剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表
切瑞 一个他妈的家庭 操!
That's what I want.
那才是我想要的
I thought we both did.
我以为你和我一样
And ever since I met you, I have been waiting!
自从认识你以后 我一直在等待
Waiting for you to finish your job.
等你完成工作
Waiting for you to finish your movie.
等你拍完电影
And then waiting for you to even...
甚至等你…
...to even be able to talk about this shit again
甚至在你流产后
after you had a miscarriage.
等你愿意再谈这件事
I don't think I wanna have a baby.
我觉得我不想要孩子了
Does it matter what I want?
我想要什么重要吗?
I don't... I don't know.
我不…我不知道
Then I don't know what I'm doing here.
那我不知道我在这里干嘛
No, Keith-All right, well, you don't know.
不 基思… -好吧 你不知道
You said you don't fucking know.
你说你♥他♥妈♥不知道
Keith, come on.
基思 别这样
Keith, where are you goin'? -Out.
基思 你要去哪儿? -出去
Gonna get a drink.
去喝一杯
Somewhere I don't have to see your ass. -Keith!
免得看到你 -基思
Manny! ¿Cómo estás?
曼尼 你好吗?
You know how it is!
你知道的
You think about putting me in the show yet?
你考虑过让我参加演出了吗?
You need a sexy luchador?
你需要性感的墨西哥摔跤手吗?
Maybe, but right now, I need two cheeseburgers.
也许吧 但现在我需要两个芝士汉堡
Okay, mami. Go over there, relax, and I'll bring it out, okay?
好的 美女 去那边休息一下 马上就来
Thanks, mami. -Papi.
谢谢 美女 -帅哥
Sam saw my boobs. -He did.
山姆看到我的胸部了 -没错
At least they’re champagne tits.
至少你是香槟胸
What? No, today I found out that my boobs are too big
干嘛?不 今天我发觉我的胸太大了
and my ass is four times the size of every showgirl in Las Vegas.
我的屁♥股♥比拉斯维加斯 歌♥舞♥女♥郎的屁♥股♥大四倍
Debbie... No, don't... No!
黛比… -不 不要…不
Don't make me feel better. It's not... It's, "Debbie, your ass is not big."
不要安慰我 不要说“黛比 你的屁♥股♥不大”
Your ass is big.
你的屁♥股♥本来就大
It's big, and juicy, and sexy,
又大又圆 又性感
and it's an honor to have it in my face every night.
我很荣幸 每天晚上你的屁♥股♥都贴着我的脸
Honor? -You're not a ballerina, Debbie. You're...
荣幸? -你不是芭蕾舞♥女♥ 黛比xa0你是…
an actress, and a wrestler,
演员 是摔跤手
and a businesswoman,
还是女商人
and a hot fucking piece, and you fucking know it.
还他妈是个性感尤物 你自己很清楚
And why... why do you have to beat yourself up
为什么…为什么要自惭形秽
because you're not six-foot-two and 70 pounds?
就因为你不是身高188公分 体重72斤?
Because this...
因为…
I don't know. Because...
我不知道 因为…
when I was, I don't know, 14, I...
我大概14岁的时候 我…
I got the idea that, okay,
有一种想法
the only thing people are ever gonna notice about me is my body,
我唯一能让别人注意到的 就是我的身体 所以…
so I guess it better be fucking perfect,
我他妈最好保持完美的体型 然后…
and somehow it's never left me.
这种想法就根深蒂固了
Um, Deb, no offense, but that's really stupid.
黛比 恕我直言xa0这种想法很蠢
h I know. That's...
我知道 那很…
I'm someone's mother, for fuck's sake.
我现在是母亲了 见鬼
And mothers are allowed to eat cheeseburgers.
母亲吃芝士汉堡天经地义
Yeah.
对啊
my God.
天啊
Starving.
我饿死了
Me too.
我也是
How? You were at the buffet for hours.
怎么会?你吃了几个小时的自助餐
And I'll probably have ice cream before bed.
睡觉前我可能还要吃个冰淇淋
okay. Now you're just being a bitch.
好吧 你在耍贱
Hey, Manny?
嘿 曼尼
Hey, dos vanilla milkshakes.
嘿 两个香草奶昔
Yeah, okay. Dos vanilla for the ladies. -
好 给两位女士两个香草奶昔
Today in that dance class,
今天上舞蹈课的时候
I kept looking at them and then looking at us,
我看看她们 再看看我们
and it made me think of that scene in Funny Girl...
然后…让我想起了 《妙女郎》中的那场戏…
When... When Barbra puts the pillow under her wedding dress
芭芭拉把枕头塞进婚纱里
to make it look like she's pregnant and comes down the stairs...
装成怀孕的样子 然后下楼梯…
♪ I am the beautiful reflection ♪
我美丽的倩影
♪ Of my love's affection ♪
绽放出我爱的激♥情♥
♪ A walking illustration ♪
我活灵活现地展示着
♪ Of his ♪
他…
♪ Adoration ♪
对我的爱慕
A pregnant showgirl. Can you imagine?
怀了孕的歌♥舞♥女♥郎 你能想象吗?
they must take them out to the desert and shoot them.
她们肯定被带到沙漠里枪毙了
Randy.
兰迪
Hey, Randy. Come here.
嘿 兰迪 过来
Come here, come say hi to Mom.
过来跟妈妈说“嗨”
Whoa! O! You okay? -
你没事吧?
What is that?
那是什么?
Is that a horse?
是小马吗?
Can you say "horse"?
你会说“小马”吗?
Horse! -
小马!
Hey, Randy, can you wave to Mom?
嘿 兰迪xa0跟妈妈挥挥手
Wave to Mom.
跟妈妈挥挥手
There you go!
真棒
Can you say "Hi, Moy"?
说“嗨 妈咪”xa0好吗?
Hi!
嗨!
Mama!
妈妈!
字幕翻译:刘波
剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表