬我们死去的祖父
My grandfather's not dead. I told you that.
我的祖父还活着 我跟你说过
I'm sorry
对不起
if I don't remember every moment from our phone calls.
我们打电♥话♥时聊的内容 我不是全部记得
Then why are we talking every night? Hey.
那还何必每天晚上聊电♥话♥? -嘿
Sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打断你们
You, .. You a photographer?
你…你是摄影师吗?
Over by the stairs might be a nicer photo.
站在楼梯边也许拍出来更好看
No, we want it right here. Right where we met.
不 就在这里拍xa0这是我们相识的地方
Yep. The best three weeks of my life.
对 我生命中最美好的三个星期
Even with that foot infection.
虽然脚感染了
You are loud, you are late, you said no to drag.
你听很吵的音乐 迟到 还拒绝看变装表演
What is going on? Are you quitting? Because if you are,
怎么回事?你不想干了吗?
as a producer, I need two weeks' notice,
如果是这样 那作为制♥作♥人
and Bash will replace you with a sword swallower, so...
我需要你提前两周通知我 巴什会用吞剑者顶替你 所以…
Come in.
进来吧
I will be just a minute.
等我一下
just make yourself comfortable.
你先去吧
He's... He's... He's juggling. -Don't mind him.
他…他在杂耍 -别管他
...The new match felt great tonight.
今晚新编的比赛感觉很棒
I'm gonna be so sore tomorrow,
明天我会浑身酸痛
but the crowd ate it up.
但观众看得很过瘾
Yeah.
对
What?
怎么了?
I don't know how you can do the same show night after night.
每晚演同样的节目 搞不懂你怎么受得了
I'm bored, and I've only been here a week.
我才来了一个礼拜 已经无聊死了
What are you talking about? We just changed a whole match.
你说什么? 我们不是刚刚改编了比赛吗?
That's bullshit.
狗屁不如
There's no story lines. No drama.
没有故事线 没有戏剧性
Well... thanks, I guess.
好吧 谢谢
Look...
听着
I'm proud of you.
我为你感到骄傲
You're better now than half the guys I work with.
跟我合作过的男人 有一半都不如你
Plus, you're creative.
而且你很有创意
You've got a mind for this.
很有天分
You should come on the road with me.
你应该和我一起巡演
Do some real wrestling.
表演真正的摔跤
I think you're ready.
我想你准备好了
I can't leave GLOW. The girls depend on me.
我不能离开这个节目 姑娘们需要我
You can do so much more than this.
你太大材小用了
Where you off to next?
你下一站去哪儿?
Phoenix.
凤♥凰♥城
Then Sacramento.
然后去萨克拉门托
Bring me back a T-shirt?
帮我带一件T恤?
I always do.
哪次没给你带?
Okay, stop moving. -It's tight.
好了 别乱动 -太紧了
...I kn
天啊
! I've never really known if I was a soprano or an alto.
我一直搞不清 自己是女高音还是女低音
Because I can sing really high, but I've also got low notes.
我可以唱得很高 低音也没问题
I'm an alto when I rap, for sure. -Maybe you're a mezzo.
我唱饶舌时绝对是女低音 -也许你是女中音
A mezzo. -Maybe.
女中音
look at him.
噢 你看他
Ah! Honey, wake up. -
亲爱的 醒醒
Sorry, babe. I just had meetings all day
抱歉 宝贝 我开了一天的会
with the acrobats, and jugglers,
跟那些杂技和杂耍演员
and a baby... tiger wrangler.
还有小…老虎摔跤手
I want you to meet Bobby Barnes.
我想让你见见鲍比巴恩斯
We all just went to his show downstairs, and it was so incredible!
我们都去楼下看了他的演出 真是太棒了!
I'm gonna get the champagne. He's gonna teach me how to sing.
我去倒一杯香槟 他要教我唱歌♥
Are you sure I'm not interrupting?
我没有打扰你吧?
Do you need to sleep? No, no, no. Please, sit down.
你想睡觉吗? -不 请坐
All right.
好吧
They beat those tigers.
她们狂虐那些老虎
They do? -Yeah.
是吗? -是啊
I'm not surprised everyone's trying to get an audience
难怪每个人都想见见
with the Howard Foods prince.
霍华尔食品公♥司♥的公子
My son loves your baked beans. -Hey!
我儿子特别爱吃你们的烤豆 -嘿
Eats them right out of the can. -I'll have them send over a case.
直接抱着罐子吃 -我叫人给你寄一箱
thanks.
谢谢
So, you're a singer?
所以你是歌♥手?
Yeah. And I've got a good show,
对 我的节目还不错
if I may say so myself.
恕我不谦虚地说一句
I've been here ten years, eleven in June.
我来了十年了 六月份就满11年了
I hope you don't mind one last pitch from a desperate performer.
我现在处境艰难 只能求你了
Please. Any friend of Rhonda's. -All right.
请说 你是朗达的朋友 -好
Downstairs, they're turning people away,
我现在的剧场 坐满人就不许客人进场了
and yet I can't get a bigger room.
他们又不肯给我换大一点的剧场
And there's not a hotel out that window that hasn't,
外面的那些酒店
pardon my language, fucked me with a four-wall deal.
没有一家不用剧场协议坑我
I pay to play, and I'm cheap, Mr. Howard,
我要交场地费 票也卖♥♥得不贵 霍华德先生
but I have made money for lots of loathsome people,
但我帮很多可恶的家伙赚到了钱
who'd let me die on the street if it weren't for the butts in the seats,
如果不是客人爱看我的表演 就算我饿死街头他们也不会管
and now...
现在
I'd like to make money for you.
我想帮你赚钱
Yeah. You are, by all accounts, non-loathsome. Thank you.
对 你一点也不可恶
You care about your performers, and you pay them well.
你关心艺人 愿意给他们高薪
Word travels.
我有所耳闻
You really should come and see my show.
你真的应该来看看我的演出
Yeah, I definitely will.
我一定去
Well, come to the late show. We'll have a drink after.
那就来看午夜场吧 看完我们去喝两杯
It might have to be the early show.
还是早间场吧
Tonight notwithstanding,
今晚是个例外
my wife and I typically like to go to bed early,
我和我妻子一般睡得比较早
so... -Yeah.
所以… -好
So do my wife and I.
我和我老婆也是
Excuse me?
你说什么?
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to...
对不起 我不是说…
I do have a son.
我有一个儿子
He's seven.
今年七岁
His mother was a very dear friend.
他妈妈以前和我是好朋友
I couldn't resist putting a little spread together.
我忍♥不住弄了一些吃的
Wow, this is wonderful.
哇 太好了
Isn't she something? -Yeah.
她很棒吧? -对
Thanks. -Cheers.
干杯
To new friends. -Cheers.
敬新朋友 -干杯
I wake up,
剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表