剧集 | 大学同学(2017) | 导航列表
老天 我刚刚在训练 跑了20多公里
Oh, God. I've been training. Just did 13 miles.
你的腿怎么了
Oh, what happened to your leg?
对啊 那个...
Oh, right, uh...
我摔了 摔得可不轻
I fell so good.
你还好吗 因为我们得...
Uh, are you okay? 'Cause, you know, we're suppose to--
-什么 -我们得去麦克斯和
- What? - We're supposed to go to Max and--
我开玩笑的
No, I'm kidding.
很抱歉我们得去这个派对 还要见所有人
I'm sorry that we have to go to this party and see everybody.
没事 我们去做婚姻咨♥询♥不就是为了这个吗
Oh, no. That's what all the couples' therapy is for.
而且说到底 派对才几个小时 不是吗
And at the end of the day, it's just a few hours, right?
亲爱的 我是说
Baby, I mean you know that--
我尝尝看
I'll try this.
-我只是想告诉你 -冰到脑子了
- Look, I just want you to know-- - Whoa! Brainfreeze!
你知道你今晚可以不用来的
You know, you don't have to come tonight, right?
不 我不会让你一个人去的
No, I ain't letting you to go to this thing alone.
不好意思 这个位子有人坐了吗
Excuse me, is this seat taken?
坐下 快他妈坐下 坐下
Sit down, fucking sit down. Sit down.
要是能缓一会就好了 我一直在出汗
I wish I had time to cool down. I'm sweating in this jacket.
跑了16公里后我的腿就会抽筋
You know, my leg cramps after ten miles.
我们 我们去另一节车厢吧
Um... let's-- Let's go to another part.
亲爱的 那有两个一起的座位 就在这
Sweety, there's two seats. Here, right by here, together.
来吧
Come on.
来啊 你撞大运了 过来 坐这
Come on. You lucked out. Come on, right here.
-瞧瞧 不要太舒服 -好吧
- Look at this. Sweet! - Okay.
你干嘛
Why--
我的上帝啊
Oh, my God!
我们都乘了同一班火车
We're all on the same train!
这也太巧了吧
What are the chances?
什么...
What? Oh...
-大家好啊 -我的天啊 我没看到你们
- Hi, everyone. - Oh, my gosh. I didn't see you guys there.
-你们谁我都没看到 -大家好
- I didn't see any of you. - Hi, everyone.
-真是 -你好啊
-That's-- - Hi!
这位先生 不好意思
Oh, excuse me, sir.
您能跟我换个位子吗
Would you mind changing seats with me?
-别啊 -没事的 不必换的
- No. - It's okay, not necessary.
是的 我不想麻烦别人
Yeah, I don't wanna?inconvenience anybody,
玛丽安娜 不用换了
Marianne, so it's fine.
-我很乐意换的 -快他妈给我坐下
- I'd be happy to move. - Stay the fuck down.
你敢走
Don't you fucking go.
-来吧 尼克 -好吧
- Come on, Nick. - Okay.
-我真是太 -好吧
- I'm so... - Okay.
太好了
Good!
你们好呀
Hi!
你好 你们好 太棒了 真有意思
Hi. Hi. It's fun. It's fun.
玛丽安娜 你最近有演出吗
Marianne, do you have any plays?coming up, or--
中♥央♥公园莎士比亚戏剧节你们听说过吗
Have you guys heard of Shakespeare in the Park?
纽约城中♥央♥公园一年一度的戏剧表演节目
出演者都是身经百战的实力派演员
-听说过 -好厉害
- Yeah. - Oh, wow!
那真是太棒了
Wow, that's great!
-我要去那试镜 -祝你好运
- I'm gonna audition. - Good luck.
你还好吗 你还好吗
Are you okay? Are you okay?
我要出去 出去 出去
Out, out, get out!
我腿抽筋了 该死
I mean, my leg is cramping. It is cramping. God damn it.
没事 没什么的
I got it. No-- no big deal.
我在为马拉松比赛做准备
Marathon, running a marathon. Okay.
走走就没事了
I'll walk it out.
我的天 我有好久没见过你了
My God. I haven't seen you in, like, forever.
-是啊 -你是与世隔绝了吗
- Yeah. - Have you been living under a rock?
你知道的 我不是特别高调
I've been, you know, lying low.
在和一个挺怪的室友一起住 写完了我的书
Got a weird roommate, finished my book.
是... 是关于马人的
It's, uh... It's about centaurs.
好啊 是那种牛头怪吗
Oh, okay. Is that the half-bull thing?
那是"米诺陶" 大家经常把这两个搞混
That's a minotaur. That's a common mistake.
对 马人是半人半羊的那个
Yeah, centaurs are half man, half goat.
不是 那个是"萨堤尔"
Oh, no, that's a satyr.
半人半羊的那个是农牧神
Half man, half goat is a faun.
我以为那是小鹿的意思
I think that fawn is a baby deer.
可爱的小东西...
Oh, babies...
那是小鹿 我说的是农牧神
That's fawn, F-A-W-N, I'm talking faun, F-A-U-N.
我还修过民族学和神话学一段时间 记得吗
I briefly majored in folk and myth, remember?
都忘了你以前是个走哥特风的怪咖
Forgot you were a Goth weirdo.
所以 你的书名是什么
So, what's your book called?
暂定的名称是 男孩马
The working title is... Boy Horse.
正应了那句话 艺术来源于生活
Well, you know, write what you know.
我回来啦 我回来啦
Come back! Come back.
你跟丽莎联♥系♥过吗
Have you talked to Lisa?
-你跟丽莎联♥系♥过吗 -没 没 没有
- Have you talked to Lisa? - No, I haven't. I haven't.
你跟丽莎联♥系♥过吗
Have you talked to Lisa?
-没有 -我的天呐
- No. - Oh, my God.
-我也没有跟她联♥系♥过 -苍了个天啊
- I haven't talked to her either. - Jesus fucking Christ.
我的老天
Oh, my gosh!
-你好啊 -老天 这太棒了
- Hey! - Oh, my God, this is so nice.
-这也太完美了 -你们是一起来的吗
- That is so nice. - Did you guys come here all together?
这是我收到过的最棒的礼物
That is the best present ever!
你好 尼克
Hey, Nick!
你好啊 兄弟
Hey, buddy.
你好
Oh, hi!
-见到你太好了 -你过得怎么样
- Good to see you, too. - How are you?
你好
Hi.
麦克斯之前还担心你们会当众大吵大闹
Max was afraid you were all gonna to cause a scene
我告诉他这绝对不会发生的
and I told him that wouldn't happen under any circumstances.
沉默是金啊 菲利克斯 沉默是金
Code of silence, Felix. Code of silence.
说得对
That's right.
对了 逗趣伊桑今晚会出场吗
Hey, is Fun Ethan gonna be here tonight?
不 那都是过去的事了
No, he's dead and buried.
这里有地方能放一下我的花椰菜水吗
Do you have a cooler where I could store my broccoli water?
我正在非常严格地控制饮食
I'm on a very strict diet.
乔恩 你的裤子上都是血
Jon, your pant is all bloody.
是 我正在参加马拉松训练
Oh, yeah, I'm training for a marathon.
跑的时候我被一个男孩绊倒了
I tripped over a boy on my run.
我的天 你都没有告诉我这事
Oh, my God, you didn't tell me that.
那个男孩还好吗
Is the boy okay?
我也不是什么都告诉你的
Well, I don't tell you everything either.
对 是这样的
And, yeah, I think so.
好了各位 为什么我们不去
All right, well, why don't we
找个房♥间来放你的
go try to find a room where we can put your...
特别小罐呢 好吗
special jar, okay?
-当然好 -太棒了
- Okay. - Yes!
-走吧 -谢谢 谢谢
- Let's go. - Thank you. Thank you.
听起来真不错
Sounds good.
天呐 那是梅里尔·摩根吗
Whoa! Oh my God, is that Merrill Morgan?
她在这里做什么
What's she doing here?
我代理她的揭秘名人生活方式的新书
I'm representing her new lifestyle tell-all.
-真的吗 -她经历了什么
- Really? - What she ever done
迫使她写一本大揭秘
that requires her to write a tell-all?
她刚刚和那个
Uh, she just got divorced
叫洛克菲勒还是卡内基的瘾君子离婚
from that drug-addicted Rockefeller or Carnegie.
不清楚 上面还有食谱呢 一定会畅销的
Not sure. Also has recipes. It's gonna sell like hot cakes.
-很好 -老天 尼克被写进书里了吗
- Good. - Oh, my God, is Nick in it?
我不知道 麦克斯
Uh... I don't know. Max,
有描写云雨之欢的章节吗
is there a chapter on best lays?
不 那本书没有提到上世纪九十年代末的事
No, the book does not go back to the late 90's.
为什么她总是叫你埃姆斯
Why does she always calls you Ames?
那就像白人精英之类的称呼吗
Is that like a WASP thing?
盎格鲁撒克逊系的白人新教♥徒♥
旧指美国社会中祖先是北欧人
并曾经拥有强大权力及影响力的白人
-没错 你感到被排斥了吗 -是的
- Uh, yeah. Do you feel excluded? - Yeah, I do.
那说明它发挥作用了
Well, then it's working.
-恭喜 麦克斯 -摩根小姐
- Congratulations, Max. - Miss Morgan.
聚会棒极了
Beautiful party.
能参与你人生中的重大时刻真是我的荣幸
剧集 | 大学同学(2017) | 导航列表