剧集 | 大学同学(2017) | 导航列表
Well.
这也许会有所帮助
Maybe this will help.
你把手♥机♥锁屏了
You turned your phone off.
该死
Shit.
我定了我们去巴黎的行程
I planned our trip to Paris.
我就是想给你看一下路线安排
I just wanted to show you the itinerary.
-什么 -我们一直没能去成的旅行
- What? - The trip that we never took?
我本想等一等再告诉你
I was gonna wait to tell you,
但我现在就想让你知道 我
but I want you to know right now. I...
我想你和我一起去 怎么样
I want you to come with me. What do you say?
伊桑 这太疯狂了
Ethan, that's crazy.
没试过才叫疯狂呢
What would be crazy is... to not try.
我们要为自己活一回
We gotta take this chance for ourselves.
否则这一切有什么意义呢
Otherwise what is the point of all this?
我知道你的生活不容易 但是我
I know your life is complicated, but I...
我爱你
I love you.
没有你我一分钟都活不下去
I don't want to go another minute without you.
来吧
Come on!
我说oui
I say oui!
什么
What?
-oui -什么
- Oui! - What?
我说oui
I say oui.
法语 表示"是 肯定"
"Yes" In French.
oui
Oui!
当然是 当然是
Mais oui! Mais oui!
萨姆·德尔莫尼科
你好
Hello.
我的车来了
That's my car.
很快就能见到你了
I will see you soon.
好的
Alright.
-你得 -你来这里干什么
- You got-- - What are you doing here?
-伙计 你不能 -没电梯的楼真是糟透了
- Dude, you can't... - That walk-up is the worst.
等等 等等 冷静下来 出什么事了
Wait. Hold on. Wait. Calm down. What's wrong?
都是你
You did this to me.
我写不出来 写不出来
I can't write it. I can't.
我一个字都还没动
I have not written one word.
-一个字都没写 -什么
- Not one word. - What?
-一个字都没写 -你什么都没写
- Not a one. - You haven't written anything?
我什么努力都试过了
I tried everything.
我辞掉工作
I quit my job.
我买♥♥了三台电脑 还买♥♥了十本有关写作的书
I got three computers. I got ten books on how to write a book.
我还买♥♥了一个烟斗
I got a pipe.
都没用 没一个有用
Nothing works. Nothing.
天啊 我讨厌写作 我恨之入骨
Oh, God, I hate it, man. I hate it so much.
那个空白页面 像个黑洞一样
The blank page. It's a black hole.
我就像个日本职业男士一样
I'm like one of those Japanese salary men.
假装有工作要做 但是我没去做
Pretend like that they have a job to go to. But I don't go.
我整天都待在家里
I just stay home all day,
去健身
and I work out,
看油管视频 做其他事
I watch YouTube, and I do other things.
好吧 如果你非得知道的话 伙计
All right. Fine. If you have to know.
我还经常撸管
I whack off a lot, man.
我不必知道 我也宁愿不知道
I don't have to know. I'd prefer not too.
你得解决这个事
Well, you're gonna have to deal with it,
因为一切因你而起
because... you created this.
-都是你造成的 -好吧 我没有
- You made this mess. - Okay, I didn't--
我去上班可没撸这么多管
I didn't whack off this much when I went to a workplace.
为什么我在家
What is it about being home
就老想着摸自己呢
just makes me want to touch myself all the time?
-麦克斯 -就好像我才12岁 刚发育
- Max. - It's like I'm 12 years old.
冷静下来 麦克斯
Settle down, Max!
我不知道这是怎么回事 待在家里的缘故吗
I don't know what it is. Being home?
我不知道
I don't know!
一个人待在家里就会孤单 发♥骚♥
Being home alone is like lonely and sexy.
冷静一下
Settle down.
冷静一下 好吗 这种紧张感是正常现象
Settle down, alright? These jitters are normal.
听着 你写书是有酬劳的
Listen, you're being paid to write.
这就是你的梦想
This is the dream.
这是个噩梦 我的噩梦
This is a nightmare. This is my nightmare.
你得跟我一起写 你要一起写
You gotta write this with me. You gotta co-write it.
-我不行 -你得行 你必须行
- I can't. - You gotta do it. You have to do it.
对不起麦克斯 几个钟头后我就去巴黎了
I'm sorry, Max. I'm going to Paris in a few hours.
-我帮不了你 -你太自私了
- I can't help you. - That is so selfish.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你太不负责任了 太不负责任了
It's irresponsible. It's irresponsible.
你知道你现在
Do you know how much money
损失多少钱吗
you're leaving on the table right now?
你认识我多久了
How long have you known me?
你知道我不看重钱的
You know money is not what makes me tick.
我要重新开始写我喜欢的东西
I'm going back to writing what I love.
这不是你现在能负担得起的奢侈
Well, that is not a luxury that you can afford right now.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
-算了 -不 你在说什么
- Never mind. - No, what are you talking about?
我在说什么
What I'm talking about?
你在说某个具体的情况
You're talking about something specific.
没什么
Nothing specific.
泛指而已 大大的泛指
Generalities, mad generalities.
-我被人告还是怎么了吗 -没有
- Am I getting sued or something? - No.
麦克斯
Max.
到底是什么
What is it?
你确定不用我陪你
Are you sure you don't want me
一起去吗
to go to the appointment with you?
是的 我确定
Uh, yeah, I'm sure, um...
我想自己去
I want to go by myself, you know?
不论消息好坏
Good news or bad news--
我明白
I get it.
祝你好运 丽莎
Good luck, Lisa.
谢谢 安娜塔西亚
Thank-you, Anastasia.
那是我买♥♥的婴儿毛衣吗
Is that the baby sweater that I bought?
天啊 尼克 你在干吗
Jesus, Nick. What are you doing?
你说你今天约了医生
You told me about your appointment, and...
我也想去
I wanted to go.
你真体贴 但还是算
Uh, that's kind of you, but I don't think that I--
-她想一个人去 -没人跟你说话 玛丽安娜
- She wants to go by herself. - No one's talking to you, Marianne.
我的确是想一个人去
I am actually planning on going by myself.
等等 好吗
Just hold on, okay?
我有个提议
Because I also have a proposal.
-好 -我想了很久
- Okay. - I've been doing a lot of thinking.
我帮你养他的孩子如何
What if I help you raise his child?
你把旱冰鞋脱了如何
What if you took off your roller blades?
闭嘴好吗 玛丽安娜
Shut up, Marianne, okay?
别多管闲事
Just mind your own damn business.
尼克 这太扯了
Nick, it's ridiculous.
-是吗 -那个
- Is it? - Well, um...
我们可以去没人认识我们的地方
We could go someplace, where no one knows us.
尼克 这太扯了
Nick, this is insane.
-不扯啊 -大家怎么都来了
- It's not. - No. Why is everybody here?
为什么你们总要干预我
Why is everybody always in my business?
我没告诉他 我没告诉伊森
I didn't tell him, I didn't tell Ethan.
你们怎么来了
What are you doing here?
菲利克斯告诉了我 然后他逼我告诉他
Felix told me, and then he made me tell him.
-我没告诉他 这不是我的错 -麦克斯
- I didn't tell him. It's not my fault. - Max!
伊森逼我的 我也不想的
Ethan made me do it. I didn't wanna do it.
别告诉菲利克斯是我说的
Don't tell Felix I did it.
我真没有 真的不想的
I didn't really. I didn't want to,
但我说了 别告诉菲利克斯
but I did. But don't tell Felix.
你真的怀孕了吗
Are you really pregnant?
刚怀上
Like one minute pregnant.
-你应该告诉我啊 -我是准备说的
- You should've told me. - I was going to.
看完医生再说 好吗
We'll tell you what happens after the appointment, okay?
-看什么医生 -检查她的生殖器官啊
- What appointment? - The appointment for all her lady parts.
剧集 | 大学同学(2017) | 导航列表