剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表
是啊 我做了一个非常明智的决定
bring my baby to the casino where I work.
把孩子接到我上班的赌场来了
And, as you can see, it's going exactly according to plan.
你也看到了 这个办法很成功
Thank you for finding him. You're welcome.
谢谢你帮我找到他 -不客气
Um, can I buy you a, uh, "thank you" drink?
我可以请你喝一杯 表示感谢吗?
How about I buy you a "you're welcome" dinner instead?
不如我请你吃晚饭 表示“不客气” 怎么样?
Are you asking me on a date while I...
你想和我约会吗?趁我…
...am holding my screaming son in a casino?
在赌场里 抱着哭闹的儿子的时候?
Yeah. You got a good babysitter?
对啊 你有好的保姆吗?
Yeah. I've got some options.
嗯 有几个人选
All right, I'll pick you up at 8:00.
好吧 我八点整来接你
Should you be smoking in here?
这里可以抽烟吗?
There's an ashtray.
有烟灰缸
I think that's an award.
那个好像是个奖杯
Hi, sorry to keep you waiting. Hi.
嗨 抱歉让你们久等了
Jonathan.
乔纳森
Hi. Hi.
嗨
Yeah, I'm Sam.
我叫山姆
this is my daughter, Justine.
这是我女儿贾斯汀
She wrote a... good script.
她写了一个很好的剧本
It's, uh, you know, it's a very...
剧本…非常…
personal, uh...
有个人色彩…
You know what,
这样吧
show tell you,
让她跟你说
sure, yeah. ..
当然 好的
Well, the character is kinda based on me.
角色是以我为原型
About a year ago, I moved out here to Hollywood
大约一年前 我搬来好莱坞
to meet my father for the first time.
第一次见到我的父亲
Only...
只是…
he didn't know he had a daughter.
他不知道自己有个女儿
Shit.
我靠
Yeah. It was weird.
对 很怪异
And all I knew were his movies, which I worshiped.
我只看过他的电影 让我很崇拜
And, you know, he didn't know what to do with me 'cause...
他不知道拿我怎么办 因为…
what 50-year-old man wants a teenage daughter dropped on them? So...
一个50岁的男人 被十多岁的女儿突然找上门来 所以…
he made me enroll in high school, and...
他送我去读高中 然后…
basically the only way I survived, really,
基本上 我能活下来
was because I met this group of AV club nerds.
是因为我遇到一群影音俱乐部的呆子
And... they weren't the kind of nerds
但是…他们不是那种
who were trying to get laid by the hot girls. They were these...
想跟漂亮女生上♥床♥的呆子 他们…
...weird, complicated kids,
是那种古怪、复杂的孩子
who were trying to make these...
想在一个…
little movies in a... in a town of people trying to make big movies.
人人都想拍大制♥作♥电影的地方 拍小制♥作♥电影
And that made me think about how weird it is to grow up in LA, you know?
这让我不禁觉得 在洛杉矶长大会多么奇怪
And...
然后…
even though I was only here for a few months, I mean...
虽然我在这里只待了几个月 我是说…
Well, it's great. We love it.
嗯 不错 我们很喜欢
And we'd love to do this with you.
我们想跟你合作
Awesome.
太好了
Sorry, uh, what does that mean exactly?
抱歉 你具体是什么意思?
we'd like to make your movie.
我们想把你的剧本拍成电影
so please don't sell it to anyone else.
所以 请不要把剧本卖♥♥给别人
'Cause, um... Yeah. And we'll get an official offer out, like, next week.
因为…我们会拟一份正式的合同 就下个礼拜
Um, do you have an agent?
你有经纪人吗?
my God!
天啊!
Did that just happen?
我不是在做梦吧?
I mean, is this what it feels like when your entire life changes?
这就是人生从此改变的感觉吗?
How much money do think they're gonna give us?
你看他们会给我们多少钱?
How do you... How do you get an agent?
要怎么…要怎么去找经纪人?
How are you so calm right now?
你怎么这么镇定?
Holy shit! I mean, we have to celebrate. Where should we go?
见鬼!我们必须庆祝一下 你说去哪儿庆祝?
You know, I gotta...
我要…
I gotta go see a guy about a thing.
我要去找个人谈点事
Why don't you just take the car, and...
你开车走吧
and I'll get a cab, okay?
我叫出租车 好吗?
Seriously? Yeah.
不是吧?
What the fuck? Who am I supposed to celebrate with?
你♥他♥妈♥搞什么呢? 那我跟谁一起庆祝?
I don't know. Billy?
我不知道 比利?
maybe some of the other people you wrote the movie about?
被你写进剧本的其他人?
I don't fucking know. I don't fucking know.
我他妈的不知道
What is your problem?
你有什么毛病?
You're being so weird right now.
你这个样子太奇怪了
HeHey...
嘿…
Justine...
贾斯汀…
What?
干嘛?
I just want you to know that I'm... I'm very proud of you.
我只想让你知道 我为你感到骄傲
And I love you.
我爱你
Okay. Whatever.
好 随便吧
Love you, too.
我也爱你
Hey... Hey, buddy. Yeah?
嘿 老兄 -嗯?
Hey, can you call me an ambulance, please?
嘿 可以帮我叫辆救护车吗?
Call me an ambulance. Okay? Yeah, sure. Sure.
帮我叫救护车 行吗? -好 没问题
Ah, fuck.
操
Ah, come on.
快点
Come on.
快点
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
How many dresses did you get? Are you okay?
买♥♥了几件衣服?你还好吧?
Marty,
马蒂
can you hear us?
能听见吗?
I'm here, Mrs. Howard.
能听见 霍华德太太
Is that our business manager?
那是我们的业务经理吗?
And me. Allen. I'm here, too.
还有我 艾伦xa0我也在
Who's Allen?
谁是艾伦?
The family lawyer.
家庭律师
What is this, a coup?
你想干嘛 政♥变♥?
Darling, as much as I'd like it,
亲爱的 虽然我没有意见
you can't be on an allowance forever.
但你不能永远靠我养活你
You're a grown, married man now.
你现在长大成家了
I knew it!
我就知道!
Fine! Cut me off!
好吧 别给我钱了!
We're doing great out here,
我们会过得很好 博蒂
Birdie. We can support ourselves.
我们能养活自己
You can't banish us. I banish you!
你休想驱逐我们 应该是我驱逐你!
sit down, you're embarrassing yourself.
坐下 别丢人现眼了
We're not on Falcon Crest.
这不是《英冠庄园》
So you do watch television.
你果然会看电视
Marty?
马蒂?
Sebastian, when your grandfather set up your trust,
塞巴斯蒂安 你祖父为你设立信托基金时
he allowed for a stipulation that if you were to be married,
他制定了一个条款 一旦你结婚
you would bypass your living trustees,
你将不再受到健在的受托人
your, uh, mother in this case,
也就是你母亲的约束
and unlock the whole of your funds.
并且你的基金将完全解冻
Meaning?
什么意思?
This is Allen now. The full 40 million dollars,
我是艾伦 全部四千万美元
including the assets of your inheritance, are yours to do with what you'd like.
包括你继承的财产 现在完全由你支配
Forty million dollars?
四千万美元?
You're joking.
你在开玩笑
yes, I'm the comic relief.
是啊 我是负责搞笑的
Hold on, hold on. What?
等一下 -干嘛?
See?
看见了吧?
It's nice to be on a date with a grown-up for a change.
跟成熟男人约会是个不错的改变
Sure, babies can be a handful.
是啊 小孩子有时很难管教
Yes, babies. That's exactly who I was talking about.
对 小孩子xa0我就是这个意思
You know, I think I missed out on that stage.
我想我错过那个阶段了
How old are your boys?
你的儿子多大了?
Twenty-four now,
一个24
20 and 18.
一个20 一个18
I missed a lot of it.
我错过了很多
that's on me, though.
这都怪我
My ex is a good woman, excellent mother.
剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表