剧集 | 大学同学(2017) | 导航列表
-谢谢 -不用谢
- Oh, thanks. - Yeah.
给
Here.
这是奶油 你想来点吗
Cream here. You want some?
好 谢谢
That's good. Thanks.
我把奶油撒得到处都是
I'm spilling cream everywhere.
我做了
I had the, uh--
昨晚做了一个特别有趣的梦
the funniest dream last night.
-是吗 -是的 有个巨大的金色大猩猩
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah, there was a giant blond gorilla
在你的厕所里
in your bathroom.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
奇怪
Weird.
它是在手♥淫♥吗
Was he masturbating?
绝对是
He sure was.
真的吗
Really?
那可...
That's--
他为什么 我不
Why would he-- I don't--
他甚至都没锁门
I mean he didn't even lock the door.
也许锁坏了
Maybe the lock was broken...
在你梦里的锁
in your dream.
那锁坏了 就没修过
You know, the thing got locked, and it was never fixed,
在你梦中
in your dream.
尼克 你不必觉得尴尬
Look, Nick. You don't have to be embarrassed,
-我不知道 -好吗 我是说
- I don't know. - okay? I mean it's a--
那完全是人类自然的欲望
a totally natural human urge.
姐们 对不起
Ah, dude, I'm sorry.
-别说对不起 -对不起我说了那些屁话
- Please, don't. - I'm sorry I said all that crap.
我知道你现在有好多烦心事
I know you've got a lot on your plate.
我会 没有
I'll-- No.
所以我们就假装没发生过吧
So, let's just pretend that never happened,
就迁就一下我
mostly just for my sake.
我上爱彼迎找房♥子了
I got an Airbnb.
你不必这么做
You don't need to do that.
你不必去爱彼迎找房♥子
You don't need to get an Airbnb.
你还是可以住在这里
You can still stay here. It's--
你就...
You just...
你就抓到我手♥淫♥一次
It was one time you caught me masturbating.
现在 只有你和我奶奶
Now, it's just you and my grandma.
塔杰的
Tag's--
塔杰的跳跃小队在直播 你想看吗
Tag's jump crew thing is live. You wanna see this?
我不知道我是不是想看
I don't know if I want to watch that.
我也不太知道 但
I don't really, either, but...
从大楼上跳下来不是个健康的生活方式
Jumping off buildings is not a healthy way to live.
他有背着降落伞吗
Does he have a parachute?
如果他跳下去的话 那就是有
If he jumps off, it means yes.
我永远都不会那么做
I'll never do that.
我甚至都不确认我会不会去跳伞
I mean I don't even know if I would go skydiving.
我恐高
I'm terrified of heights.
我不明白为什么要这么做
I don't know why you would ever do this?
也许跳出飞机是一回事
Maybe out of a plane is one thing.
给我吹♥箫♥吧
Suck my dick...
我的天啊
Holy shit.
我的... 我的天
Holy-- Oh my God.
我的天
Oh my God.
天哪
Oh my--
叫救护车
Call an ambulance!
天 你还在吃
God, you're still eating?
什么
What?
我都不知道我在吃东西
I didn't even know I was eating.
-你能听到我说话吗 -拜托
- Can you hear me? - Please!
-你还在吃 -我知道 我没法
- You're still doing it. - I know. I can't--
我都不知道该干什么了
I don't know how to do anything.
塔杰呢
Where's Tag?
安息吧 塔杰·麦克唐纳
就这样
That's how it works.
亲爱的 真替你心碎
Honey, I am heartbroken for you.
我不敢相信他就没了
I can't believe he's gone.
我也是
Me neither...
完全没道理
It seems impossible.
玛丽安娜 节哀
Oh Marianne, I'm so sorry.
我能做
How can I...
塔杰简直就是个传说
Tag was such a legend.
你知道吗 我一直想成为他那样
And you know? A part of me always wanted to be him...
直到
up until...
你懂的
you know...
什么
What?
你知道我爱他 很爱他
You know I loved him. I really loved him.
-失陪一下 -好的 亲爱的
- Excuse me. - Yeah, honey. Yeah.
很高兴见到你
Happy to see you.
我不是自己对这个情况感到开心
I mean I'm not happy about the circumstance.
这个场景很悲伤 见到你我很高兴
The circumstance is not good... Happy to see you.
场景令我悲伤 对
Sad about the circum-- Yep.
这太疯狂了吧
How crazy is this?
-是啊 生命太脆弱了 -完全赞成
- Yeah, life is so fragile. - Totally.
你甚至 你不知道什么时候自己就死了
You don't even-- You just don't know when you're going to go.
前一秒你
One minute you're...
往楼下跳 下一秒你就
throwing yourself off a building and then...
这不好笑
It's not funny.
不能笑
Don't laugh.
别笑了
Don't laugh!
楼有多高
How tall was the building?
少一层就没事了
It was one story too tall.
我的天哪 你们
Oh my God, you guys.
我们对待死亡的态度也太轻松了
Could we be any less comfortable with death?
我们在葬礼上还是不要坐到一起了吧
Probably not a good idea for us to sit together during ceremony.
-好主意 -对
- That's a good call. - Yep.
见到你真好
Good to see you.
你也是
You, too.
民宿怎么样
How's the Airbnb?
与我想象的现阶段生活
It's exactly where I imagined myself
完全符合
at this stage of my life.
当然
Sure.
我想也是
Sure.
也是够奇怪的
It is weird though.
你知道吗 我觉得
You know, I feel like...
塔杰和玛丽安娜他们
Tag and Marianne were...
我也说不好
I don't know.
他们两个还挺般配的
They were like so good together.
是啊
Yeah.
他们能使彼此开心
They made each other really happy.
没错
Exactly.
可怜的玛丽安娜 她还好吗
Oh, poor Marianne. How's she holding up?
她很难过
I mean she's pretty bummed.
这整个事都太衰了
This whole thing is kind of a bummer.
你口才真好
So eloquent.
-谢谢夸奖 -嗯
- Thank you. - Yeah.
欢迎各位来到塔杰在美国的葬礼
Welcome, everyone, to Tag's US Memorial,
对那些看无畏三人组油管频道的人
and to everyone watching on the Daredevil Trio YouTube channel.
节哀顺变
Big condolences.
镜头在那边 大家挥挥手
Cameras are over there. Everybody wave.
看到你们了 很好
Got you. There you go.
谢谢 对 就是那个镜头 非常感谢
Thank you. Yeah, that one. Appreciate it.
我还想感谢一下我们的赞助商
I'd like to give a quick shout-out to our sponsor,
激浪 红色警报
激浪 红色警报汽水
Mountain Dew Code Red.
"大口畅饮"
"Chug the rush."
在某些时刻
At a certain point,
我相信你们一定有人
you have to take a moment...
会问"我们为什么这么做"
and wonder "Why do we do this?"
为什么要为这种事情赌上性命
Why do we risk our lives for no reason?
是因为蔑视这个社会吗
Are we thumbing our noses at a society
这个让我们天天坐在隔间里
that tells us to sit in the cubicle
剧集 | 大学同学(2017) | 导航列表