剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表
我的前妻是个好女人 好妈妈
She used to say I was overextended and unfocused. Well...
她总是说我什么都想干 没有恒心
in truth, I'm just a... a dabbler.
其实我只是…浅尝辄止
What do you dabble in, Tex?
你浅尝过哪些事 德克萨斯?
Well, I had a ranch. I have ranches.
以前我有一个牧场 现在有很多牧场
you're a rancher.
你是牧场主
I'm not a rancher.
不是牧场主
I have this ranch, and the ranch had a mine on it.
我有一个牧场 里面有座矿
And, long story short, that mine produced a semiconductor that they use in radios,
长话短说 那个矿出产 收音机中使用的半导体
which led me to what you call media...
然后我就成了大众所谓的媒体
but I like to call it buying up little radio stations,
但我的说法是 收♥购♥了几家小广播电台
and we're in expansion mode now, so...
我们正处于扩张模式 所以…
What do you do, Debbie?
你做什么工作 黛比?
Um, the same.
和你一样
No, I... I'm also a dabbler. ..
不 我也是浅尝辄止
I just make way less money.
只是比你赚的少多了
Um, I... I'm a producer and an actress.
我是制♥作♥人和演员
And I'm a wrestler.
还是摔跤手
I, uh, produce a wrestling show. What?
我制♥作♥了一个摔跤节目 -什么?
At the Fan-Tan, that I also happen to star in.
在番摊酒店 我还是主演
You're having dinner with Liberty Belle,
你正在和自♥由♥美人共进晚餐
one of the Gorgeous Ladies Of Wrestling.
《华丽女子摔跤联盟》的角色之一
my God!
天啊
...huh. -I thought I was sitting with somebody special.
我就知道你不是一般人
Yeah, well... No, I am... I'm trying to... to transition more
对…不 我…我在将更多精力
into the producing side of things. It's just, um...
放在制♥作♥方面 只是…
I don't know, it hasn't been easy. And...
我也说不清 一直很辛苦 然后…
Especially with a kid.
尤其是带着孩子
Mostly, I'm just...
基本上就是…
staring down the barrel of life,
被生活步步紧逼
wondering what the hell I'm aiming for, Tex.
不知道自己将走向何方 德克萨斯
You know my name's not really... Tex, right?
你知道我其实不叫…德克萨斯 对吧?
my God.
天啊
What?
什么?
Why did I make up that name?
我为什么要编这个名字?
I don't know, the hat, or the accent, or some such.
我不知道 也许是因为我的帽子或口音什么的
You're an imaginative woman.
你是个想象力丰富的女人
I'm actually from Wyoming. No, no, no!
其实我来自怀俄明州 -不!
Yeah, up the street. Yeah.
对 差得一点都不远 没错
my God. Jesus. Ah...
天啊 上帝
What's your name?
你叫什么名字?
It's... But... James.
叫…但是…詹姆斯
No. James Joseph McCready. JJ.
不 -詹姆斯约瑟夫麦克里迪 杰杰
Okay. I'm gonna go.
我要走了
No, stay.
不 别走
Okay, people call you JJ? They call me JJ. They do.
别人叫你杰杰? -都叫我杰杰 没错
God.
天啊
Can I still call you Tex?
我可以继续叫你德克萨斯吗?
You can call me whatever you want.
你想叫我什么都行
Okay, Mr. Sylvia,
好吧 西尔维亚先生
so the results from your EKG confirm that you've had a cardiac event.
心电图证实 你刚才是一次心脏事件
Just say heart attack.
直接说心脏病吧
Yes. A heart attack.
是的 心脏病
Believe it or not, you're lucky.
不管你信不信 你很走运
But consider this a wake-up call.
但是以后要多注意
At your age, it's time to start laying off the alcohol and cigarettes.
你这个年龄 应该戒烟戒酒了
You'll have to change your diet, start exercising.
必须改变饮食习惯 开始锻炼
That's what I've been doing. I've been doing that.
我一直是这样做的
Well, then you're on the right path.
那你做得对
We're gonna keep you overnight for observation, all right?
我们让你留院观察一个晚上 好吗?
Is there anyone you want us to call?
需要我们给谁打电♥话♥吗?
No.
不用了
As soon as I get back,
我一回去
I'll put you in touch with our group at Morgan Stanley.
就让我们在摩根士丹利的团队联♥系♥你
We'll get your portfolio all set up.
帮你建一个投资组合
Eventually, you're gonna need a will.
你迟早需要一份遗嘱
Always thinking ahead.
想得真长远
Thank you, Birdie.
谢了xa0博蒂
What's happening?
怎么了?
You're married.
你结婚了
I am.
是的
I didn't feel a thing at your sister's wedding, but...
你姐姐结婚时 我毫无感觉 但…
I think I would have at yours.
当初要能参加你的婚礼就不同了
Well, we can always do something when I get back.
等我回去 可以再找个方式庆祝
we will. If you think you're getting away
那是当然
without me throwing a giant party that you'll hate,
你要是以为 我不会搞个让你讨厌的盛大派对
you're out of your mind.
那你就是疯了
Consider having children while I'm still young enough
可以考虑要孩子了 趁我还年轻
to be mistaken for their mother.
不会被误认为孩子的妈妈
Thank you so much for everything.
谢谢你做的一切
And for making Bash.
以及生下巴什
Keep him interested.
拴住他的心
However you see fit.
不管用什么手段
How's about... you come back to my hotel,
不如…跟我回酒店
and I buy you that drink?
我请你喝一杯 怎么样?
You're always trying to get me drunk.
你总是想把我灌醉
Yeah.
是啊
How about, instead of a drink tonight,
不如今晚别喝酒了
you let me...
让我…
take you out again tomorrow?
明天再约你出来
That's moving a little fast for me,
我觉得有点太快了
Tex from Wyoming.
怀俄明来的德克萨斯
You just invited me to your hotel. yeah.
你刚才还邀请我跟你回酒店呢 -是的
I like kissing wrestlers.
我喜欢吻摔跤手
Okay. Tomorrow night. Okay.
好吧 明晚 -好
Jesus Christ.
老天爷
What the hell?
搞什么?
I was about to call the police. Where were you?
我正想打电♥话♥报♥警♥ 你去哪儿了?
Sorry.
对不起
Old habits die hard.
老♥毛♥病改不了
You're such a bastard.
你这个大混♥蛋♥
I wanted to celebrate with you.
我想和你一起庆祝
Instead, I had the worst night with Billy.
而不是跟比利度过糟糕的一晚
yeah?
是吗?
How's Billy?
比利还好吧?
Fat.
长胖了
I mean, still cute, but he definitely put on a few.
我是说 还是很帅 但绝对长胖了
And he dragged me to some terrible club that smelled like feet,
他把我拖到一个臭烘烘的破夜店
and I ended up helping some girl look for her purse for, like, an hour.
最后害我帮一个女的找钱包 找了一个小时
Yeah? You should put that in your movie.
是吗?你应该拍进你的电影
Our movie.
是我们的电影
No.
不
It's your journey now, kid.
以后你就靠自己了 孩子
So, what?
怎么?
You don't want to direct it?
你不想执导吗?
What are you talking about?
你说什么?
I fucking knew it.
他妈的 我就知道
You were so wrapped up in your old shit with what's-his-face,
你满脑子想着跟那个谁… 那个信佛的家伙的旧恩怨
the Zen prick, you weren't even listening.
你根本就没有听我说
And you want me to give a shit? Okay, man.
你想让我认真对待?好吧
What?
什么?
What?
什么?
I told that guy I wouldn't do it without you directing.
我跟那个人说了 不是你当导演我就不拍
Why would you say that?
为什么那样说?
Will you calm down? What is the matter with you?
你冷静点行不行?你是怎么回事?
I can't fucking direct.
我他妈的没办法当导演
I haven't directed anything good in years. I mean, maybe ever.
我很多年没拍过好片子了 也许永远不会拍了
Bullshit! And... too bad.
胡说!而且…你没机会反悔了
Justine, you don't have to bring me with you, all right? I'm dead weight.
贾斯汀 你没必要拖上我xa0我是个累赘
So, you can believe in me, but I can't believe in you?
所以你可以相信我 但是我不能相信你?
I... I... I wrote a movie, I sold that movie,
剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表