剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表
女士们先生们
Bash Howard Productions proudly presents,
巴什霍华德制♥作♥公♥司♥荣誉出品
live from the Fan-Tan Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada,
内华达州拉斯维加斯 番摊赌场酒店现场演出
it's GLOW!
女子摔跤秀!
The Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling!
华丽女子摔跤联盟!
Ha-ha! Yes, yes, yes!
是的!
What an audience tonight!
今晚真是高朋满座
Wow! So many VIPs!
好多贵宾!
Better bust out the bubbly!
拿出香槟庆祝吧!
Okay.
好
For our first match tonight,
今晚的第一场比赛
reeking of Bengay and prune juice,
散发着止痛膏和酸梅汁气息的
it's Ethel and Edna,
埃塞尔和埃德娜
the Beatdown Biddies! -
残暴的老太婆!
boy!
老天!
My arthritis is acting up!
我的关节炎发作了
I believe I'm due for a bone density test!
看来该去做骨密度检查了
Look at this crowd.
你看这些人
What crowd?
什么人?
Wow, I love this crowd! - hello.
哇 我喜欢这些人 -你好
You're beautiful. Just beautiful.
你们真漂…太漂亮了
Eh, some of you beautiful.
好吧 一部分人很漂亮
Here they come. Spry as a coffin.
她们来了 像棺材一样活蹦乱跳
Edna. We gotta go.
埃德娜
We gotta go fight for our lives. -
该走了 该去为了活命而战斗了
All right! Hurry it up, ladies!
好吧 快点xa0女士们!
We got more than one match to get through tonight.
今晚不止你们一场比赛
Okay.
好
Ethel! Ethel!
埃塞尔
Okay. Yeah, yeah, I got you. -Ethel! Okay.
行了 我来扶你 -埃塞尔!好
And in this corner, hopefully, is the Red Scare.
她们的对手是…但愿吧 是红色恐怖
Zoya the Destroya and Fortune Cookie!
毁灭者卓娅 以及幸运饼干!
Darlings, please.
亲爱的 拜托
Hate me all you want.
尽管恨我吧
I am cold and heartless like the frigid Siberian tundra.
我冷酷无情 就像寒冷的西伯利亚冻土
Jesus fucking Christ.
他妈的上帝啊
I feel nothing for you capitalist idiots.
你们这些资本主义白♥痴♥让我毫无感觉
Well, except maybe pity for inevitable decline.
好吧 也许除了 对你们无可避免的衰落感到怜悯
Let's see, what would scare you?
看看你们都害怕什么
A museum. -
博物馆
Book without pictures. Okay.
没有插图的书 好吧
And you...
还有你…
You have very nice permanent hair treatment.
你的卷发烫得挺漂亮的
Thank you. -You must be made of money,
谢谢 -你一定很有钱
and therefore have American secrets I can extract
所以我能从你嘴里套出美国的秘密
through acts of sexual nature.
用我的美人计
Okay.
好吧
Perhaps we discuss later in, hot tub.
我们一会儿泡澡时再聊吧
Sorry about your bill.
抱歉把你的铃弄脏了
How to approach...
怎么上去…
Cookie, help.
饼干 帮忙
Help me, Cookie. Okay.
帮帮我 饼干 好了
Coming to the rescue!
我来救你了!
Perfect for families.
很适合全家人观看
Let's get this party started.
让派对开始吧
It's time to wrestle.
该摔跤了
Look here, little Asian girl.
看这边 亚洲小姑娘
Just because I'm a baptized member of the Ebenezer Baptist Church
虽然我是埃比尼泽浸信会的受洗教♥徒♥
don't mean I won't tear that ass up.
不表示我不会撕烂你的屁♥股♥
How you tear up ass if you cannot walk without walking aid?
你怎么撕烂她的屁♥股♥? 不扶着助行器你连路都走不动
Excuse me, how do you walk in that tiny leotard? Ha!
抱歉 你穿着那么小的紧身衣 怎么走得动路?
You're two shakes away from a yeast infection!
你再扭两下屁♥股♥就要得霉菌感染了
Hey! Come on!
嘿 别这样!
Who has yeast infection now?
你说谁感染了霉菌?
Who order number 69 on the menu?
谁点了菜单上的69号♥菜?
Here. Belt the skirt.
拿着 把裙子扎一下
Yolanda, how's it going over here?
尤兰达 你这边怎么样?
I got a diaper booty. -
我有名副其实的纸尿裤屁♥股♥
What you gonna do for our match?
你打算怎么演?
I think I'm going to light this and say something like...
我想把这个点燃 然后说…
And then blow it in your face or something.
然后把烟冲你脸上吹
okay. Okay.
好吧
Um, I think instead of being Machu Picchu,
我觉得与其做马丘比丘
I'm gonna be..a British explorer conquering Machu Picchu.
不如做一个 征服马丘比丘的英国探险家
All right. You're set. You're good.
好 你准备好了
Um, well, the top fits.
上衣很合适
Okay, just wear your leggings. - good.
好吧 只穿裤♥袜♥就行了 -好
These crystal pantyhose are too damn short.
这条水晶连袜裤太他妈短了
Fine! Ditch the pantyhose! -Okay.
好吧 别穿连袜裤了 -好
I need a character.
我需要一个角色
Soy sauce in your eye! Chopstick in your nose!
用酱油灌你的眼睛! 用筷子插♥你♥的鼻孔!
my God. Why is she doing that voice?
天啊 她干嘛用这种腔调?
Isn't that the same voice you do?
那不是你的腔调吗?
No, it's not. It's not the same voice, Sheila.
不 我的腔调跟她不一样xa0希拉
Okay? She's a white girl doing that voice.
她是白人装这种腔调
What's your problem. Are you gonna change or not?
你在干什么?还不去换衣服?
I'll be back.
我马上回来
Sheila! You're on in...
希拉 马上就到你上场…
I know! I need a minute!
我知道 等我一下
I'm a ninja! Ya!
我是忍♥者!
I fly you like lice!
我要把你像虱子一样碾死!
Chinese! Japanese! Elderly, on your knees!
中国人!日本人! 老年人 统统跪下!
Tammé, what the fuck? Do the move!
谭美 你♥他♥妈♥搞什么?做动作!
Doctor Zoya says loudmouth babushka should get her rest.
卓娅博士说 爱嚷嚷的老太太应该去死
Zoya's just chucked Edna out of the ring.
卓娅把埃德娜扔出了赛场!
Bye, old spaniel. -
疯狂的西班牙猎犬
What's going on? -I don't know.
什么情况? -我不知道
And the evil empire's prevailed, folks!
邪恶帝国获胜 难以置信!
I can't believe it! We have a winner! -
冠军产生了!
my parents so proud! ! !
我的父母很骄傲
Hey, what the fuck? -?
嘿 你♥他♥妈♥搞什么?
What's this?
怎么回事?
Looks like Zoya's turning on her partner. Shit!
好像卓娅对她的搭档下手了 见鬼!
And now it's Russia versus China!
现在是俄♥国♥大战中国!
One, two, three! -
一、二、三!
I can't believe it, folks!
难以置信 朋友们!
Zoya destroys her own partner Mel... tion Cookie
卓娅干掉了她的搭档 梅…运…饼干
with a devastating body slam.
用一招毁灭性的抱摔
Russia takes the crown all for herself. Wow!
俄♥国♥人将桂冠据为己有
Hey, you're taking my one job.
嘿 你抢了我的活
Holy Toledo!
太不可思议了!
Whoa! Cool!
酷!
Hey, what the fuck do you think you're doing?
嘿 你♥他♥妈♥的干什么?
Is it not clear?
还不够明显吗?
Sandy's at the show. She came tonight, okay?
珊迪今晚来看演出了 知道吗?
Yeah, she told me she was coming. I thought this would cheer her up.
知道 她跟我说过 这能逗她开心
What is this?
这是干什么?
You send useless man without shirt to deliver, what is it, toy crown?
你派一个裸上身的 无用渣男来颁发…玩具桂冠吗?
No. -Is this what Bash Howard budget gets you?
不 -巴什霍华德就这么缺钱吗?
In Russia, I have egg more valuable than this.
俄♥国♥的鸡蛋都比这个值钱
No wonder no one wants to challenge Zoya.
难怪没有人想挑战卓娅
I'll fight you!
我来和你打!
Who said that? -Over here!
谁在说话? -这边!
Sorry. Little old me.
抱歉 就是在下
Where? All I see is plain-toast girl.
在哪儿? 我只看见一个胸部像平原的姑娘
Well, you're right about that.
你说对了
I am a plain girl...
我确实是平原姑娘
the Great Plains, that is.
来自北美大平原
I may be a sweet innocent girl from the heartland of America,
虽然我是一个甜美、清♥纯♥的姑娘 来自美国的内陆
who spends most of her days plucking chickens and milking cows,
大部分时间只是拔鸡毛、挤牛奶
but that doesn't mean I won't make time
剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表