剧集 | 大学同学(2017) | 导航列表
需要帮忙吗
Do you need help?
不
No.
干杯
Cheers.
天 为什么里面有琴酒和药丸的味道
Boy, why does that taste like it has gin and Tab in it?
古米的秘方
Gummy's secret ingredient,
低脂糖
Sweet 'N Low.
-不错 -你会习惯的
- Naturally. - You're get used to it.
-你们好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
你们好
Hi.
尼克 这是我表妹梅里尔
Nick, this is my cousin, Merrill,
还有她的女儿梅里尔 这是我大哥摩根
and her daughter, Merrill, and this is my older brother, Morgan
他的双胞胎梅里尔和...
and his twins Merrill and...
摩根
Morgan.
几乎这里的所有人都叫梅里尔和摩根
Almost everyone here is a Merrill or a Morgan.
在我家 我们有埃姆斯·埃姆斯三世
Well, in my family, we have Ames Ames the Third.
我们叫他3A
AAA, we call him.
他刚从戒毒所出来
He just got out of rehab.
要我帮忙吗
Can I give you a hand there?
不用
No.
在大西洋城见到你很开心
It was uh, was fun to see you in Atlantic City.
很好
It was great.
待在一起
Being around each other.
很好的平常一夜
Nice normal night.
是啊 我疯了吗
Yeah, am I crazy?
我们真的要努力
Or did we actually manage
再做朋友吗
to become friends again?
当然了
Sure did.
成熟的朋友
Full-blown friends.
那最近有什么新闻吗 朋友
So what's new, friend?
没什么
Not much.
你呢 朋友
What's new with you, friend?
没什么
Not much.
实际上 今天
Actually, um, today
麦克斯和我在筹划《马人》续集
Max and I are presenting a book proposal for the Centaur Sequel.
续集 那...
Oh, a sequel. So...
肯定会成功的
must be a success.
是啊 很显然
Uh, yes... apparently.
那续集还是发生在古默吗
So is the second one also going to take place in Zamzar?
你读了
So, you read it?
是的 当然
Yeah, of course.
你是准备戏弄龙
Are you going to keep teasing the dragon
还是我们真的能看到德拉格默
or we actually get to see Dragmar?
你真的
You really...
认真看了 是吗
paid attention, didn't you?
是的 我是说
Yeah, I mean...
我爱幻想
I love fantasy.
我们在公共场合
We're in public.
无所谓
It doesn't matter.
-再试一次 -我已经试了两次了
- Try it again. - I've done it two times.
-再试一次 -我按住 重置...
- Try it one more time. - I'm pressing it and reset--
那破密♥码♥没用
The fuckin' code is not working.
该死 密♥码♥没用
Goddamn it. The code is not working.
不好意思
Excuse me.
能再告诉我一下洗手间的密♥码♥吗
I need the code for the bathroom again.
我的朋友有紧急情况
My friend's having an emergency.
别推到我身上
Don't put that on me.
我说得很模糊
Well, I kept it vague.
那只可能是拉肚子好吗
That only means diarrhea.
等等 怎么了 怎...
Wait, what happened? What--
我不能碰这里的任何东西
I can't touch anything in here.
好吧 不 好...
Okay. No, okay. Uh...
我知道了
Oh, I got it.
我坐在马桶上 你骑在我身上
I'll sit on the toilet. You straddle me.
那可真太浪漫了
It's so romantic.
不是的 快 绝对让你终生难忘
No, come on. It'll be legendary.
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
好 好 我家离这里很近
Okay. All right. My place is pretty close to here.
我不知道
I don't know.
-我们可以去你那里 -不 不行
- We can go to your place. - No. No way.
好吧 好 好
Alright. Okay. Alright.
那就在厕所做
Toilet sex, it is.
什么...
What are--
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在订房♥
I'm booking us a hotel.
-好吧 -柏威还是洛克希
- Okay. - Bowery or the Roxy?
都行
Sure.
进来吧
Come on in.
丽莎
Oh, Lisa.
很抱歉
Sorry.
我真的很为你难过
I am so sorry.
没事了
It's okay.
你怎么样
How are you?
我都没想到 一切发生的太快了
I-- I don't even know, you know. It happened so fast.
丽莎 真是让人崩溃的消息
Lisa, devastating news.
让人崩溃
Just devastating.
-你好 塔杰 -但是爱能征服一切
- Hey, Tag. - But love, it conquers all.
嗯
Yeah.
我不知道你在
I didn't know that you were here.
我和伙伴们来城里 低空跳伞
Yeah, me and the crew in town, BASE jumping.
低空跳伞 太酷了
Oh, Base jumping. That's cool.
他们从桥上 超大手♥机♥发射塔
Yeah, they jump off bridges and
还有摩天大厦之类的往下跳
large cell towers, and skyscrapers...
跟高空跳伞差不多 只是更时髦
Yeah, it's like sky diving. Just a little groovier.
酷 你们都住在这
Cool. And you're all staying here.
-对 -对
- Yeah. - Yeah.
那是跳伞的小组伙伴
That's the jump crew,
-无畏三人组 -耶
- Dare Devil Trio. - Bam!
你不能做那个手势
You can't do the signal,
-你不是我们队里的 -名誉组员
- you're not in the crew. - Honorary member.
塔杰
Tag,
管好你的婊♥子♥
get your bitch in line.
吃屎去吧 光头 这是我的家
Eat shit, Skull. My house.
好吧 我的错
Okay. My bad.
我觉得可能有点太挤了
You know, I think it might just be like a little bit too crowded.
-我不想给你们添麻烦 -我的天
- I don't want to impose on you or-- - Oh my God,
你在说什么
what are you talking about?
有的是地方
There is plenty of room.
是啊 有的是地方
Yeah, plenty of room.
你可以住玛丽安娜房♥间 跟我们俩挤一下
You can just bunk in with me and Marianne in her room.
一起抱团取暖
Join the cuddle puddle.
-喂 -喂
- Hello. - Hey.
怎么样
Hey. What's up?
查理和我分手了
Charley and I broke up.
接一下就回来
Hey, one second.
出什么事了 你还好吗
What happened? Are you okay?
-他想要和我结婚 -这个混♥蛋♥
- He wanted to get married. - Ugh, what a dick!
你是想让我过去踹他一脚吗
Do you want me to come kick his ass?
你在哪里呢
Where are you?
我在玛丽安娜家
Oh, I'm at Marianne's.
我不想待在这了 你想吃点东西吗
Listen, I gotta get out of here. You wanna grab a bite?
我不行啊
Ah, I can't.
实际上我在梅里尔·摩根的祖母家呢
I am actually at Merrill Morgan's grandmother's house.
绝对的上等人家
Just wasping all over the place.
好吧
Right.
如果你觉得无聊 没什么事做
I mean if you're bored and got nothing going on.
你可以来做电灯泡
You could always third-wheel it.
好啊 听着不错啊 我愿意
Yeah, that sounds great. I'd love to.
好吧
Oh, okay.
-真的啊 -当然 听着不错
- Really? - Yeah, it-- that sounds perfect.
我会...
Yeah. I will, um...
剧集 | 大学同学(2017) | 导航列表