剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表
Bash.-Yeah?
巴什-嗯?
You're talking.
你的话太多了
right, right, right. Quiet.
哦 对 要安静
Ixnay on the alkingtay.
不要说话
I'm just gonna... keep my finger in this exact spot,
我就用手指按住这里
and I'm gonna be very, very quiet.
我会非常非常安静
You won't even know I'm here.-
你甚至感觉不到我在这里
That's how quiet I'm gonna be. But I... But I will be here.
我会安静到那种程度 但我会陪着你
Now and...
现在…
...Now and in the future.
现在和未来
And, uh... Okay, I'll stop. I'm... I'm done talking. So...
然后…好了 不说了 我说完了 所以…
Forty-nine degrees in Las Vegas. Should be a smooth ride.
拉斯维加斯15度 路上应该会很顺利
you're back.-Hi. I know.
你回来了?
The turnaround is brutal.
嗨 是啊 我的行程太紧了
Thank God for this shuttle and for cocktails in business class.
谢天谢地有这趟航♥班♥ 还有商务舱的鸡尾酒
Well, that was a quick trip home.
嗯 回家没待多长时间?
Yeah, 'cause I... I work in Vegas and live in LA.
是啊 我在维加斯上班xa0住在洛杉矶
So, you only get to see your kid one day a week.
那你一个礼拜只能陪孩子一天
Not... two.
不…是两天
And my job isn't the easiest to schedule around... Brenda.
因为工作关系 我的时间很难安排 布伦达
Traveling for business?
出差?
I am.
对
Can I ask you something?
可以问你一件事吗?
Has anyone ever asked you how long you've been away from your kids?
有人问过你离开孩子多久了吗?
my God, I'm so sorry. ..-
天啊 我很抱歉
Do you have kids?-I have three boys.
你有孩子吗?-我有三个儿子
No one asks me anything.-God, that sounds amazing.
没人问过我-天啊 那太好了
I'm not much of a talker.
我不喜欢说话
Hi. Yeah, um,
嗨 嗯
I know you're, God, an incredible mom,
我知道你是个好妈妈
but my kid is still a baby, and this is just... It's dangerous,
但我的孩子还是婴儿 这东西太危险了
so you can just keep your fucking wings.
所以你的破胸章还给你
I think Brenda jumped out the airplane.-
我想布伦达会跳飞机
I hope so.
希望如此
Hello?
喂?
How was your flight?
路上还顺利吧?
What's going on? Why... Why are you calling me?
什么事?干嘛给我打电♥话♥?
Okay, something great happened, but it will keep happening.
是大好事 而且会持续下去
Okay, so I don't want you to feel bad.
我不希望你难过
About what?
什么事?
He walked.
他会走路了
I mean, it was, like,
虽然只走了两步
two steps, but...-Wait...
不过…-等等
He walked?
他会走路了?
Yeah. Walked. I mean, ish.
嗯 走路 算是吧
When?
什么时候的事?
You gave him a bath, and then you left,
你帮他洗完澡就走了
and then I brought him downstairs to make his bottle,
我带他下楼 兑好奶粉
and I set him down, and then I looked over, and...
把他放下 然后转头一看…
He waited till I left?
他等我走了才走路?
Debbie, he's a baby, not Michigan J. Frog.
黛比 他是个婴儿xa0不是青蛙密歇根
my God, I missed it.
天啊 我错过了
Hey, I almost missed it too.
我也差点错过
I mean, I was there, but my back was turned.
我虽然在这里 但我背对着他
Yeah, but you turned around. God, I hate you.
但你转过来了 天啊xa0我恨你
I know. I wish you'd been here.
我知道 我希望你也在场
But the look on his face,
但是看他的表情
it was like he couldn't believe he was walking, either.
他也不相信自己会走路了
Did Susan see?
苏珊看见了吗?
no.
没有
Well, Mark, can you do me a favor and buy a fucking camcorder...
马克 帮我一个忙 明天就去给老子买♥♥台摄像机回来
tomorrow?
行吗?
I will. I mean, you sold our last one,
没问题 以前那台被你卖♥♥了
but I will buy another one.
我再去买♥♥一台
Shoot.
可恶
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
Ever since you said it at dinner, it sounded like a good idea.
你吃晚饭时说的那番话 好像是个好主意
What did?
什么话?
The hot tub.
泡热水澡
What?-
怎么了?
You bought me a steak.
你请我吃牛排
You bought yourself a steak.
那是你自己的钱
I am...
我在…
trying my best
尽我所能
to...
想让…
keep it all...
我们之间…
right on the line.
保持同事关系
Or... or right near the line.
或者…接近同事关系
But you're making it impossible.
但你让我很难做到
I mean,
我是说…
you have to know I'm in love with you.
你应该知道 我爱你
And whatever, you know. I mean...
不管怎么样 我是说…
I can feel that, I can say that,
我喜欢你 也不怕说出来
but I can still be a fucking grown-up about it, okay? But...
但我他妈还能像成年人一样处理好 但是…
it's just a little harder, you know,
现在变得更难了
when you tell me that this is the best day,
因为你说今天是最美好的一天
and then you... you get into a hot tub with me.
又和我一起泡澡
Fine, I'll leave.-I don't want you to leave.
好吧 我走-我不想让你走
I want you to stop being an idiot.
我希望你别再像个白♥痴♥似的
What... What... We're here.
搞什…我们在这里
We're together.
我们在一起
We should give it a shot. I...
我们应该试一试 我…
I... I think you want to.
我觉得你也想
I don't.
我不想
I'm sorry if I misled you.
抱歉让你误会了
Then what do you want, Ruth?
那你想怎么样 露丝?
What is it?
想怎么样?
I mean, I think we have what everybody else is looking for.
别人想要的东西 我们都有了
I... I... We just had a five-hour dinner
我…我们吃了五个小时的晚餐
after we spent three hours at a casino.
之前还在赌场玩了三个小时
We work together all week.
我们整个礼拜一起工作
And I'm not even sick of you.
我都还没有和你待腻
I mean, I know you're trying to draw a line
我知道你想立下规矩
about when you can be in my room, when you can't, but...
不想随便进我的房♥间 但是…
but now you're here...
但你人在这里
in my hot tub.
在我的浴池里
Um, this isn't your hot tub.
这个浴池不是你的
And you're drunk.
而且你喝醉了
I'm... I'm not drunk. I had three... four drinks on a full stomach.
我没醉 我只喝了三…四杯 还是吃饱以后喝的
I got a full...-But you do drink and you do coke.
吃饱了…-但你喝了酒 还吸了可♥卡♥因♥
Yeah, yeah, okay, I'm not a fucking saint.
是的 我又不是他妈的圣人
And... And you get angry.
而且你在生气
Said the perfect nun who gets in her pajamas at 9:00
你还说我 你像个修女似的 九点钟穿上睡衣
and calls her boyfriend at 10:00.
十点钟给男朋友打电♥话♥
See? You get mean.
瞧 你开始凶我了
Jesus. I'm not being mean.-And...
老天 我没有凶你-而且…
I'm frustrated.
我是沮丧
Okay? And I... And I can't tiptoe around this for three months.
懂吗? 我无法这样战战兢兢地过三个月
I'll fucking implode.-Sam...
我他妈会崩溃的-山姆…
I love working with you.
我喜欢和你共事
And I don't want to ruin what we have.
我不想毁掉我们现在的关系
I'm telling you what we have.
我来告诉你我们现在是什么关系
You can tell yourself whatever lie you need to.
不管你怎么骗自己
I'm not lying.-Believe what you want, Ruth.
我没有骗自己-随你怎么说 露丝
You're almost twice my age.
你的年龄几乎是我的两倍
So?
所以呢?
Is that what you were thinking about all day?
这就是你的想法?
When you looked at me?
在你的眼中
That I'm fucking old?
我是个臭老头?
Really, Ruth? Is it?
是这样吗 露丝?
剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表