剧集 | 大学同学(2017) | 导航列表
我吃得好饱
All right, I'm stuffed.
从没吃过这么多肉
I have never had so much meat.
真的吗 我是说...
Really, I mean--
-别恶心 -我不知道从哪里说起
- Don't be gross. - I don't know how or where to start with that.
-我说的是吃饱了肉 -大西洋城脱衣舞
- I'm very full with meat I'm saying. - In the Atlantic strip.
从来没有过吗
It's never happened before?
能问一下 你是维多利亚·贝克汉姆吗
Can I ask you. Are you Victoria Beckham?
她就是 那是大卫·贝克汉姆
Yes, it is. And that's David Beckham.
我就说是他们
I told you it was them!
我是大卫·贝克汉姆 没错
I am David Beckham. That is me.
看吧 我说过的
See. I told you.
超火同性恋偶像
Huge gay icon.
能和你们两个拍张照吗
Can we take a photo with both of you?
拜托了
Please, if we could.
-照吧 高贵辣妹 -照嘛 维多利亚
- Do it, Posh! - Come on, Victoria.
-好的 -一下就好
- Okay. Sure. - It'll be so fast.
谢谢
Thank you.
过来 靓男
Get over here, fancy boy.
不了不了 有你们就够了
Oh, no, no, no. I think you guys have it covered.
-不不 你必须去 -拍上他更好
- No, no, no. You have to. - You want him in.
你们真的需要这家伙
You really need this guy.
-这是我们经纪人 -是他呀
- This is our manager. - Oh, your-
没错 经纪人 我是奈杰尔·麦卡特尼
That's right, Manager. Nigel McCartney.
单身
No relation.
-你好 奈杰尔 -就我一个人
- Hello, Nigel. - My own man.
没错
That's right.
看来奈杰尔是澳大利亚人
So I guess Nigel's Australian.
旅途真棒啊 对吧 小维
What a ride it has been, aye, Vic.
-棒极了 棒极了 -能帮我们拍照吗
- Amazing! Amazing. - Can you take our picture?
我要高兴疯了
I'm freaking out.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
大伙 来张高贵辣妹脸
Alright. Everyone, do Posh face.
好了 可以了
Alright. There you go.
能再拍一张我亲贝嫂的吗
One more where I kiss the Mrs.?
不行
No.
高贵辣妹 看这边
Okay, look. Posh, over here.
你是我的女王 高贵辣妹
You're my queen, Posh!
没错 你们是国王和王后
Yes. You guys are King and Queen.
太荒唐了
This is ridiculous.
他们长得根本就不像
They don't even look like them.
谁在乎啊 好玩就行
Who cares? This is fun.
高贵辣妹 我们爱你
We love you, Posh!
你为什么要推波助澜
Why are you encouraging her?
怎么了 我以为你想让她玩得开心些
What? I thought you wanted her to have fun.
至少在情理之中啊
Yeah, within reason.
她他妈简直要到人生巅峰了好吗
She's having the best night of fucking life.
-高贵辣妹 看这 -看这 往下看
- Posh, over here. - Over here. Look down.
-好了 -V字手 女生最棒
- Okay. - Peace sign. Girl power.
-好 摆个V字 -大家好 是我
- Yeah, peace it. - Hello, hello. It's me,
宝贝辣妹
Baby Spice.
我们让这场派对嗨上一层楼吧
Let's kick this party into high gear.
看啊
Oh, look,
我最喜欢的妹妹 宝贝辣妹
it's my favorite bird, Baby Spice.
你不是宝贝辣妹
You're not Baby Spice.
-你又没有刘海 -好吧 但是
- You don't have bangs. - Okay, well, guess what?
有人把高贵辣妹抢了
Posh was already taken,
虽然我看起来更像她 所以
even though I clearly look more like her. So--
其实
Oh, I mean-- look,
你要扮高贵辣妹完全可以
you can totally be Posh.
我不要扮成她
I don't want to be Posh.
-我是宝贝辣妹 -等等
- I'm Baby Spice. - Hold up.
两个高贵辣妹
Two Poshes.
我喜欢
I like that idea.
这太蠢了
You know what? This is so dumb.
这太蠢了
This is so dumb.
辣妹合唱团早就过气了
I mean, who gives a shit about the Spice Girls anyway.
这简直太 我们找点乐子吧
This is-- let's do something fun.
来 贝克汉姆 我们找点乐子
Okay? Come on, Beckham. Let's do something fun.
来 来啊 查理
Come on. Come on, Charley.
我们要干什么 我们要找点乐子吗
What are we doing? Are we gonna do something fun.
我们要干什么呀 大家
Guys, what are we doing?
你差点就把那个大象赢走了
You almost won that elephant.
-这个就挺有意思的 -大伙
- That was fun. - Guys.
我的天 我们必须得试试这个
Oh my God. We should totally do that.
看起来太有意思了
That looks like so much fun.
我不知道啊
I don't know.
-我刚刚吃了太多牛排 -我晕车晕得厉害
- I just ate like a ton of steaks. - I get really car sick.
如果可以我会坐的 但是任何情况下
I wish I could, but I'm not going to...
-我都不会同意的 -拜托
- under any circumstances. - Oh, come on.
-我和查理坐 -好啊
- Charley and I are going to do it. - Yeah.
你是认真的 好吧
Oh, re-- okay.
-是啊 -好啊 来吧 会很好玩的
- Yeah. - Yeah. Come on. It'll be fun.
-没错 -老天啊
- Yep. - Oh, God.
天啊
Oh man.
全程这部分最糟糕了
This is the worst part.
因为等待很难受
because we're just waiting for it to happen.
我的天
Oh my God.
你做到了 宝贝
You did it, babe.
看见没
See.
-我就知道你肯定能做到的 -我的天
- I knew you had it in you. - Oh, my God.
小菜一碟
Easy. Easy.
你害怕什么呢
What were you afraid of?
-太吓人了 -一点也不
- Scary. - No!
看啊 上面景色多美
Oh, look, You just get this beautiful view.
我的天
Oh my God.
我的天啊
Oh my God!
-我的老天 -要命了
- Oh, my God. - Oh, my God.
糟了
Oh, shoot.
查理 你还好吗
Charley, are you okay?
你要不要来点姜汁汽水压压惊
You want like a-- like a Ginger Ale or...
还是去做个脑部磁振造影
MRI?
我不知道你一上去就昏过去了
I had no idea that you were out cold the entire time.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我没事 我还好 一定是...
I'm fine. I'm fine. Must've been like the...
重力作用下快快慢慢
you know, the positive and negative G forces,
此起彼落的
one right after the other?
-我现在好得很 -没事 我们信你
- I feel great now though, guys. - No. Totally.
不过只是确认一下 我们总统是谁
Just to make sure though. Who's the President?
别人无意识昏过去实在是太好笑了
Oh, involuntary physical reactions are hilarious, guys.
我刚经历了心理创伤
I really like having a traumatic experience,
你们还在这嘲笑我 真是太棒了
and having you guys all mock me to my face.
谢谢你们 你们最棒了
Thanks guys. You're the best.
来吧 丽莎 我们走
Come on, Lisa. Let's go.
我的天 查理
Oh my God, Charley!
-不 不 -被耍了吧
- No, no. - Yeah!
天啊
Oh, shit!
吓死人了
Oh, shit!
查理 刚刚那招绝了
Charley, that was amazing!
不错不错
Okay, well played.
干得漂亮 干得漂亮 不错
Bravo. Bravo.?That was good.
掷出下台点 庄家胜
Seven out. Right away.
-我输钱输得太快了 -本局结束
- I just lost so much money so fast, guys, - In the line.
我恨赌场
I hate casinos.
-这简直是场灾难 -来
-This is a disaster. - Here.
说真的 真的不赌了
Honestly, no more gambling.
我做不到
I can't do it.
来 给 你拿着 放到通过线那
Here. Here. Come on, ta-- take it. Put it on the pass line.
不 我不要你的钱
No, I don't want your money.
-我不要你的钱 尼克 -别 你收下
- I don't want your money, Nick. - No, take it.
他在表达歉意呢
He's trying to apologize.
剧集 | 大学同学(2017) | 导航列表