剧集 | 大学同学(2017) | 导航列表
什么
What?
对不起
I'm so sorry.
真的对不起
I'm so sorry!
就那么发生了
It happened.
就...
And...
那么一次
and it was just the one time.
-是谁的孩子 -这个嘛
- Whose is it? - Well...
操♥他♥妈♥的
Fuck it.
我不在乎
I don't care.
操♥他♥妈♥的 操♥你♥妈♥的
Fuck it, and then fuck you.
-查理 -不 你...
- Charlie. - No. You...
你知道最糟的部分是什么吗
You know what the worst part is?
我们输了
We lost.
我们进不了季后赛了
We're out of the playoffs.
我尽可能快地赶回来了 怎么了
I got here as fast as I could. What's wrong?
进去说
I'll tell you inside.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
Yeah.
好
Okay. So,
我需要你向我保证对我要说的内容
I need you to promise not to act shocked at all
不要表现得很震惊
during what I'm about to say.
-好吗 -我不会的 好
- Okay? - I won't. Yeah. Uhum.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
有意思
Interesting.
是伊桑的
With Ethan's baby.
很好
Cool.
-我能问问是怎么回事吗 -可以
- Am I allowed to ask what happened? - Yeah.
我们那天在清理储藏室...
We were clearing out the storage unit, and...
一件接一件的就一发不可收拾了
you know, one thing led to another, so.
什么一件接一件的
What do you mean one thing led to another?
在储藏室里吗
In the storage unit?
我不知道 我不知道 我们在...
I've no idea. I don't know. We were...
我们在怀念过去
We were nostalgic.
伊森在放"远边"乐队的歌♥ 我们喝着红酒
I mean Ethan was playing Far Side and we were drinking wine.
然后 不知道怎么就发生了
and then...I don't know how it happened.
那显然是个错误
I mean it was a mistake. It was obviously a mistake.
我们这么多年一直想要个孩子
I mean we tried to have a baby together for years,
都没要成
and we couldn't,
就这么胡搞了一次
and we slip up this one time.
就一次
It was one time,
然后就有了
and then boom!
所以你们是在储藏室做♥爱♥的
So you had sex in the storage unit?
你为什么要纠结储藏室呢
Why are you so fixated on the storage unit part of the story?
-所以是咯 -是的
- So that's a yes? - Yes.
是在储藏室 我们在储藏室做♥爱♥了
In the storage unit. We had sex in the storage unit.
然后
And...
我怀孕了
Now I'm pregnant.
恭喜啊
Congratulations!
不 别恭喜我 好吗
No. No congratulations, okay?
-为什么 -不要
- Why? - No.
这是你十年来的梦想啊
You've wanted this for like the last ten years.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
这是我这辈子最大的错误
This is the biggest mess of my entire life.
-所以你不想怀孕 -什么
- So you don't want to be pregnant? - What?
你怎么能这么说 我当然想
How could you say that? Of course I want to be pregnant.
我十年来日思夜想的
I mean this is like literally all I wanted for the last ten years.
-那恭喜啊 -不 话说得太早了
- So, congratulations! - No. It's too soon for congratulations.
这个阶段流产的概率有三分之一
One out of three pregnancies at this stage end in a miscarriage.
我还没看到胎心呢
And I haven't even seen the heartbeat yet.
那祝你看到胎心吧
So here's to hoping you see a heartbeat.
是吗 那我就会永远
Yeah? Then I'll be forever yoked to some guy
和一个第三者纠缠不清了
who cheated on me for our entire marriage.
是啊 玛丽安娜 皆大欢喜啊
Yeah, that's right, Marianne. Everybody wins in that scenario.
-你跟伊森说了吗 -没有 我不准备说
- Have you told Ethan? - No. I'm not going to.
太扯了
That's just insane.
我要先搞清楚是不是真的
I need to find out if this pregnancy is...
怀孕了 好吗
real first, okay?
我
I mean, I...
我失望了那么多次
I've been disappointed so many times before,
我只是
you know, and I just...
我也不知道 我就是
I don't know. I just...
我不想告诉他以后
I don't want to tell him...
发现又没怀上 然后他又重回我的生活
and then it's not real, you know, and then he's back in my life.
我明白
I get it.
好吗 百分之百的明白
Okay? 100 percent.
我明白
I got it.
天啊
Oh my God.
怎么了
What?
你相信投胎转世吗
Do you believe in reincarnation?
说实话
Honestly.
也有可能
I mean it's possible.
要是你怀的这个宝宝
What if this baby... that you're carrying
是塔杰投胎的呢
is Tag being reborn?
什么
What?
这想法挺有趣
That's a fun thought.
烘焙专家
鸡蛋用室温的比较好
It's a good to have your egg at room temperature.
以此同时 再加点
At the same time, I'm gonna add a little bit of...
天啊
Oh my God.
亲爱的
Honey.
这个Q键
And now the Q
不
doesn't...
好像黏住了
See how it kind of sticks--
没弹起来 应该
It doesn't spring. It's supposed to be...
-嗯 它没 -打字应该没问题
- Yeah. You know it doesn't-- - It's supposed to type.
我不打扰你了
I'll just stand back and let you--
你不必 好吧
You don't need to... alright.
还是你想待会再来
Or do you want to go and come back,
然后我 如果这个费时间的话
and I'll... if you're going to be a while.
搞定了
I'm done.
-搞定了 -是的
- That's it? - Yeah, I'm done.
你懂科幻 奇幻
Do you know like about science, like a fantasy...
我喜欢奇幻的
Fantasy's kind of my world.
过来坐
Get in there. Have a seat.
健背王是
Well, yeah. King Strong Back is...
整个故事的核心 试试
That's kinda like the centerpiece of the whole thing. Try...
"耀武扬威地"
"Triumphantly".
不好 对吧 完全没有那种感觉
It doesn't, right? It doesn't feel like it at all.
-是的 -她不会回应的
- No, it doesn't. No. - She wouldn't respond to that.
公主的胸
The princess's breasts--
不用写这么具体
It doesn't have do that in the script yet.
用比喻就行了
I think metaphors are good.
我不觉得 但
I disagree, but...
你不是直捣黄龙
You can't just go right to the center--
这两个人还没有火花
There's no passion with these two.
-必须得 -没有火花
- There's gotta be-- - You know there's no passion.
这就是这个王国的重点
That's the whole point of the kingdom.
-现在成了马在交♥配♥ -它们就是马啊
- They're just horses fucking now. - They're horses!
-祝你写书好运 因为 -知道吗
- Good luck writing a book, because-- - You know?
我肯定会有好运的
I will have some good luck.
谢谢
Thank you.
萨姆和伊森的独♥立♥日派对
和我们吗
With us?
萨姆和伊森一起吗
Sam and Ethan, together?
他们在一起了
They're together?
萨姆和伊森的独♥立♥日派对
来和我们一起庆祝独♥立♥日吧
Come celebrate Fourth of July with us.
期待见到你们
We would love to see you.
爱你 萨姆和伊森
Love, Sam and Ethan.
恶心
This is revolting.
太过分了
it's unconscionable.
你知道他们在一起了吗
剧集 | 大学同学(2017) | 导航列表