剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表
舒服了吧? -是的 对 我是说…
Your last movie sucked. - you mean Out of Africa?
你的上一部电影烂透了 -你是说《走出非洲》?
Yeah. Thanks. I'll be sure to let Sydney know!
好 谢谢 我一定转告薛尼
Goddammit.
他妈的
Where the fuck is parking lot D? God...
停车场D区在哪儿?见鬼
We're gonna be late for our next fucking meeting.
快赶不上下一场会面了
Who cares? This sucks. Let's just go home.
谁在乎?我受够了 我们回家吧
Are you fucking kidding me?
你♥他♥妈♥的开玩笑吗?
Do you know how much shit I had to eat to get us these meetings?
你知道为了安排这些会面 我受了多少气吗?
I had to call my ex-wife's brother just to get a fucking phone number.
我他妈为了要一个电♥话♥号♥码 不得不给前妻的兄弟打电♥话♥
I called my old agent, who is twice as much,
我还打给了以前的经纪人
ten times as much of an asshole as the Count of Monte Fuckface up there.
他的变♥态♥程度 是刚才那个自命不凡的混♥蛋♥的两倍…十倍
I mean, come on!
快走吧
If I wanted to feel shitty and useless, I could've stayed in Vegas.
要是我想当个没用的废物 我就待在维加斯了
I didn't ask you to do any of that.
我没有要求你做那些事
That's not the point.
这不重要
Why can't we just grab a camera and shoot the whole thing guerrilla-style,
为什么不找一台摄影机自己拍? 低成本小制♥作♥
like you did for Blood Disco?
就像你拍《血腥迪斯科》那样
Because you wrote something that's so much fucking better than Blood Disco, it's...
因为你的剧本 比《血腥迪斯科》强太他妈多了
better than anything I've made, or I'm gonna make, or fucking...
强过我以前或今后拍的任何电影 或者他妈的…
Where the fuck is this parking lot?
这狗屁停车场到底在哪儿?
This is dumb.
这样太蠢了
Ugh, fucking ungrateful. Seriously.
忘恩负义的家伙 真是的
Jesus Christ. Calm down.
老天 冷静点
Look,
听着
if you wanna fuck this up, be my guest,
如果你想把这件事搞砸 随你便
but don't come crying to me if it turns out you squandered
但以后不要向我哭诉 说你浪费了
your one opportunity to be great.
仅有的一次成功的机会
Or... Or just, you know...
或者 你知道…
not mediocre.
摆脱平庸的机会
Parking lot D.
停车场D区
Yeah, I... I... I knew that's where it was.
对 我知道在那边
This one's kinda unique.
这件挺特别的
look at these.
噢 看啊
Which one do you like?
你喜欢哪件?
I mean, if you had to pick one, which...
如果硬要你选一件 你会…
Well...
嗯…
this one's Oscar de la Renta, and very expensive.
这件是奥斯卡德拉伦塔设计的 非常贵
And this one's equally lovely and cheaper.
这件也很漂亮 但比较便宜
I think I'm supposed to choose the more expensive one
我想我应该选更贵的
because it's more posh, but...
因为更奢华 但是…
I'm gonna go with this one because I actually like it more.
我想选这件 因为我更喜欢
Interesting.
有意思
Look...
听着
Bash told me to be scared of you, and I am...
巴什让我惧怕你 我确实怕你
but I also want to be honest with you.
但是 我想跟你说实话
I married Bash for the wrong reasons.
我不是因为爱巴什才嫁给他的
God, you're taking all the fun out of this whole thing.
上帝 乐趣全被你搞没了
Although I do appreciate you not wasting my time.
不过 我要感谢你不浪费我的时间
Okay, let's hear it.
好吧 说来听听
Okay, so...
好 嗯…
when Bash asked me to marry him,
巴什向我求婚的时候
I didn't love him.
我并不爱他
I didn't really even know him.
甚至不了解他
I married Bash because...
我嫁给巴什 是因为…
I needed a green card.
我需要绿卡
You married my son because you needed...
你嫁给我儿子的原因是需要…
a green card?
绿卡?
I know. I know it's awful, but I love him now.
我知道我很恶劣 但现在我爱他
I fell in love with him.
后来我爱上他了
Right, well, it's not hard to fall in love with a millionaire.
对 爱上百万富翁不是什么难事
Maybe not.
也许吧
But... Bash is kind, and caring,
但是…巴什心肠好 关心人
and genuinely clever.
而且很聪明
But he's also compulsive and so innocent sometimes,
但他有时候也很霸道 很天真
it hurts to look at him, you know?
看着让人心疼
And I see all these people just wanting to take advantage of him
我见到很多人想占他的便宜
and his generosity because all they see is his money. And I...
利用他的慷慨大方 因为他们眼里只有他的钱
And I'm supposed to believe that you don't.
而我… -你想让我相信你不是这样
That you're not just gonna walk away with all his money.
你不会带着他的钱跑掉
The other day...
有一天
I saw all these unopened checks just laying around the penthouse.
我看见套房♥里到处是未拆开的支票
And I asked Bash why he didn't deposit them,
我问巴什为什么不存到银行
and he said he didn't know how.
他说他不懂怎么存
So I went down to the Clark County Credit Union, and I did it for him.
于是我去楼下的克拉克郡信用合作社 帮他把支票存了
And I put his paychecks into savings so he can't spend it.
我把他的工资存入储蓄账户 免得被他花掉
I'm not even sure he knew he got paid.
他可能都不知道自己有工资
So...
所以…
you don't trust my son...
你不信我的儿子…
with money.
能管好钱
Well, he's not good with it.
他不擅长这个
But...
不过…
no one has to be good at everything.
没有人需要样样在行
he didn't even get you a diamond.
他连钻石戒指都没给你买♥♥
no, I picked that. I like blue.
不 是我选的xa0我喜欢蓝宝石
Well, I hate it.
我不喜欢
Okay. I know. I know.
好了 我知道
I'm sorry. Sorry. Honey. I know, sweetie.
对不起 我是说…我知道 宝贝
You okay? I guess you have two of them.
你没事吧?反正你还有一个雕像
He's better in the hallway.
最好把他放到过道去
Hey, bud.
嘿 小家伙
Hey, bud, look! It's okay.
嘿 小家伙 快看!没事
Um, I also have a check for Sam.
我还有一张给山姆的支票
is it my job now to send him the money he somehow still collects
给他寄工资成了我的事了? 他不干活就有钱拿
while I'm here working?
我却要干活?
Great.
好极了
Um, also, uh, Jenny came to me today
对了 珍妮今天来找我
with what I think is a very reasonable request for a raise.
提出了我认为很合理的加薪要求
Um, I went through the budget that you and Sam made,
我查了你和山姆制定的预算
and I found the money in what appears to be a line item
发现有一项支出是
for cigarettes and Dr. Pepper.
香烟和汽水
What's happening?
什么情况?
"Fine with Jenny raise. Not wasting my voice on this."
“我同意给珍妮涨工资 我不想因为这种事浪费嗓子”
Do you have a sore throat?
你嗓子疼?
I'm sorr... Please, rest your voice. That's so smart. In fact, you know what?
对不…好好休息嗓子 这样很聪明 知道吗?
You don't have to talk at all. I'll just...
你不用说话 我只想…
What I wanna say is this:
我只想说
you are a dickhead, and I don't trust you anymore.
你是个傻♥逼♥ 我再也不相信你了
And Sam may have run off to LA,
虽然山姆去洛杉矶了 但我还在
but I am still here. And I brought my fucking kid.
我他妈还把孩子接来了
So there's not a single day I will not be in your face.
所以你每天都会见到我
And I have very strong vocal chords!
而且我的声带无比强壮!
I wish more men would go on vocal rest.
我希望有更多的男人休息嗓子
Randy, it's time to go!
蓝迪 该走了!
my God.
天啊
hey there.
你好啊
Hey, big spender. You with somebody?
嘿 小土豪 你家大人呢?
You looking to get lucky like the rest of us?
看来你像我们一样想试试手气
Okay. -Sir.
好吧 -先生
You can't have a baby on the casino floor.
婴儿不可以进赌场
That's why I picked him up.
所以我把他抱起来了
my God! There he is! I'm so sorry. It's okay.
天啊!他在这儿!对不起
So sorry! my God. He just got on the elevator.
对不起!天啊
I was right there and then, boom, the doors just closed.
他跑进了电梯 我眼看着电梯门关上
Hey, I know you.
嘿 我认识你
You were on my 11:40 flight.
我们一起坐过11:40的航♥班♥
yeah. Didn't you have a beard?
对 我记得你有络腮胡
yeah. Turned in my hobo card.
对 我现在不扮流浪汉了
I vaguely remember losing my cool in front of you.
我隐约记得 我那时当着你的面失控了
Unlike, say, now. You know, I haven't seen you in a while.
这次又被你碰上了 我有段时间没见到你了
Yeah, well, I... Because I made the very smart decision to, um...
剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表