剧集 | 大学同学(2017) | 导航列表
我会...
I will...
-给你发个地址 -好
- text you the address. - Okay.
你把你朋友丽莎请到古米的家庭聚会
You invited your friend Lisa to Gummy's regatta.
她正在经历一段非常痛苦的阶段
She is going through like a super rough patch,
不过你不用担心 她很酷
I mean- - but you shouldn't worry... She's super cool.
我真的希望在你邀请她
Well, I really wished that you consulted with me
来我祖母家前先跟我商量一下
before inviting her to my grandmother's house.
我知道 可是我觉得这就像个派对
I know, but I don't know. I thought it was like a party.
我们说清楚
Just to be clear,
从今往后 当我请你去什么场合时
going forward, when I invite you to something,
我并不是指你还能带个别人
I don't necessarily mean you plus whoever.
好吧 你想让我给她打电♥话♥告诉她不要来吗
Okay. Do you want me to call her and tell her not to come?
开什么玩笑 这不是让我当坏人吗
Are you joking? That would make me look like a villain.
好吧
Alright,
那你到底想让我怎么做呢
so what do you want me to do?
你可以道歉
Well, you could apologize.
我很抱歉
Okay, I'm sorry...
让你不高兴了
you're upset.
你是对的
You're right.
我太过分了
I was way out of line.
你去哪里了 我们晚了
Where have you been? We're late.
灵魂单车
SoulCycle.
我们本应练习一下我们的演讲
We were supposed to practice our presentation.
-别担心 我会即兴发挥 -发挥什么
- Don't worry about it. I'll wing it. - Wing what?
你都不知道要发挥什么
You don't even know what to wing.
我自己一个人写的演讲稿
I wrote the whole presentation myself.
你傻笑什么
What is that ditzy smile.
我只是高兴 不行吗
I-- I'm just happy, okay?
这个会不是那么重要
But this meeting is not that big a deal.
不管我在那里说了什么
Whatever I say in there,
只要我一开始动笔一切就都变了
it's all going to change once I start writing.
在那房♥间里拜托你可千万别这么说
Please say none of that in the room.
-我来说 -好吧
- I will do the talking. - Alright.
-一匹马 温尼斯 -对
- A horse, Winnies. - Yep.
王位的继承者
The heir of the throne, slick
滑溜溜包裹着胎衣出来了
with afterbirth is on his way.
一位新的国王...
A new king...
正在加冕
is crowning.
我...
I...
伊桑
Ethan.
-我不知你怎么看这个东西 -我也不知道
- I don't know how you think of this stuff. - Neither do I.
太妙了 对不对
It's amazing, right?
-是啊 -这是团队能力的结果
- Yes. - It is a team effort,
因为如果没有这个业界最棒的代理
because I wouldn't be able to do any of this
-我什么事也做不出来 -说得太好了
- without the the best agent in the biz. - Aww. That is sweet.
伙计们
Hey, guys.
那我们再次开写吧
Let's write again, yeah?
-真的 -绝对啊
- Really? - Absolutely!
-太棒了 -我们都同意写一本续集
- Great! - Look we are all in on book number two, okay?
想想吧 半人
I mean half man,
半兽
half beast.
皆英雄
All hero.
皆
All?
那是什么
What is that?
这是...
It's from the...
我们刚刚推介的书里的内容啊
from the book we just pitched.
当然 我怎么...当然了 就是
Right, yes, what am I- - of course, it's a- -
"皆英雄"
"All hero."
他完全没有参加我们的准备
He completely blows off our prep.
整个推介都是我做的
I did the whole pitch by myself.
功劳都是他的 可苦工都是我做的
He gets all the credit, but I have to do all the work.
第一本书里的
And there are a lot of ideas
很多点子也是我出的
in the first book that were mine, too.
这太糟了
That's terrible.
这是红绒小豆蔻
This is the red velvet cardamon.
我得到过认可吗
Did I get any credit?
有过吗
Ever?
没有
No.
-就是这样 -你得要争取啊
- You know? - Not unless you ask for it.
这些是我应得的
I do deserve it.
但话说回来
Then again...
毕竟是伊桑
You know, it's Ethan.
你为什么不让他在特别感谢里提你呢
Why don't you ask him for a writing credit?
让我怎么跟他开这个口呢
How am I supposed to start that conversation with him?
这个我不喜欢
No, I did not like that one.
二十年的固定模式
There's a 20-year dynamic.
我们俩各自扮演一个角色 要知道
We each plays a part. You know it's...
关系很微妙
a lot of nuance there.
我明白了 他就是那个揍你的校园凌霸
No, I get it. He's the schoolyard bully that beats you up,
然后你还让他拿走你的早点钱
and then you let him take your milk money.
这是本店的招牌冰激凌蛋糕
This is our signature icebox cake
在温迪·威廉姆斯电视秀里出过镜
as seen on The Wendy Williams Show.
你一直都是尝一口就吐出来吗
Are you always spitting it out?
我不知道你怎么样 可我几周后就要结婚了
I don't know about you, but I'm getting married in a few weeks.
我只是不想无礼
I didn't want to be rude.
古米 玛格丽特 这位是尼克的朋友丽莎
Gummy, Margaret, this is Nick's friend, Lisa.
她...
Who is...
来这是有原因的
here for some reason.
你们能让我来真是太感谢了
Uh, so nice of you to have me.
你好 见面你很高兴
Hello. Nice to meet you
本来男仆可以给你调杯酒
The houseboy would fix you a drink,
不过他
but he's, uh,
正在卫生间
in the bathroom.
而且他很慢
And he's taking his time.
没事 我来 我来调两杯
That's fine. Yeah, I'll make- - I'll make a couple of- -
-我帮忙 -好
- I'll help. - Okay. Sure.
我很明显地感觉出来
I get the distinct feeling
梅里尔·摩根不欢迎我来
that Merrill Morgan does not want me here.
她欢迎
She cool.
-真的 她欢迎 -她欢迎
- Really? She cool? - She cool.
好吧
Okay. Well,
我想我还是让我自己少碍眼吧
I'm just going to make myself scarce, I think.
-那是低脂糖吗 -先尝尝再拒绝
- Is that Sweet 'N Low? - Don't knock it til you try it.
好了
Voila.
谢谢
Thank you.
太难喝了
It's horrible.
尼克
Hey Nick.
我有点恶心
I don't feel too good.
你喝醉了吗
Are you drunk?
伙计 我扶你上楼吧 来吧
Oh, dude, let's get you upstairs. Come on, bud.
我从来没喝醉过
I've never been drunk before.
这初次的动静还真大
Well, it was an impressive debut.
我的朋友 亚当 他
My friend, Adam. He's...
他经常吹牛说他老是喝多
always bragging about how he's always getting drunk,
可他从来没说过会这样
but he does not describe it this way.
他是怎么说的
How does he describe it?
这倒很准确
Pretty accurate.
没事的
It's alright, bud.
昨晚真有人给你口了
Hey, did you really get sucked off last night?
我估计那小子永远不会再喝酒了
So, I don't think that kid's ever going to drink again.
-你让他改邪归正了 -算是吧
- You set him straight. - Oh, well. I mean kinda.
我真开心你在这
That's good that you were here.
他爸爸从来不出席这些聚会
I mean his dad never came to these things.
真的
Really?
这多有意思啊
It's super fun.
就是啊 对吧
It is fun, right?
是啊
Yes!
-绝对的 -你这么想我很开心
- Totally. - I'm glad you think so.
绝对的
Absolutely.
听着
And listen.
剧集 | 大学同学(2017) | 导航列表