剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表
NETFLIX 原创剧集
Bash Howard Productions proudly presents,
巴什霍华德制♥作♥公♥司♥荣誉出品
live from the Fan-Tan Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada,
内华达州拉斯维加斯 番摊赌场酒店现场演出
it's GLOW!
女子摔跤秀!
The Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling! -
华丽女子摔跤联盟!
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
Bash Howard Productions proudly presents,
巴什霍华德制♥作♥公♥司♥荣誉出品
live from the Fan-Tan Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada,
内华达州拉斯维加斯 番摊赌场酒店现场演出
it's GLOW!
女子摔跤秀!
The Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling!
华丽女子摔跤联盟!
It's GLOW!
女子摔跤秀!
It's GLOW!
女子摔跤秀!
It's GLOW!
女子摔跤秀!
The Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling!
华丽女子摔跤联盟!
We have to go!
该走了!
Give me a minute!
等我一下!
Showtime.
又要上台了
Fuck.
操
We lost one of our own yesterday.
昨天我们失去了一位同僚
Bernie Rubenstein.
伯尼鲁本斯坦
A man who loved beautiful women as much as he loved a good parking spot.
他喜欢美女 也喜欢好的停车位
Bernie was, well...
伯尼这个人…
you all know Bernie.
你们都了解他
Someone who was the biggest personality in the room,
他所到之处都是全场关注的焦点
even though he was usually the shortest.
尽管他常常是最矮的那一个
He also hated gum.
他讨厌口香糖
And green eye shadow.
以及绿色眼影
He... thought it was so tacky,
他觉得太俗气
which is why you will not find a single green eyelid in all of Rhapsody.
所以在《狂想曲》中 你们绝对看不到绿色眼影
It's... It's funny, I... I realize most of you knew Bernie as an old man, but...
说来好笑 在大多数人的心目中 伯尼是一个老头 但是…
when he was younger,
他年轻时…
he was... he was really something
非常帅 有一头…
with his... dark hair.
乌黑的头发
He actually hired me for my first job,
我的第一份工作就是他给我的
straight off the bus from io.
直接在俄亥俄驶出的巴士上雇了我
He taught me how to do high kicks,
他教我高踢腿
how to smile,
教我微笑
how to put Vaseline on my nipples so they always looked amazing.
教我在乳♥头♥上抹上凡士林 让它们总是那么惊艳
.. with Bernie gone, it's... it's the end of an era.
伯尼的去世是…一个时代的终结
I mean, nobody really cares about elegance anymore, or class.
现在已经没有人在意优雅或品位了
Now, people wear T-shirts in the casino,
现在的人会在赌场内穿T恤
and there's a Burger King in the lobby of the Riviera. I mean...
里维埃拉大堂内 甚至有一家汉堡王 我是说…
maybe it's a good thing Bernie died before any of that happens here.
也许伯尼死得很及时 眼不见为净
Anyway, enough with the nostalgia.
总之 怀旧到此为止
When your shift is done, have a drink at the bar on me.
下班后去酒吧喝一杯吧 我请客
Chardonnay.
霞多丽葡萄酒
Thank you all for coming.
谢谢你们出席
I loved your speech.
我喜欢你的致辞
Thank you.
谢谢
His daughters wouldn't let me speak at the real funeral, so...
他女儿不许我在他的葬礼上致辞 所以…
Look, um, Bernie always said,
听着
"Talk to people when they can't say no to you."
伯尼总是说: “趁别人无法拒绝的时候找他们谈”
And so, in his honor,
所以 为了纪念他
I would like to extend GLOW's contract until the end of the year.
我想将女子摔跤秀合约 延长到今年结束
Keep you a part of the Fan-Tan family.
让你们待在番摊酒店这个大家庭
Sorry, you... you mean stay in Vegas another nine months?
抱歉 你是说在维加斯再待九个月?
Nine months. Yes. Let's say double scale for the producers.
九个月 没错 我可以向制♥作♥人支付双倍报酬
I mean, we can work out the details later.
细节可以稍后再谈
Well, I think I speak on behalf of all of us when I say
我可以代表所有人说一句
that this is an-That we need to discuss this.
这真是… -我们需要讨论一下
It's such a flattering offer, of course, but...
这个提议当然让我们倍感荣幸 不过…
Wow, yeah, obviously there's a lot to talk about together. All of us.
对 显然xa0我们有很多事情需要讨论
Of course. You know where I am. -Yes, thank you.
好吧 你们知道去哪儿找我 -是的 谢谢
What is there to discuss? This is... This is everything we've ever wanted.
有什么好讨论的? 这是我们一直以来的心愿
The fact that you think that there's nothing to discuss,
正因为你认为没什么好讨论的
that's why we need a discussion. -Sandy's rolling out the red carpet.
我们才需要讨论 -这是珊迪给我们的礼遇
Not to mention, you're gonna make more money
更别提 你将赚到你这辈子最大的一笔钱
than you've ever made in your career. -It's not about the money. It's about...
和钱无关 主要是…
the fact that I live in a different state than my kid.
我现在和孩子住在不同的州
Three months was already brutal.
三个月已经很残酷了
Brutal? Please. I seem to remember more than a few amenities
残酷?少来了 我记得这里有很多帅哥
that have been making your time here more bearable.
让你都乐不思蜀了
You guys, stop.
别吵了
We're basically at a funeral.
这里在举办追思会呢
She's on the floor.
她在地板上
I offered her a sports massage, but she wouldn't let me touch her.
我想给她做推拿 但她不许我碰她
Reggie, I told you,
雷吉 我说了
I need soft hands.
我需要一双柔软的手
Soft.
柔软
Hey. Actually, I'm... I'm good down here.
嘿 我还是躺在这里好了
If your back is in too much pain to get on the table,
如果你的后背疼到无法上按♥摩♥台
you should probably head to a doctor.
也许应该看医生
Just do what you can, please.
那就尽你所能吧 拜托了
And, maybe I'll be able to get up.
也许我能站起来
And I'll go soak in the hot tub.
去泡个热水澡
And go to work. I'll be fine.
然后去工作 我没事
Okay.
好吧
Well, Sacramento's still bullshit,
住在萨克拉门托还是很不爽
but I now have a B-minus average. -
不过我的平均成绩上80分了
Billy sent me some lame demo tape,
比利给我寄了几盒很难听的样带
which is like one long, desperate take-me-back plea.
一副哀求我跟他和好的样子
Whatever. It's... It's all boring.
总之很无聊
No, not... not to me. I'm just happy to see ya.
不 我不觉得xa0我见到你很高兴
I'm glad you decided to spend your spring break here. It's great.
你决定来这里度春假 我很开心 太好了
So, how's Vegas?
那…维加斯怎么样?
Well, it... This is it. You're in it.
呃…就像这样 你都看见了
It's nothin'. I mean, you know...
没什么 你知道…
you know what? You'll get a kick out of this.
知道吗?告诉你一个好消息
we lost Keith to some gig.
基思被挖走了
And guess who's gonna be playing ref?
猜猜现在谁演裁判?
Ruth. -No. Good guess, though.
露丝 -不对 但猜得不错
Okay, who?
好吧 谁?
No. -
不
Yeah. -Uniform and everything?
对 -穿上裁判服?
Yep. -Well, now I gotta see this show!
对 -那我一定要看看演出
Yeah. -You running around the ring?
对 -你在赛场上跑来跑去?
No wonder you got so skinny.
难怪你变得这么瘦
Well, I've... I've also been dating the hotel gym's rowing machine, so...
我还和酒店健身房♥的划船机谈恋爱了 所以…
You know-I wrote my screenplay.
你知道… -我的剧本写完了
The one I promised I'd finish...
我答应你要写完的
Really?
是吗?
I finished it.
我写完了
Congratulations.
祝贺你
That's a screenplay.
真够厚的
Okay. First note: it needs a title.
好吧 首先xa0需要一个剧名
Yeah, no shit.
对 废话
Will you read it?
你会看吗?
I'd love to.
我一定看
Okay, but I need you to be completely honest with me.
好吧 但你必须跟我说实话
Especially if it sucks. -Okay.
尤其是如果你觉得很差 -好
I promise to be merciless.
我保证不留情面
Don't read it in front of me! -What...
不要当着我的面看
What the hell is wrong with you?
你是怎么回事?
What's happening? Where... Where you going?
怎么了?你去哪儿?
I... I don't wanna be anywhere near you when you're reading it.
你读剧本的时候 我不想待在你附近
I don't have to read it right now. Can't we...
我现在可以不看 不如我们…
Got a tip from Chad the valet that you were in here.
泊车员查德说你在这里
Of course you did.
我毫不意外
I don't usually get drunk in the hotel bar.
我一般不会在酒店的酒吧里喝醉
It seems more professional here.
这里更像是工作的地方
You said I could come to you if I ever needed to.
剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表