剧集 | 大学同学(2017) | 导航列表
- Give it up. - What are you doing?
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
怎么回事
What is happening?
注意脚下
Watch your feet.
看我走位
Watch your feet.
-他脚步可以啊 -脚步很快
- He does have pretty sweet moves. - Solid jigs.
-是吧 -嗯
- Yeah, right? - Yeah.
你死定了
I'm coming for you.
-他朝这边来了 -他回来了
- Is he coming this way? - He's coming back.
天啊
Oh, my God.
-我来了 你 -不
- Here I come. You! - No!
-抓住他 快干活 -不不不
- Hey, get him. Do your job! - No, no, no.
-让开 -查理 住手
- Move! - Charley! Charley, stop it!
-快跑 -住手
- Get on your horse! - Stop it!
-回来 -快住手 查理
- Come here! - Stop this, right now, Charley!
-回来 查理 -抓住他
- Come back here, Charley! - Get him!
都怪你 丽莎
You did this, Lisa.
都怪你 丽莎
You did this, Lisa.
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything!
-我要捏爆你的蛋 过来 -要被他抓到了
- I'm gonna punch your nuts. Come here. - He's gonna catch us.
-快跑 -快跑
- Go! - Go!
给我回来
You get back here this instant!
快跑
Let's go!
靠
Oh, shit!
*爱你*
*Loving you*
*很容易 因为你很美丽*
*Is easy 'cuz you're beautiful*
*我只想*
*Making love with you*
*与你做♥爱♥*
*Is all I wanna do*
*爱你*
*Loving you*
*不仅仅是美梦成真*
*Is more than just a dream come true*
*我所做的一切*
*And everything that I do*
*都是出于爱你*
*Is out of loving you*
恭喜
Congratulations.
等检查的时候看吧
Well, we'll see.
我有很好的预感
I got a good feeling.
谢谢
Thank you.
那是怎么回事
What was that all about?
丽莎怀孕了
Lisa's pregnant.
真的吗
Really?
谁 是谁的
Whose, whose is it?
伊桑的
Ethan's.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
怪不得刚刚那家伙疯了一样的打所有人
No wonder that guy went crazy and punched everybody.
是啊
All right.
那...
That...
不 不不不不 我不应该告诉别人的
No! No no no no. I'm not supposed to tell anyone.
-你不能告诉你的朋友们 -我什么都不会说
- You can't tell your friends. - I won't say anything.
你真的不能告诉伊桑
You certainly can't tell Ethan.
-他还不知道 -我不知道
- He doesn't know. - I don't know.
她说她还没准备好要告诉他
You know? She said she wasn't ready to tell him yet,
你不能说出去
and you can't give it away.
否则你就违反了病人的保密协议
Or you'd be breaking patient confidentiality.
我不会说的 我什么都不会说的 我不会说的
I won't. I won't say anything. I won't do that.
我为什么要那么做
Why would I do something like that?
因为他是你最好的朋友
Ah, because he's your best friend?
胡说
Bullshit.
你才是我最好的朋友
You're my best friend.
好了 那是怎么回事
Okay, what was that?
不知道 很抱歉他打了你
No clue. I am so sorry that happened.
不知道
No clue?
我被打了 伊桑也被打了
I got punched. Ethan got punched.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我不知道 我不知道他发什么疯
I don't know. I don't know why he's so mad.
他就是... 他就是个疯子
He's just you know, he's just a mad guy.
丽莎 他狠狠打了我的脸 好吗
Lisa, he decked me in the face,okay?
我的半边脸现在还又麻又痛
Half of my face is like tingling.
到底是怎么回事
What is going on?
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
什么
What?
是伊桑的
It's Ethan's.
那是个错误
It was a mistake.
我...
Look, I am-...
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我烂爆了
I mean I suck.
不 那不是... 你不能...
No, that's not... You don't...
那话不能由你来说 应该我来说 好吗
You don't get to say that. I get to say that, okay?
你烂爆了
You suck.
我为了你放弃了一切
I gave up everything for you.
-你在说什么 -别装傻了
- What are you talking about? - Oh, don't play dumb.
我放弃了特别美好的东西
I walked away from like a really good thing.
是 但我并没有 我并没有要求你那么做
Yeah, but I mean I didn't, I didn't ask you to do that.
梅里尔·摩根和我
Merrill Morgan and I,
我们真的很合适
we are like a great fit.
我他妈为了你放弃了 她有个很棒的孩子
And I fucking gave that up for you, and she had a great kid.
再说一次 那是你自己的决定
Again, that was that was your call.
那孩子失去他的人生导师 丽莎
That kid just lost a mentor, Lisa.
他觉得我无所不能
He thought I walked on water.
好吗 他崇拜我
Okay? He worshiped me.
你把这一切都毁了
And you just blew that all up.
我没对你做任何承诺
I didn't make you any promises,
-尼克 我没有... -没有用语言
- Nick. I didn't-- - Not with your words.
-那用什么 -用你的一举一动
- Then with what? - With your vibes.
用你刚刚恶心到我的一举一动
With your vibes that you just spewed all over me.
你是真的要把自己的错怪在我身上吗
Are you really trying to blame me for your mistake?
我不是凭空想象的这些 我没那么疯
I didn't think of this this on my own. I'm not that crazy.
你说了一大堆事
You said a whole lot of bunch of things.
好 好 是
Okay, okay. Yes.
你没疯 好吗
Look, you're not crazy, okay?
在我们发生那些事的时候 我并不知道
When all that stuff was happening between us, I, I didn't know.
我真的是刚刚知道
I just found out literally.
我上周末才发现的
I just found out last weekend.
所以我应该要感觉好些吗
I guess that's supposed to make me feel better?
时机总是不对
It's always the timing.
是啊
Yeah.
可能是因为时机问题
It's probably the timing.
就不应该是我
It should've been me.
尼克
Nick?
所以你和丽莎睡了
So, you slept with Lisa?
就一次 在我们在一起之前
One time, before you and I got together,
但我觉得应该告诉你
but I think it's important that you know.
我的意思是
Well, I mean,
你等到你被打了一拳才告诉我
you waited until you got punched in the face to tell me.
所以你告诉我也不能证明你诚实
So, you don't get credit for honesty.
好吧
Okay.
说得对 好
Fair enough. Okay.
-你不高兴吗 -没 我没有不高兴
- Are you upset? - No, I'm not upset
但我也没有很高兴...
I mean, I'm not really psyched about it, but...
不
No.
你们之间还有联♥系♥...
I mean you guys are still so connected and...
你们结婚很长时间了
you were married for a long time.
乔恩和我也是
Jon and I were, too.
好吧...
Oh yeah, well...
你为什么要提这个
why do you mention that?
乔恩想和我复合
Jon wants to get back together.
什么 你...
What? You...
告诉他
told him...
那是不可能的了 对吧
that's not happening, right?
是的 我不是这么和他说的
Yeah, I mean. That's not exactly what I told him.
你说什么了
What did, what did you say?
我没回复他
Well, I mean, I didn't give him any answer.
好的
剧集 | 大学同学(2017) | 导航列表