剧集 | 大学同学(2017) | 导航列表
看见你这样真的很好
It's really nice seeing you like this.
你知道吗
You know?
感觉很合理
It makes sense.
你这话是什么意思
What does that mean?
就是 我们上大学的那阵
Well... you know when we were in college,
总是调情 我总是觉得
and we would flirt, I would always think,
当这个男人准备安稳下来的时候
you know, when this guy is ready to settle down,
他会跟一个预备学校的舞会皇后在一起
he's going to end up with some prep school prom queen.
其实 预备学校没有舞会皇后这个东西
Well, prep schools don't have prom queens.
你看 你还是知道的
Ah, see, you knew that.
也是
Yeah.
没毛病
Yeah.
你看你现在就在应有的状态
You see you're exactly where you're supposed to be.
然而我
And I'm...
完全迷失了方向
nowhere.
别这么说
Aw, come on.
你对自己太苛刻了
You're being too hard on yourself.
你是最棒的
You're the best.
那有 你应该多出去见见世面
Nah. You should get out more.
能不能别这么消极
Would you stop?
你不会有事的 你会发现的
You're gonna be fine, okay? You'll see.
我
I...
我很迷茫 你知道吗
I don't know, you know.
伊桑给我的打击太大了
Ethan just did such a number on me.
如果我当初跟一个
What if I started off with someone who...
真正欣赏我的人会怎么样
really appreciated me?
你懂我的意思吗
You know?
一个真正爱我的人
someone who really loved me.
告诉我我没有错过
Tell me I didn't blow my chance...
找到一个真正爱我的人的机会
of finding someone who really loves me.
水凉吗
Is the water freezing?
什么
What?
不管了 我要下水了
I don't care. I'm going in.
-你来啦 -是啊
- There you are. - Yeah.
散步怎么样啊
How was your walk?
还不错
It was good.
挺有意思
Yeah. Interesting.
那就好
Nice.
我们能聊聊吗
Can we talk for a second?
当然 怎么了
Yeah, of course. What's up?
我在想我们能不能
I was thinking maybe we could...
单独聊
just talk alone.
行啊 等我先把这些都准备完
Yeah, I just have to finish prepping this.
晚饭之后再聊可以吗
Can it wait until after dinner?
当然可以
Yeah, of course.
还是 还是算了吧
I don't-- I don't think so.
你有没有觉得我们进展太快了
Do you think we're moving too fast?
什么
What?
我们是不是进展太快了
Are we moving too fast?
你想说什么
What are you trying to say?
我不知道 我只是
I don't know. I was just...
在想 关于我们
thinking, um... about us, and
我也说不好 就是觉得我们发展得太快了
I don't know. It just feels like things are going quickly.
你想要分手
Are we splitting up?
不是
No.
你为什么这么问
Why?
我不知道 除非你想分手 但是我
I don't know. Were you-- I mean, unless you want to, but I was--
我的意思是 感觉你好像有分手的意思
I mean, it seems like maybe you're steering the ship that way.
我也说不好 我不确定
I don't know. I mean, I'm not sure.
我就是想 你懂的
I was just thinking like, you know.
好吧
Oh, okay.
我明白了
I see what's happening here.
什么 明白什么
What? What's happening?
你都这么大了还跟小孩子一样再追你的初恋
You're chasing your teenage crush like some overgrown schoolboy.
不是这样的
That's not what this is about.
你可能觉得很好玩 但是我告诉你
You might find that amusing, but let me tell you,
这很可悲 你早晚会付出代价的
it's pathetic, and it's gonna catch up with you.
好吧 看起来你已经下定决心了 那么
Alright. It kinda feels like you made up your mind, so--
-醒醒 -怎么了
- Hey, wake up. - What?
我们该走了
We gotta go.
发生了什么
What's going on?
我就是觉得楼下的气氛不太合
I was just reading the vibe down there.
感觉是时候离开了
It just feels like it's time. You know?
-我觉得我们该走了 -等等 怎么了
- So I feel like we gotta go. - Wait, what happened?
我也说不好 就是些家长里短的
I don't know. It's just like family stuff,
不过楼下一团糟
but it's like a shit-show down there,
-所以我觉得我们该撤了 -好吧
- So I feel like we should get out of here. - Okay.
来 你把这个穿上吧
Yeah. Here. You know what, you wanna put these on?
要不这样吧 你到车上再穿吧
You know what? Actually, let's put these on in the car.
让我拿一下你的包
Let's grab your bag here.
好的
Okay. Yeah.
我们得加快步伐赶快离开这
We're gonna just kind of hustle out of here real quick.
门铃响了 去开门
Yo, stuffed tube. Get the door.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我以为不是约好等会儿在酒店碰面吗
I thought we were gonna meet at the hotel later tonight.
我改变主意了
I changed my mind.
我想看看你住的地方
I wanted to see your apartment.
你不邀请我进屋吗
Aren't you gonna invite me in?
对 快请进
Yeah. Come on in.
这里
It's...
别人都说这里很"别致"
"Quaint" is a word that people have used.
剧集 | 大学同学(2017) | 导航列表