剧集 | 大学同学(2017) | 导航列表
I feel so fortunate to be a part of your big moment.
那当然
Of course!
埃姆斯
Ames?
-好久没见到你了 -你好啊 大美女
- Haven't seen you in such a long time. - Hey, Gorgeous.
你看上去迷人极了
You look amazing.
到了我这个年纪 每天就都忙着打扮保养了
Oh. It's like a full-time job when you reach my age.
我是梅里尔·摩根
I'm Merrill Morgan.
我是萨姆 咱俩以前是一个班的
I'm Sam. We were in class together.
抱歉 确实是的 现在我想起来了
Oh. Sorry, of course. Now I remember.
-我是梅里尔·摩根 -我是伊桑·特纳
- Uh, Merrill Morgan. - Oh, Ethan Turner.
-咱俩以前也是同学 -那太棒了
- We were also in class together. - Excellent.
这就像个小型同学聚会 真是太好玩了
This is like a little reunion. What a blast!
-我是梅里尔·摩根 -不必了 谢谢
-Merrill Morgan. -No, thank you.
她怎么了
What?
她演奏得真好 对吧
Wow, she can carry that, huh?
我可以从一个专业演奏者的角度告诉你
Okay, I can tell you as a professional performer,
她的面部表情太夸张了
she's overdoing the face stuff.
确实 不过如果她拉小提琴都这么激♥情♥满满
Yeah, but if she brings that much passion to her violin,
想想她给我口♥交♥的时候
think how much passion
一定爽翻天了吧
she'd bring to my bow.
不好了 要完蛋
Oh, shit. Oh, shit.
老天 是丽萨
Oh, my God. It's Lisa.
你不是和我说她没有回复你吗
I thought you said she didn't RSVP.
的确没有回复 我发誓 我跟你一样惊讶
She didn't. I swear. I'm just as surprised as you are.
她跟其他人一起来的
She's with someone.
我看见了 我们都看见了
I see that. We can all see this.
-他们在朝我们走过来 -我知道
- They're walking towards us. - I know.
别实时播报了 我们都不瞎
Okay, stop narrating. None of us are blind.
大家好啊
Hey, everyone!
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi!
你好 帅哥
Hello, handsome.
-麦克斯 -丽萨
-Oh, Maxie. -Lisa!
你看起来棒呆了 简直太苗条了
You look so fantastic, so trim!
-谢谢你 -我真为你们开心
- Thank you. - I am so happy for you guys.
恭喜
Congratulations!
玛丽安娜 我喜欢你的发型
Marianne, I love your hair!
-谢谢 -尼克 兄弟
- Oh, thanks. - Oh, Nick, buddy!
无论在哪我都能认出来你
I'd recognize you anywhere.
萨姆你也来了
And Sam you are here.
-你好啊 -你好啊
- Hi. - Hi!
-你好 丽莎 -你好啊 伊桑
- Hi, Lisa. - Hi, Ethan!
伊桑 这是查理
Ethan, this is Charlie.
-查理 这是伊桑 -很高兴认识你
- Charlie, this is Ethan. - Pleasure.
很高兴贱到你 很高兴见到你
Hi, nice to mate you. Nice to meet you.
很高兴贱到你
Nice to mate you?
这位... 查理是我的新伙伴
This is-- Charlie's my new fella.
大家好
Hi, everyone.
真是太棒了 终于把名字和脸对上了
It's really nice to put some names to faces.
查理 你是做什么的 兄弟
So, uh... Charlie, what do you do, bro?
我也是个律师
I'm a lawyer, too.
人身保护♥法♥ 你懂我意思吧 兄弟
Habeas corpus, you know what I'm saying, bro?
不好意... 什么
Sorr-- What?
你们两个是怎么认识的
Um, how did you two meet?
这真的是个很有趣的故事 是这样的...
It's a really funny story. So, um...
我们过去经常一起工作 我们还在同一层楼
we used to work together and we both worked on the same floor.
所以就...
So...
真的是很有趣
That is so funny.
那...
Well--
真的是好极了 是的
It was fantastic. Yeah.
女士们先生们 烤乳猪已经准备好了
Ladies and gentlemen, the suckling pig is now ready.
大家跟着我
Follow me.
跟着我
Follow me.
伊桑 我的直觉告诉我要出大乱子了
Um, Ethan, I'm getting the vibe that this thing could explode.
所以我只是想让大家都记得
So I just want everyone
这是我的订婚派对
to remember that this is my engagement party
我会非常非常悲伤的
and I would be so, so sad.
好吗
Okay?
好 好极了
Okay. Fantastic.
她说了好多次
She is saying that a lot.
是的 是这样 但今天是你的大日子
She is, yes, but it's your day.
好多次
So many times.
没事的 今天是你的大日子
It's gonna be fine. It's your day.
深吸一口气 好好享受吧
Let's take a deep breath and enjoy.
我们就一直走啊走...
We just kept walking...
我有好久好久没见她了
I haven't seen her in so long
我想和她聊聊 但我太紧张了
and I want to talk to her, but I'm so nervous.
你应该和她聊聊的
Oh, you should talk to her.
你们两个以前是那么好的朋友
You guys were such good friends.
这里是弥补关系的绝佳地方
This is the perfect place to make amends.
说得对
Right.
去吧
Do it.
我去给她拿姜味汽水
I go to go get her ginger ale,
然后你回来了 去...
and then you came back and went to--
丽萨 你好啊
Lisa, hi.
见到你真的很高兴
So great to see you.
我真的很想你
I've really missed you.
玛丽安娜 这是查理
Oh! Uh, Marianne, this is Charlie.
查理 这是玛丽安娜
Charlie, this is?Marianne.
我们刚刚在里面见过了
Yeah, we just met inside.
是啊 她曾经是我最好的朋友
Yeah. She was my best friend.
然后我发现一直以来她什么都知道
And then I found out she knew about the whole thing all along,
但她从没想过要告诉我
but she never got around to mentioning it to me.
-也许你忘了 -又见面了 你好
- Maybe it slipped your mind. - Hello again.
我夹在中间
Well, um, I was stuck in the middle,
我不知道该怎么办
and I didn't know what to do.
我爱你和萨姆
And I love both you and Sam.
我知道我那样做是不对的 但...
And I know what I did was wrong, but...
那不是最糟糕的
it wasn't the worst thing.
是啊 那不是最糟糕的
Oh, right. It was not the worst thing.
你也不是整件事里最糟糕的人
You were not the worst person in the whole thing.
这么说是不是让你松了一口气
Oh, that must be such a weight off your shoulders.
很高兴... 很高兴见到你
It's great-- great to see you.
再见 再见
Bye. Bye.
你的男孩们在看我们
Your, uh, boys are watching us.
-是吗 -是的
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
-有一个过来了 -哪一个
- Oh, one's coming. - Which one?
秃的那个
Bald one.
不管发生什么都不要离开我 好吗
Don't leave me under any circumstances, okay?
-你好 丽莎... -你好
- Hey, Lisa. Uh... - Hey!
我能... 我能和你单独聊聊吗
Can, uh... Can I just grab a couple minutes to talk to you?
-你能... -抱歉 哥们
- Would you... - Oh, I'm sorry, man.
我很想如你所愿离开
I would love to leave, as you can imagine,
但她让我不要走
but she asked me not to.
-所以... -对
- So... - Yeah.
好吧 我懂了
Okay, I see.
怎么了
What's going on?
你没回复我的邮件 短♥信♥...
Well, you haven't responded to my emails or texts or...
电♥话♥和信
phone calls or letters.
-信 -而那是你的权利
- Letters? - Which is your prerogative.
-是的 -好吧...
- Correct. - Uh... okay, well, um...
我们得分一下我们的东西
We have to split up our things.
我们得整理一下我们的财政状况 还有
We have to figure out our finances and we have to figure out
我们是不是要对我们的婚姻下个正式的定论
if and when we are doing something official about our marriage
什么时候下 又或者最好不用
or, more likely, lack thereof.
你觉得在麦克斯的订婚派对上
And, um, you think that Max's engagement party
谈这个问题很合适吗
is the place that we should be talking about this?
好吧 我就是找个时间...
Okay, well, I'm just looking for a time to--
我就是想找时间见个面
I'm just looking for a time to meet.
-只需要一点点时间 -好
- And it can be brief. - Well, sure.
-很好 -很好
- Great. - Great.
很好
剧集 | 大学同学(2017) | 导航列表