剧集 | 大学同学(2017) | 导航列表
盯着电脑看的社会
and stare at a computer?
是因为这个吗
Is that why?
并反复思考这个问题吗
Just wondering over and over?
为什么 为什么
Why Why?
我们为什么
Why...
要这么做
do we do this?
为什么
Why?
为什么
Why?
为什么
Why
嘘
Shh!
我不懂为什么
I don't know why.
-我知道 -他会告诉你的
- I know. - He's gonna tell you.
是为了追求刺♥激♥吗
Is it the thrill?
为什么
Why?
为什么
Why?
他为什么不告诉我们为什么
Why is he not telling us why?
我来告诉你们为什么
I'll tell you why.
终于
Finally.
因为我们永远不会
Because we will never...
停止
stop.
他还是没说为什么
He never answered why.
我们永远不会停止 一起来
We will never stop. Say it.
-我们不会停止 -停止
- We will never stop. - Stop.
-停止 -我们 永远 不会 停止
- Stop. - We. Will. Never. Stop.
我们 永远 不会 停止
We. Will. Never. Stop.
我们永远不会停止畅饮
We will never stop drinking
激浪
Mountain Dew.
红色警报汽水
Code Red.
激浪 红色警报
-畅饮激浪 红色警报汽水 -什么鬼
- Drinking Mountain Dew Code Red. - What?
是我帮他装的降落伞包
I'm the one who packed his chute.
但我知道他不会生我气
But I know he's not mad.
塔杰不在乎别人
Tag didn't care what other people thought...
怎么看待他的选择
about his choices.
他不过度审查
He didn't over examine...
自己生命中的每个选择
every little move he made in his life.
他为爱而活
He lived for love.
他为乐而活
He lived for joy.
他为乐而跳
He jumped for joy.
老天 我讨厌悲伤的葬礼
God, I hate sad funerals.
亲爱的
Hi, honey.
你怎么样了 肯定还很震惊吧
How are you holding up? You must still be in shock.
上帝说"塔杰 就你了"
God said "Tag, you're it."
幸好有葬礼让我忙乎
You know, it's been nice to have the funeral to keep me busy.
我担心等一切平静下来后会怎么样
I'm worried about what will happen when things slow down.
真希望能有些有盼头的事情
Just wish there were something to look forward to.
不如这样吧
You know what?
菲利克斯和我之前还在商量
Felix and I were just talking.
我们很荣幸邀请你
We would be honored, if you would
来主持我们的婚礼
officiate our wedding.
我的天 这真是
Oh my God. That is--
-太好啦 我同意 -你同意
- That is so sweet. Yes! - You're in?
-谢谢 -不客气 谢谢你
- Thank you! - Of course. Thank you!
好 太棒了
Okay, good!
是啊
Yeah.
太好啦
Yay! Amazing!
真是太好了
That's so great!
我不该邀请她 这是个错误
I shouldn't have done that. That was a mistake.
我为什么要这么说
Where did that come from?
菲力克斯非杀了我不可
Felix's gonna kill me.
兄弟 她会忘记的
Oh, man. She's gonna forget.
她会忘记的
She'll forget.
因为事情纷沓而至
Because there's a lot going on.
她肯定不会记得
There's no way she's going remember this.
我觉得你说得对
I think you're right.
-她立马就会忘记 -我觉得也是
- She's gonna let it go immediately. - I think so.
对了 伊森 关于书
Also, Ethan, about the book.
你知道吗
You know what?
我觉得咱们应该一起写
I think we should write it together.
-真的吗 -错不了
- Seriously? - Absolutely.
我们一直都很合拍 老兄 向来如此
We always have fun jamming, man. We've always have.
是啊 我知道
Yes, I know.
伊森 你能这样看得起我
And Ethan, the fact that you see me like this
真是 对我来说意义重大
that just-- that just means everything to me.
-谢谢 -不客气 老兄 不客气
- Thank you. - Yeah, man. Absolutely.
-谢谢 -谢谢你
- Thank you. - Thank you.
打碟老爹
Jam daddy.
-谢谢 一首接一首 -随着音乐摇摆吧
- Thank you, uh, jam after jam. - We're gonna jam it out!
我们必须摇摆起来 老兄
We must jam it out, right now, dawg.
-我什么也不在乎 -来吧
- I don't even care. - Let's hit it.
摇摆吧 老兄 来吧 使出你的经典招数
Bring it in, buddy. Get in here. Drop it in right now.
各位 各位
Guys. Guys!
这是个葬礼
Hey. It's a funeral.
安静点
Shh!
动起来
Got them in.
好吧 时机不对 我有点太忘乎所以了
Alright. It's bad timing. I was like right in the zone.
-你节拍很准 -我确实踩拍子很准
- You were in the pocket. - I was in the pocket.
你怎么样了
Hey. Hey. How're you holding up?
谢谢你能过来
Thank you so much for being here.
各位
Hey, Guys.
生而为人
You live,
转瞬即逝
and then you die.
而生命
And life is the...
就像
spaceship
两点间的飞船
between those two points.
我很高兴能和你们一起搭乘这艘飞船
And I'm so happy to be on this spaceship with you guys.
我们爱你 亲爱的
We love you, honey.
所以人们才称这为友谊的小船
Maybe that's why they call it a friendship.
-也许 -有可能
- Maybe. - Could be.
我可不这么认为
I don't think so.
我得走了
I'm gonna take off.
-真的吗 -嗯 回见
- Really? - Yeah. I'll see you soon.
-好的 -拜
- Alright. Yeah. - Bye.
那就回见
I'll... see ya.
我要走了 明天给你电♥话♥ 好吗
Hey, I'm gonna take off, but I'll check in tomorrow, okay?
好的 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
-我爱你 -我爱你
- I love you. - I love you.
我叫雷·多诺万 最好别忘了
The name's Ray Donovan. Best not forget it...
菲力克斯
Felix!
-菲力克斯 -你回来了
- Felix. - Hey, hey.
葬礼怎么样
How was the memorial?
你肯定不敢相信发生了什么
You're not gonna believe what happened.
你所有的朋友互相上♥床♥
All your friends fucked each other,
然后他们都对此惊慌失措
and they all freaked out about it?
不 伊森邀请我
No. Ethan asked me
和他一起写下一本书
to write his next book with him.
我们就要共富贵了
We're gonna share credits.
-什么 -没错
- What? - Yes!
-真不错 -对吧
- Wow. - Right?
恭喜你
Well, congratulations!
谢谢你
Why, thank you!
看看谁转运了
Well, well, well.
人有时候还是会做正确的事
Sometimes people do the right thing.
没错 确实如此
You know, they do... They really do.
又是《清道夫》
Ray Donovan, again.
你太喜欢这剧了吧
You love this show.
我女儿被捕了
My daughter got arrested.
我觉得很有教育意义
I find it very educational.
趁我没忘
Before I forget,
我请玛丽安娜来主持我们的婚礼
I asked Marianne to officiate our wedding.
你做了什么
剧集 | 大学同学(2017) | 导航列表