剧集 | 大学同学(2017) | 导航列表
我很抱歉
I am sorry...
邀请丽莎过来
for inviting Lisa.
我太欠考虑了
That was inconsiderate.
谢谢你承认这点
Well, thank you for acknowledging that,
不过没事
but it's fine.
真的 她很可爱
Really. I mean, she's lovely.
我的天
Oh, god.
普雷斯科特真不应该穿这牛仔裤喝酒
Prescott really shouldn't drink with these jeans.
确实
No.
可能不应该
Probably not.
-真是个意外的惊喜 -是吧
- This is such a nice surprise. - Sure.
-谢谢你过来 -菲利克斯 你好
- Thank you for coming. - Hey, Felix.
不用管我
Don't mind me.
-就当我不存在好了 -没问题
- Pretend I'm not here. - Okay, you got it.
我就是想过来
Hey, I just wanted to stop by
送你这个
and bestow upon you
来表达我对你搞定那傻♥逼♥会议的感谢
a token of my appreciation for nailing that bullshit meeting.
那可不是个傻♥逼♥会议
That wasn't a bullshit meeting.
只有开那会我们才能拿到新书合同
It was how we got the deal for the new book.
-你想写这些书 对吧 -当然
- You want to write the books, right? - Yeah, yeah, definitely.
就是 现在八字还没一撇
It's just that-- this early stage.
就是一堆废话
It's just like blah, blah, blah...
你很擅长那个 你来吧
You're so good at that part. There you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
天啊 怎么
Oh, my gosh. What--
太棒了
This is amazing.
-这是什么 -VR眼镜
- What is this? - VR headset.
-虚拟现实吗 -是啊
- Virtual reality? - Yeah.
太棒了
Oh, awesome!
怎么用
What do I do with it?
我给你下了个游戏叫《阅兵观察者》
Well, I got you a game called Parade Watcher.
是一款游戏
And it's... a game,
你可以看阅兵式
where you watch a parade.
听起来像是使用了
That sounds like a very basic application
复杂技术的简单应用
of sophisticated technology.
好的 很好
Alright. Great!
戴上吧 傻子 瞧瞧
Yeah, strap it on, sucker! Let's see.
伊桑
Um, hey, Ethan.
我们合作了好几次
You know how, a lot of times, when we work together...
最后成果
the thing that ends up
都跟我说的一样
in the finished product is the thing that I said?
是吗
Yeah?
有没有可能
Well, wouldn't it be great...
我们
if...
一起创作点什么
we could write something together.
很好啊 是啊 将来某一天吧
That'd be nice. Yeah, someday.
我很期待这一天
I look forward to it.
我现在就可以开始了
I could start right now, though.
或者我们回头再开始
Or we could do it later.
现在最好不过了
No time like the present.
但是从另一个及角度来讲
But, on other other hand,
我们就有共同期待的目标了 对吧
you know, we have something to look forward to, though, right?
那为什么要推迟乐趣呢
Why delay the fun?
把这个戴上试试
Let's just put this on and give it a try.
等下 我的头发缠住了
Wait, my...my hair. It's caught my hair.
我等不及
I can't wait for you--
那个小黄人气球正往下掉
That Minion balloon is dipping.
好了
Oh, yeah, yeah.
太低了
It's too low.
我记得这个场景 开始起风了
Yeah, I remember this part. Now, it's windy,
所以你得
so you're going to want to--
你得一路穿过
You're going to want to cross all the way
穿过中♥央♥公园西路
across Central Park West.
那个卖♥♥热狗的小贩 他都不看路
That hot dog vendor. He's not watching where he's going.
小心 小心
Watch out. Watch out!
你为什么不回答我
Why didn't you say anything?
-我回了 你听不到 -你没跟我说
- I did. You couldn't hear me. - You didn't tell me.
怎么了 你早该提醒我
What happened? You should've warned me.
什么声音
What was that?
哪里 那个声音吗
Where? That sound?
很奇怪 对吧
That was weird, right?
我想声音是你那边传过来的
I thought that came from your part of the house.
你们还好吧 菲利克斯
I hope you're okay, Felix.
你想
You want--
之前不是说要捍卫自己的立场吗
What happened to standing up for yourself?
但是他听不到 他戴着那个玩意呢
But he can't hear me. He's wearing that thing.
伊桑 伊桑 看到没
Ethan. Ethan. See?
我试过了 亲爱的 你知道我试过了
I tried, hon. You know I did.
顺便说一下 你也没帮忙
And you didn't help. By the way.
你一直在旁边转
You crept around the whole time.
我没见过有人这样畏畏缩缩的
I've never seen someone go back and forth so much.
我就像在看一个人的无声表演
It's like I'm watching a one-man production of Noises Off.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只想看到你被公平对待
I just want to see you treated well.
我有被公平对待
I am being treated well.
你看到他给我的那个礼物那么棒
You saw the cool gift he got me.
VR眼镜
VR goggles.
我是说
I mean--
你戴上那个头套
Wow, so when you put that headset on,
是不是就能被传送到一个
are your transported to a reality,
得到公平对待的平行世界了
where you're fairly compensated?
我踩到马粪了
Oh, I stepped in horseshit.
看到没 你得试一下
See? You gotta try it.
我们来谈谈你俩为什么去酒店
So let's talk about why you two went to a hotel.
酒店有床
Hotels have beds.
所以我们去了
That's why we went to one, duh.
你俩家里也有床啊
So do your houses.
我们还没到那一步
We're not ready for that.
我的孩子一周有三四天都住家里
My kids live at that house half of the week.
伊桑的公♥寓♥呢
What about Ethan's apartment?
我不想让他承受那个压力
I don't want to put that pressure on him.
你俩都单身
You're both single.
现在不是婚外情了
It's not an affair any longer.
为什么还要藏着掖着
Why hide?
因为我
Well, because I...
我不知道
I don't know.
我说了我不知道
I said, I don't know.
你要不要想一下
You wanna think about it?
我猜是因为
I guess it's because...
伊桑是我逃避现实的港湾
Ethan is my escape and...
我担心
I'm worried that...
如果我们到彼此家里去
if we go to each other's homes,
这种刺♥激♥感就会消失
the thrill will be gone.
天啊
Oh God.
为什么不能永远都当做婚外情呢
Why can't it just be an affair forever?
因为你俩各自的婚姻都结束了
Because both of your marriages are over.
很好
Fine.
不是婚外情 这下你高兴了吧
It's not an affair. Are you happy?
我高兴对你有意义吗
Does it matter to you that I'm happy?;
没有
No.
这里真美
It's so beautiful here.
是啊
Isn't that right?
我感觉像个肯尼迪家族的人
I feel like a Kennedy.
这口音太到位了
That accent is spot-on.
请再给我一杯马丁尼
Give me another martini, please.
给你看个好玩的
Check this out.
摩根
Morgan.
你们好
Hello.
你们好
Hello.
可太有意思了
Oh, it's too good.
剧集 | 大学同学(2017) | 导航列表