剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表
女子摔跤 你会喜欢的
! I used to wrestle in high school, you know.
我读高中时练过摔跤
Hi! Here we are! The showgirls have arrived!
嗨 我们来了!表演女郎到了!
Hey! You know, they used to call me "the slot machine,"
嘿!以前别人叫我“老虎机”
but they put me out of commission, 'cause they said my slot was too loose.
但后来把我开除了 因为他们说我的投币孔太大了
Hey! -Cha-ching, cha-ching, cha-ching!
嘿! -叮当!
...Can't keep anything in there.
什么东西都存不住
...Man, I'd love to be a call girl,
真是的 你知道xa0我想做应♥召♥女郎…
Really? -but I can't figure out
是吗? -但我不会使用
how to use the answering machine.
自动应答机
They asked me to be a lady of the night.
真好笑 他们让我做午夜女郎
But I can't stay up past 6:00 p.m. -!
但我到了下午六点就昏昏欲睡
Are you ready?
准备好了吗?
I guess.
好了
It's been a weird day.
不可思议的一天
And, in this corner,
在这个角落
at a combined weight of 227 pounds... -
她们的体重之和为205斤…
Holy shit. -
妈呀
Really? It's okay?
是吗?还行吧?
Sheila got it for me at the lost-and-found.
希拉在失物招领处帮我找到的
And you ruined it.
被你毁了
I mean, I don't need to know that. Now I'm thinking about how it got there.
没必要告诉我 搞得我想知道 怎么会在失物招领处了
You look nice, too. -.
你也很帅
Thank you.
谢谢
Wanna have a drink before we go up?
先喝一杯再上去吧
Fine. Well, just come in and watch me have a drink, then.
好吧 那就进来看着我喝
Come on. I got you an opening-night card.
来吧 我为你准备了首演夜贺卡
You did? -No.
真的? -假的
But I thought about it for a few seconds. Would've been good.
但我考虑过几秒钟 那样会很不错
Okay.
好了
That's too much.
太多了
All right. You know, don't finish it, all right?
用不着喝完 行吗?
Cheers.
干杯
Wow, what a day.
哇 今天真是够受的
The worst.
糟透了
You know, when I was making my first movie, Robert Kennedy was shot.
你知道 我拍第一部电影的时候 正赶上罗伯特肯尼迪被刺杀
! -Yeah, it was awful.
对 很可怕
We were all, you know, covered in fake blood and we...
我们在身上涂满假血 然后…
You know, what do you do? We...
有什么办法?我们…
We kept working.
只能继续工作
My dad was watching the launch today with his whole class.
今天 我爸爸和整班学生观看了发射
Science? -Yeah.
科学课? -对
! -Eighth graders.
八年级学生
Those kids all watched that happen in real time.
那些孩子看了现场直播
Did you, uh, call him?
你给他打电♥话♥了吗?
My dad? No. No.
我爸爸吗?没有
I knew I'd fall apart if I heard his voice.
听到他的声音 我会情绪失控
Had to make it through the day.
必须撑过今天
We did.
我们成功了
We're still here.
我们将演下去
You wanna go to the party?
想去参加派对吗?
Yeah, you bet.
想 当然想
Wow, that's a great dress. -Thank you.
哇 裙子真漂亮 -谢谢
You guys roommates now?
你们现在成室友了?
Nope. -
没有
Just having a little pre-party drink.
只是派对前小酌一下
I have a lot of social anxiety. Yeah. ...
我有社交焦虑症
Hold the elevator!
等一下!
Thank you.
谢谢
This is lovely. Gonna be so... you look great.
真漂亮 -必须的…你太漂亮了
Look at you! -Look at you.
你这身真不错! -你也是
my God, this is gonna be so much fun.
哦 真是太… -天啊 肯定会很好玩
Hold it, hold it, hold it! Thank you!
做好准备! -等一下!谢谢
Hey, Zora! -Wow!
嘿! -哇
this old thing? -
我这是旧衣服了
Hurry up!
快点!
What are you doing down here?
你怎么下来了?
I ran down so I could ride up with you guys.
我跑下来 想和你们一起上去
All right, let me out. Just... I can't take it. Seriously.
好吧 让我出去xa0我受不了的xa0真的
I'm gonna... I'm taking the stairs! -Sam, come on. We can fit!
不要怯场 我走楼梯 -山姆 来吧xa0我们挤一挤!
字幕翻译:刘波
剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表