剧集 | 大学同学(2017) | 导航列表
好像我必须离开纽约似的 但我不能搬家
It's like I'm gonna have to leave New York, but I can't move.
我搞砸了自己的生活 我现在一无所有了
I have totally blown up my life and now I have nothing.
-你还有我们 -真是太惨了
- You have us. - It's a bummer.
没错 你还有我们
I mean, yeah, you have us.
老天 我就该待在家别出来
God, I should have just stayed in.
别担心了
Stop worrying.
今晚你想做什么都可以
You know you can do anything you want tonight.
这样难道不好吗
Isn't there something fun about that?
-是啊 -我们去庆祝吧
- Yeah. - Let's celebrate!
没错 走吧
Yeah. Come on!
好吧
Alright, fine.
不过我保留随时突然离场的权利
But I reserve the right to bail at any moment without warning.
-你总是那样 -典型的萨姆式再见
- You always do. - Classic Sam goodbye.
那是什么
What's that?
比如我们一起出去玩
It's like, when we're all out together,
突然之间你就不在了
and suddenly you're not there.
好像我们不值得你出现
Like we're not worthy of your presence
或基本的礼貌道别
or common courtesy of a goodbye.
是啊 我确实会那样
Oh, yeah. I do that.
所以你想做什么
So what do you want to do?
我建议步行去市中心 看看怎么样
I say we walk downtown and see what happens.
离这里得有60条街吧
That's like 60 blocks.
完美
Perfect.
我是说
I mean...
我们到底要做什么
What are we gonna do?
我们已经在做了
We're already doing it.
重点不在于目的地
It's not about the destination.
我知道 重点在于旅途
I know, it's about the journey.
不 也不是旅途
No, it's not about that either.
在于搞点大♥麻♥
It's about getting some weed.
没错 我们搞点大♥麻♥吧
Yeah. Let's get that weed.
从哪里搞到大♥麻♥
Where we gonna get that weed?
我口袋里
In my pocket.
抱歉我来晚了 穿这身衣服行动真的很不便
Sorry I'm late. It's really hard to get rolling in these clothes.
伊桑 亲爱的
Ethan, baby!
-你醉了吗 -我吗
- Are you drunk? - Me?
-是啊 -你知道的 菲利克斯去外地了
- Yeah. - Well, you know, Felix is out of town,
我又一直在为婚礼节食瘦身
and I've also been kinda dieting for the wedding.
多谢关注
Thanks for noticing.
你注意到了吗 喜欢吗
You noticed? You like that?
-你看起来很棒 -那就好
- You look great. - Good.
所以喝一两杯就上头了
So, like, one or two drinks goes really to my head.
你准备好见约会对象了吗
Are you ready for your date?
什么 你说了这不是约会
What? You said this wasn't a date.
会很棒的
It's gonna be great.
做你平常那个迷人的自己就好 好吗
Just be your normal charming self. Okay?
天啊
Oh, my God!
乔安娜 天啊
Joanna! Oh my God!
-真对不起 -没事的
- I'm so sorry! - No, it's fine,
-对不起 -真的没事
- I'm so sorry. - it's totally fine.
乔安娜
Joanna!
最近怎么样
How are you?
-你真的被撞疼了吧 -是的
- Oh, you really just got it, right? - Yeah.
-很抱歉 -你好 我是乔安娜
- I'm sorry-- - Hi, I'm Joanna.
乔安娜 很高兴认识你
Joanna, it's nice to meet you.
-真不错 你们两个... -你醉了吗
- This is very nice, you guys-- - Are you drunk?
-你要怎么做 -好像有桌子了
- What're you gonna do? - I think the table's ready.
太好了 好 嗨起来吧 棒极了
That's good. Okay, yeah. Party is all here. Fantastic.
-不错 -约会开始 兄弟 约会开始
- Nice. - The date is on, bro! The date is on!
-你竟然买♥♥了这破帽子吗 -没错
- Did you buy that fucking hat? - Yep!
这里的人都好年轻
Everyone's so young down here.
大♥麻♥不错
Nice weed!
那小女孩是在评判我们吸大♥麻♥吗
Was that teenager judgmental about our weed?
她到底什么意思 支持大♥麻♥还是反对大♥麻♥
What does that even mean? Was she pro-weed or anti-weed?
不知道
I don't know.
她觉得我们很逊爆了
She thinks we suck.
好 好好好好
Cool. Cool, cool, cool, cool.
我们得找到我们的同类
We need to find our own kind.
万一只有我们是这样的呢
What if we're all that's left?
别找了
Don't look now.
我们必须去那里
We have to go there.
波兰舞
这婊♥子♥真是聪明伶俐
This bitch gets it.
我爱姐妹狂欢夜
I love girls' night out!
大家都在室内抽烟
People are smoking inside.
我们是回到过去了吗
Did we go back in time?
他们是鬼魂还是我们是鬼魂
Are they ghosts or are we ghosts?
我不确定我们应该来这里
I don't know that we should be here.
然后我奶奶说
So then my grandmother said,
"我的儿子才不♥穿♥死人的鞋"
"No son of mine is gonna wear a dead man's shoes."
-真疯狂 -死人的鞋
- Wow, that's crazy! - Dead man's shoes.
我们现在应该大喝一杯
We should do a greatest hits right now.
不 该她给我讲故事了
No, it's her turn to tell me a story.
-来吧 -我必须讲故事吗
- Go. - Do I have to tell a story?
你绝对不需要给我讲故事
You 100% do not have to tell me a story.
谢谢你 我真是讲够自己的事了
Thank you, I'm so tired of telling my stories.
你在开玩笑嘛 我也是
Are you kidding me? Same here!
还有 我喜欢你的《男孩马》
By the way, I loved Boy Horse.
-是的 麦克斯给我发了样本 -谢谢
- Yeah, Max sent me the galleys. - Oh, thanks.
我觉得特别搞笑
And I thought it was hilarious.
你是怎么把半人马这样又古老又难搞的东西
How did you take something that's so old and fussy as centaurs,
创作出新意的
and make it young?
你绝对... 你懂的 是个过程
You definitely-- You know. It's a process.
我想出的这个主意
I came up with the idea.
这...
It's--
我不知道你们俩一起合作
I didn't know you guys worked on it together.
什么... 别闹
What-- Quit it!
别闹
Quit it.
如果他说的是写作的事
If he's talking about writing,
他的意思是他帮我想的点子
what he means is he helps me come up with the ideas,
但你知道的 麦克斯就是这样 喜欢插手
but you know, that's the way Max is, he's very hands on.
是啊 是吧... 他倒是不插手我的事
Yeah, yeah... I mean, he's kinda hands off with me,
但... 不 我完全明白
but-- No, I totally get that,
-当你有... -因为她是那种
- when you have-- - 'Cause she's one of those writers
写她自己东西的作家 所以...
that writes her own stuff, so...
-我不用怎么插手 -麦克斯
- I don't have to be so hands on. - Hey, Max.
-能帮我个忙吗 -什么忙
- Would you do me a kindness? - Yeah?
-能拜托你去吃点东西吗 -伊桑
- Would you have something to eat, please? - Hey, Ethan,
你知道你要在你的婚礼上穿的晚礼服
do you feel you should wear a tuxedo at your wedding
现在穿都穿不进去是什么样的感觉吗
that you can't fit into right now?
那可是我满怀期望定做的
That was tailored aspirationally?
你们俩觉得无聊吗 我好无聊啊
Hey, are you guys bored? I am so bored.
-你无聊 -是的 我想去跳舞
- You bored? - Yeah. I wanna go dance.
好了 走吧 我们去跳舞
Okay, let's do it. Let's go dancing.
太棒了 她跳舞跳得特别好
Yes! She's the best dancer!
我跳得特别烂 真的
I'm a horrible dancer, but I really!
我也跳得烂 我们绝对应该去跳舞
I'm a terrible dancer too, we should definitely go dancing.
-我要尿尿 -什么
- I gotta pee. - What?
等等...
Wait...
不
Oh, no.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗 我被锁在贮藏室了
Hey, I'm locked in a closet!
有人吗 我在贮藏室里
Hello? Hey, I'm in the closet!
天啊
Oh, God.
我真是嗑高了 我不能...
I'm so high, I can't--
该死
Oh, shit.
救命
Help!
先生 先生 听我说
Sir? Sir! Hey, Hey!
真是太恶心了
Oh, that is so gross.
救...
He--
你有看到萨姆吗
剧集 | 大学同学(2017) | 导航列表