剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表
Good morning.
早上好
Got breakfast!
早餐来了!
Come here. Is this too much for opening night in Vegas?
过来 维加斯首演 穿这个会不会太夸张了?
Like you care.
好像你真的在乎似的
I do care. - shh!
今天反常地凉快 最高气温18摄氏度
They're on. -...dropping this evening.
晚上会降温 -她们来了
And speaking of temperatures, look who I have here.
说到温度 看看谁来了
The hot new stars of Bash Howard's GLOW.
巴什的《华丽女子摔跤联盟》 中炙手可热的新星
...With me are Liberty Belle, and, uh-oh,
这是自♥由♥美人 以及…
this doesn't look good: Zoya the Destroya.
情况不妙 毁灭者卓娅
Ladies, how are you enjoying Vegas so far?
两位女士 喜欢拉斯维加斯吗?
Well, as the great American Elvis Presley once said,
嗯 正如伟大的美国人猫王所说:
“Viva Las Vegas.”
“拉斯维加斯万岁”
More like, "Viva Las Died On The Toilet."
不如说“死在马桶上万岁”
...delightful capitalist town.
…让人愉快的资本主义城市
One of your decadent neon lights
一盏堕落的霓虹灯
could... could power entire Soviet village.
耗电量快赶上苏联的一个村庄了
And yet, even we can afford clothes to cover women's nipples.
不过 就算是我们 也有钱买♥♥衣服遮住女人的咪♥咪♥
Have you guys been to the casino?
你们去过赌场吗?
Well, I like blackjack.
我喜欢玩21点
We... Just don't bet on red.
只要不赌红色就行
That's roulette. -Chess is far superior -to this blackjack.
那是轮盘赌 -国际象棋比21点好玩多了
It's open. -Whole game is what, count to 21?
门没锁 -玩法就是数到21点?
Did I miss anything? -At least we can count to 21...
我错过什么了吗? -至少我们可以数到21点…
They're just plugging the show, making up things about gambling.
他们在做节目宣传 调侃赌博
......today is such a proud day for our country.
…对美国来说 今天是一个值得骄傲的日子
You're right. Speaking of, I think we're getting close.
没错 说到这个 应该就快开始了
Hey... -I'm being told we're about a minute away.
嘿… -我听说还剩一分钟了
Hey. Wake up! -
嘿 醒醒!
You're gonna miss it!
你要错过了!
It's a once-in-a-lifetime event.
这种场面一辈子只有一次
What about Yuri? Dog, Laika?
那尤里呢?太空犬莱卡呢?
Well, you keep launching your puppies.
你们继续把小狗送入太空吧
We are sending schoolteachers into space,
我们即将把老师送入太空
because here in America, we believe in, well, dreamin' big.
因为在美国 我们相信远大的梦想
God bless the, uh... What was it? yeah.
上帝保佑…那东西叫什么?哦 对了
The US Challenger.
美国挑战者号♥
Why you so proud of Challenger?
挑战者有什么值得骄傲的?
"Challenger" means second place. Is terrible name.
“挑战者”意味着第二名 太逊了
Good one, Ruth. -
说得好 露丝
Okay, ladies, it's time.
好了 女士们 到时间了
Let's go live to the Challenger.
开始直播挑战者号♥发射
T-minus 15 seconds.
倒数15秒
I love this part. -
我喜欢这个环节
I'm not even sure where they're going. -They're going to space.
我都不知道他们将飞向哪里 -飞向太空
Yeah, but, like, where in it? -Seven, six...
我知道 太空的什么地方? -七、六…
We have main engine start.
主引擎点火
Four, three, two, one... -
四、三、二、一
...and liftoff! -
升空!
Liftoff of the 25th Space Shuttle mission,
执行第25次任务的航♥天♥飞机
and it has cleared the tower.
离开了发射塔
Bye-bye. Hope you don't run out of gas.
再见 希望不会中途没油了
At least we can afford it.
至少我们买♥♥得起汽油
Gosh, would you look at that glorious display of American genius?
天啊 看到了吗? 美国的天才之作太壮观了
Soaring across the sky. Hey, it's like a shootin' star.
高高地划过天空 就像一颗流星
That puny rocket look like child toy.
那个小火箭就像小孩子的玩具
It's probably not even real.
可能都不是真的 是唬人的
It's pretend, like your Ronald Reagan Star Wars.
就像你们的罗纳德里根的 星球大战计划
I spit on this Challenger mission.
我要朝挑战者任务吐口水
And who is this Christa?
这个赫丽斯塔是什么人?
She is high school educator?
高中老师吗?
What she going to do? She going to chaperone prom on rocket ship?
她去干什么? 在飞船上监督学校舞会吗?
Maybe I Challenge-r crew to chess game, how is that?
也许我会挑战她的队员比赛国际象棋 怎么样?
Then we see who is really superior brain. -Ruth.dear.
到时候就知道谁更聪明了 -露丝
What?
干嘛?
my God.
天啊
Okay, can we... can we cut?
可不可以不要录了?
We need to cut.
不要录了
NETFLIX 原创剧集
Come on, don't worry. It was only the local news.
好了 别担心 只是本地新闻而已
Yeah, it wasn't that bad.
是啊 没有那么糟
I made fun of a national tragedy on live TV.
我在电视直播时拿国家灾难开玩笑
You were just being a good heel.
你的反派一直演得很好
And... we don't know if it's a tragedy.
是不是悲剧还不知道
Maybe they survived.
也许他们活下来了
The shuttle plunged into the ocean. They're dead.
航♥天♥飞机一头栽进了大海 他们不可能活下来
What's wrong with CNN?
CNN在搞什么?
Why do they keep replaying something this sad?
干嘛反复播放这么悲惨的事?
Hello? -Hey, is she there?
喂? -嘿 她在吗?
oh hey.
哦 嘿
Hey.
嘿
What a fucking morning. Were you watching?
今天上午真操蛋 你看了吗?
Yep.
看了
Are you okay? -Not really.
你还好吧? -不好
So happy you're comin' tonight.
我很高兴你今晚会过来
Yeah, so, about that, um...
嗯 关于这件事…
I got called in to work.
我要去上班
KDTV needs "man on the street post-tragedy" coverage.
KDTV需要报道 “灾难发生后路人的反应”
They're paying me overtime,
有加班工资拿
which should cover the cost of our last phone bill.
应该够交上个月的电♥话♥费了
I'm sorry.
对不起
I really wanted to be your date for opening.
我很想陪你参加首演
That's okay. Go work.
没关系 去工作吧
I'll call you later.
我再打给你
Good luck tonight.
祝你演出顺利
They're not still gonna open the show tonight, right?
今晚的首演应该会取消吧?
All right, so we're at a standstill here?
我们要一切暂停吗?
I've got 40 cues to work through. -I've never been in this position.
我还有40场戏等着排练 -我从没遇到过这种情况
I don't know the right call, so I called the entertainment director
我也不知道怎么办 所以给娱乐总监打了个电♥话♥
to see what the other shows are doing. -I don't care.
看看其他节目怎么处理 -不管别人怎么做
I say we push opening night by a few days.
我觉得应该将首演推迟几天
Can we do that?
还可以推迟?
Yeah, we're the producers. We're not running things by Glen anymore.
可以 我们是制♥作♥人 以后不用听格伦的了
We push so we're not the show that danced on the graves of the astronauts.
我们推迟首演 免得别人说 我们对遇难的宇航员不敬
Yes. But let's also run it by Sandy.
好 不过还是跟珊迪商量一下
Hi!
嗨
Thank you. -Yes, ma'am.
谢谢 -不客气
what a morning.
上午的事太惨了
I almost crashed my car listening to it on the way in here.
我正在开车来这里 听到消息差点撞车
How are you all holding up? -Everyone's pretty upset.
你们还好吧? -大家都很心烦
Well, it is a fucking tragedy.
真是他妈的悲剧
And on opening night. I mean, it's a tough call.
正赶上今晚首演 让人左右为难
You know, I was here when the MGM fire happened.
当初我来的时候 正赶上米高梅大饭店大火
Eighty-five people killed.
死了85个人
The entire town was devastated.
整座城市受到重创
Guests literally suffocated in their beds.
客人躺在床上窒息而死
But when the dust cleared,
但是清理完灰烬之后
my old dance captain, Fluff LeCoque...
我以前的舞蹈队长芙拉福乐考特…
I don't know if you know Fluff, but...
不知道你是否认识芙拉福 不过…
Anyway, Fluff walks into the theater,
总之 芙拉福走进剧场
she takes a deep breath, and she says,
深吸了一口气说:
“Well, it doesn't smell like smoke in here.”
“嗯 这里闻不到烟味”
And you know what? They were back on the stage the next night.
你猜怎么着? 他们第二天就恢复演出了
That's terrible.
太过分了
No. That's Vegas, Mrs. Howard.
不 这就是维加斯 霍华德太太
no, no, no. This isn't my wife. No, my wife plays the scientist.
不 她不是我的妻子 那个演科学家的才是我妻子
I'm Debbie Eagan.
我是黛比伊根
Also a producer. my God. I am so sorry. I...
兼任制♥作♥人 -天啊 真是抱歉
You know, I've been mistaken for somebody's wife so many times,
我经常被误认成别人的太太
you would think that I would know better.
我实在不该犯这种错误
Pfft! Yeah. No, it's me, Debbie, and Sam.
剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表