剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表
你要甩掉我?
No. Well, unless you wanna be a Biddie too.
不 除非你也想演老太婆
then you and Arthie could be like old lezzies together.
那你和阿瑟 就可以像老蕾丝一样在一起了
You know, that would make more sense, actually.
你知道 那样感觉更合理
Wait, make more sense than... than what? -
等等 比什么更合理?
Well, than, like, you and me wrestling together.
比起你和我一起摔跤
Going forward, it would probably be more comfortable with, you know,
长♥期♥看来 也许跟平时的搭档在一起…
our usual partners.
会更自在
what she's trying to say is that, you know,
她的意思是
there's a lot of moves where one person's crotch
你知道 有很多招式 需要将一个人的胯部
is in another person's face.
贴在另一个人的脸上
I'll stick with Junkchain.
我还是继续演垃圾锁链吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Come on, Sheila. You can do it.
加油 希拉xa0你能行的
Push through!
加把劲!
Sheila! Come see this. What are you doing down there?
希拉 快来看啊xa0你在下面干什么呢?
my God. Sheila!
天啊 希拉
You're smothering it.
快被你弄熄了 -
You told me to put in more wood.
是你让我加柴火的
Is dinner ready yet?
晚饭做好了吗?
We're still working on the fire.
我们还在生火
Well, some of us are starving.
有人快饿死了
'Cause we smoked a lot of weed.
因为我们抽了很多大♥麻♥
Hey. You need any help?
嘿 需要帮忙吗?
Rice, beans, hot dog buns...
大米、豆子、热狗面包…
Who planned this fucking menu, huh? -I did.
哪个混♥蛋♥准备的菜单? -我准备的
Who doesn't love a Mexican cookout?
谁会不喜欢墨西哥野炊呢?
You wanna cook?
你想做饭吗?
Be my guest.
请便
Well, what am I even gonna cook anything in?
连锅都没有 用什么做饭?
None of you geniuses thought to bring a fucking pot?
你们这些天才都他妈没想到 要带口锅吗?
I brought fucking pot.
我他妈带了大♥麻♥
I think I found a trail marker!
我好像看到路标了
You said that last time. -No.
上次你就这样说 -不
This is definitely more than a random piling of rocks.
这堆石块绝对不是随意堆放的
Okay. -Let's go this way.
好吧 -我们走这边
my God.
天啊
Let's... try the other direction.
我们…试试另一边
Don't worry.
别担心
As long as we make it back before it gets dark, we'll be fine.
只要天黑前能回去 就没事
What happened to "the stars will guide us"?
不是说“让繁星为我们指引方向”吗?
Nothing here. I checked all three cars.
没有 每辆车我都搜过了
You gonna stab me?
你想捅死我吗?
We need a pot. How about four?
我们需要锅 四口锅岂不更好?
What's round, metal, and easily detachable?
附近有什么容易取下来的金属物品?
Have you ever cooked anything before? -No.
你做过饭吗? -没有
Fueled by guilt, powerful motivator.
内疚感是最强大的动力
I'm fucking good. I'm good. I'm good.
我太他妈厉害了 我很棒
Everybody!
大家听着
Dinner is served!
晚饭准备好了!
Kind of. It's more of an amuse-bouche. Look at it.
算是吧 更像是开胃小菜 你们看
And you guys, um...
还有…
I was also thinking that,
我还在想…
since we're all together,
既然大家都来了
right, and we're in the actual desert
而且身处沙漠
and I've already disappointed enough people today...
而且我今天已经让够多人失望了
maybe we could do a Passover Seder.
也许我们可以吃一顿逾越节家宴
A what?
什么?
A Seder. A what?
家宴 -什么?
it's like a Jewish dinner for friends and family.
是犹太人为亲朋好友举办的晚餐
a Seder?
哦 家宴?
You don't know what a Seder is.
你不知道什么是家宴
It's a dinner for family and friends,
是为亲朋好友举办的宴会
Jewish-style.
犹太风格的
De-ver.
迪威尔
She-heen.
西兴
She-heen.
波拉德
Ar-beh.
阿贝
That one means "locusts."
意思是“蝗虫”
Okay, next one. Cho-shech.
好 下一个xa0候歇赫
Medium. And then the last one is ma-kat bechorot.
媒介 然后是最后一个 马卡特贝哈洛特
Good! And that's for the slaying of the firstborn.
很好 那是为了纪念杀死长子
No, not my baby Ernest.
不 别杀我的宝贝欧内斯特
So, what's crazy is that after the whole slaying of the firstborn thing,
夸张的是 杀死埃及的所有长子之后
the Pharaoh actually let the Jews go.
法老放犹太人走了
But they had to leave so quickly that the dough on their backs
但他们走得太急了 背着的面团
didn't have time to rise,
都来不及发酵
and that's why we have matzo.
所以我们吃无酵饼
Graham crackers?
谁要吃全麦饼干?
Thank you, my assistant, Dawn.
谢谢你 我的助手道恩
Okay...
好吧…
and then the Pharaoh changed his mind because he's a power-hungry dictator
然后法老反悔了 因为他是个渴望权力的独♥裁♥者
terrified of losing his slaves.
很怕失去他的奴隶
that sounds familiar.
听着很耳熟
Guys, guys.
行了 别闹了
Well, I don't get it.
我没听懂
I think they're comparing Bash to the Pharaoh.
她们把巴什比作法老
He's not a dictator.
他不是独♥裁♥者
He's providing everyone jobs. -Yeah, yeah.
他给了大家一份工作 -是啊
In a slave labor kind of way.
就像奴工
Okay, I don't know about any of you guys, but last year, I was sleeping in my car.
好吧 我不知道你们是什么情况 但去年我还睡在车上
And if it wasn't for Bash and his idea for a wrestling show,
要不是巴什想到摔跤秀这个点子
then none of us would even be sitting here today.
我们今天也不会坐在这里了
And I didn't hear any of you complaining when you got your last paycheck.
而且上次发工资时 我没听到任何人抱怨
Or the one before that.
再上一次也是
All right, Cleopatra.
好吧 埃及艳后
Stand by your man.
力挺你的男人
Wait, you guys get paid?
等等 还有工资拿?
...Come on!
少来了
Well, Ruth,
好吧 露丝
you are finally going to get your wish.
你的愿望终于要实现了
We're gonna die together.
我们将死在一起
"Debbie Eagan, 32,
“黛比伊根 32岁
found dead near a cluster of rocks.
死在一堆石块附近
She was best known for playing Laura Morgan on Paradise Cove,
她的代表作 是在《天堂湾》中饰演劳拉摩根
but you may also remember her as the
但也许在你的记忆中
woman who was bitchy to Linda Evans
她还是《王朝》中在珠宝店内
in a jewelry store on Dynasty.
恶毒对待琳达埃文斯的那个女人
In an attempt to restart her career,
为了重新开始自己的事业
she played a wrestler on the short-lived TV show GLOW,
她在短命的电视节目 女子摔跤秀中扮演摔跤手
which ultimately flamed out on the Vegas stage.
该节目最终 在维加斯的舞台上折戟沉沙
A fledgling producer who never had a project of her own.
作为一名毫无经验的制♥作♥人 她没有一部属于自己的作品
She is survived by...
她死后留下了…
her mother,
她的母亲
her son, Randy, her ex-husband, Mark, um...
她的儿子蓝迪 前夫马克
his secretary, Susan,
他的秘书苏珊
and many adoring valets."
以及很多爱慕她的泊车员”
If we died right now, my obituary would be:
要是我们现在死了 我的讣告会这样写
"Soap Star and Unidentified Woman Dead in National Park." -
“死于国家公园的 肥皂剧明星及无名女性”
No. Well, at least Russell would throw you a great funeral.
不 至少拉塞尔 会为你办一场风光的葬礼
He'd cut together a...
他会剪辑一段…
well-edited, adorable tribute montage-Sam told me he's in love with me.
精心编辑、可爱的追思蒙太奇… -山姆跟我说他爱我
Okay, you're gonna have to tell me how you feel about that,
好吧 你得告诉我你是什么感受
'cause I can't see your face in the dark.
黑漆漆的 我看不见你的表情
I don't know.
我不知道
Okay.
好吧
Here are some choices.
给你几个选项
A: Happy.
A:开心
B: Scared.
B:恐惧
C: Excited.
C:激动
D: Repulsed.
剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表