剧集 | 大学同学(2017) | 导航列表
这面墙可是...
Oh, this surface is...
搞定了 开播
Alright, here we go.
所有人都说这会浪费所有的时间
See, and everyone says it's gonna take up all of our time.
"这样太花时间了"
"It's going to take too much time..."
你是在学我吗
Is that suppose to be me?
不是 怎么会呢 真要说的话是学他
No, not at all. It was him, if anything.
我觉得是在学我
I think it was me
因为我也很担心这件事要花很多时间
because I too am concerned about the time this is taking.
好吧
Alright.
再等一会
Just give it a second.
欢迎使用 开机中
看 有个笑脸 肯定很快就好了
Look at this. He's smiling, can't be that much long.
快好了 请稍等片刻
欢迎使用 开机中
靠 在重启
Oh shit. It's rebooting.
又开起来了 好了 开起来了
There we go. Okay, we're good.
怎么回事
What is happening?
开机中 开机中 在重启了
It's powering up. It's powering up, OK? It's rebooting.
好了
Here we go.
这绝对是值得的 跟你们说 绝对值
It's totally worth it, you guys, it's gonna be totally worth it.
玛丽安娜 这辆车太大了 萨博汽车呢
Marianne, this thing is huge. What happened to the Saab?
那车要交的违章停车罚单太多了
Too many parking tickets.
买♥♥一辆新车还更便宜
It was cheaper to get a new car.
那你倒是不要违章停车啊
Or you can just try parking legally.
没人有那个时间找合法停车位
Ain't nobody got time for that.
乔恩在移♥动♥了 穿过了一个公园 往东走
Jon is on the move. Just crossed the Park, headed east.
我的天哪 太堵了吧
Oh, my God. This traffic.
等下 玛丽 你觉得梅里尔·摩根怎么样
Wait, Marianne, what do you think of Merrill Morgan?
她是个贱♥人♥
She's a bitch.
好吧 我要开始跟她约会了
OK. Well, I... I am going on a date with her.
她不是22岁就结婚了吗
Wasn't she married at, like, 22?
离婚了
Ooh, a divorce.
-你们那么想知道吗 -是啊
- Are you guys obsessed? - Yeah.
你能把约会的场景录下来吗
Could you actually film the date?
真有意思
Very funny.
你们觉得我该带她去哪里 我不知道该去哪
Where do you think I should take her? I don't know where to go.
她看起来不像是会去小酒馆的人 对吧
I mean, doesn't she seem like a bistro person? Right?
那去剧院怎么样
I mean, like, Odeon?
我很肯定如果你带她去豪斯顿南街的话
I'm pretty sure if you take Merrill Morgan south of Houston
她一定会大发雷霆
she'll burst into flames.
就带她去马球酒吧之类的地方吧
Just take her to like the Polo Bar or something.
-我的天 乔恩又开始移♥动♥了 -他在哪
- Oh, my God. Jon's on the move again. - Where is he?
卫星告诉我他在往郊区去
My satellite says he's headed uptown.
那就转弯 就那里
Oh! Take this turn, right here.
天
Jeez...
完美 真棒
Perfect. Great.
你为什么非得把你的大袖摆放我面前
Why did you have to put your parachute in my face?
什么 你在说什么啊 这袖子是透的好吗
What? What are you talking about? It's totally see-through.
-这袖子都有8英尺长了 -什么
- It's like eight feet long. - What?
全都是你衣服的错
It was your drapes fault.
-你撞了我的车 -不不不
- You hit me. - No, no, no.
-你绝对撞了 -我知道怎么办 我给钱
- You definitely hit me. - You know what I can do? I can pay you.
待在车里别动
Just stay in the car.
-警官 这边 -待在车里别动
- Officer? Officer, right here. - Stay in the car?
-不 我们直接 -这家伙撞了我的车
- No, no, no. We just-- - This guy hit me.
-这家伙绝对撞了 -我没
- This guy definitely hit me. - I didn't--
我们没必要请警
We don't have to bring in--
你好啊
Hey, how you doing?
首先 你今天过得怎么样
First off, how is your day going?
你戴着头盔真好看
You look sweet in that helmet.
这辆车有超过一万两千美金的巨额罚款待缴
This vehicle has over $12,000 in outstanding parking tickets.
我靠 我靠
Oh, shit! Oh, shit!
疯了吧 第一 这不是我的车
That's crazy. Well, first of all, it's not my car.
-这不是你的车 -这是玛丽安娜的车
- Oh, it's not your car? - No, it's Marianne's.
-玛丽安娜在哪 -她去哪了
- Where is Marianne? - Where did she go?
警官 后面没人 我发誓
There was nobody in the back, officer, I promise you.
这里就他们两个
It was only these two right here.
看 这是她的平板 她在帮我找我的丈夫
Look, this is her iPad. She was helping me find my husband.
实际上 我真的该走了
Actually, I really have to go.
好的 你可以步行
Okay, you can take a walk.
我需要看一下你的驾照和车牌
I need to see your license and registration.
我有个主意 不如我直接把车给你吧
You know what, I've got an idea. What if I just give you the car?
好了 打开了
Alright, here we go.
随着世纪之交的逐渐到来
With the turn of the Millennium fast approaching,
人们的恐慌日益加深
fears are running rampant
害怕千禧年到来的那天将会是世界末日
about Y2K and its crisis-causing potential.
我去现场了解
I went live to find out
为了应对他们的自以为的世界末日
how some locals are preparing for their own
他们是如何准备的
personal apocalypse.
是生活必需品 厕纸 炼乳 花生酱
Its just essentials. Toilet paper, condensed milk, peanut butter.
对 现在就得开始储备
Yeah, you need to stock up now.
聚焦千禧年 你准备好了吗
-我会你的钱全取出来 -看那头发
- I would take out all your money... - Look at that hair!
-看那头浓密的秀发 -我知道
- Look at that full head of hair. - I know.
-银行账户都 -看那线条
- Bank accounts are... - That streak...
-世界末日一定会来 -太了不起了
- This is a 100% going to happen. - is awesome.
那个线条实在太经典 永不过时
The thing about that streak is it's timeless.
比尔·考斯比正在宣告他新年目标
And now some New Year's resolutions from Bill Cosby.
我们真是太蠢了
We were so stupid.
让我们来看看电视上还有什么频道
Well, let's see what else is on this bitch.
硬盘数字录像机
《24小时》第五季
《24小时》第六季
《24小时 救赎》
《24小时》第七季
《24小时》第八季
《24小时 再活一天》
你们有...
Oh, wow, you got...
《24小时》第五季 《24小时》第六季
24, season five, 24, season six,
《24小时 救赎》《24小时》第七季
24, Redemption, 24, season seven,
《24小时再活一天》《24小时》第八季
24, Live Another Day, 24, season eight.
你们很喜欢《24小时》
You guys loved 24.
我们整个系列刷了两遍
We watched the whole series twice.
-厉害了 -除了《遗产》
- Wow. - Everything but Legacy.
只是我们不觉得
It's just that we don't
《遗产》是《24小时》系列 对吧丽莎
really consider Legacy to be 24, right, Lisa?
我认为麦克斯对于
I don't think that
我们对《24小时》的偏好并不感兴趣
Max cares about our 24 preferences.
我很感兴趣 《遗产》怎么了
I'm very interested. What's the deal with Legacy?
《遗产》里面没有杰克·鲍尔
Legacy did not have Jack Bauer,
当我们还在一起的时候 在我们看来...
and it was our position when we were a couple...
如果没有杰克·鲍尔就不是《24小时》
that it was not 24 if there was no Jack Bauer.
-是的 -好吧
- Sure. - Yeah.
天 记得我们在安阿伯的时候
Oh gosh, remember all these 24 parties
举办的24小时派对吗
we had back in Ann Arbor?
记得... 我们以前经常让大家
Yeah... We used to make everyone
带上24小时主题的食物
bring 24 themed foods.
像热狗还有鲍尔酸菜
Like hot dogs and bauerkraut.
还记得24小时豆汤吗
Remember the 24 bean soup?
实际上里面只有三颗豆子
It was actually only three beans.
但我们告诉他们里面有24颗
But we told them it was 24,
每个人都信了 就像...
and everyone bought it, it was like...
是啊 因为那时候... 我能看一下吗
Yes, well because back then... Can I see this?
大家都相信你
Everybody believed you.
我要删掉
I'm deleting it.
不 你为什么要删掉 别删了
No, why are you deleting stuff? Stop deleting stuff.
删除24小时第五季
你想删除这个文件夹下的内容吗
若选择删除该文件夹
该文件夹下的所有内容将会从本机全部移除
确认删除
取消 不删除
现在都可以直接用流媒体看了
You know, it's all streaming now,
所以无所谓了 你可以用流媒体看
so it doesn't matter, you can watch that.
你知道我为什么要删吗 因为没有意义了
You know why I'm deleting it? Because it's worthless.
删除24小时第六季
你想删除这个文件夹下的内容吗
若选择删除该文件夹
该文件夹下的所有内容将会从本机全部移除
确认删除
取消 不删除
全都是谎言
剧集 | 大学同学(2017) | 导航列表