剧集 | 大学同学(2017) | 导航列表
Great.
那我之后给你打电♥话♥
So I'll give you a call then.
你会接我电♥话♥
You will answer.
好
Okay.
你有邦妮的消息吗
So have you heard from Bonnie?
有 她和泰德还在斯托宁顿
Yes, she and Ted are still?Stonington.
你和苏西还有联♥系♥吗
Do you keep up with Suzi?
她和沃克离婚好几年了
She and Walker got divorced a couple years ago,
但是普鲁被选中参加了美洲杯
but Pru made the America's Cup team.
那真是太棒了 TZ肯定高兴坏了吧
Mm. Oh, that's fantastic. TZ must be over the moon.
-对啊 -蒂莉呢
- Yeah. - How's Tilly?
和库普离婚了 和弗朗西丝结婚了
Uh, Divorced Coop, married Francis.
她现在是蕾丝边了
She's a lesbian now?
不对 是范·诺斯特兰 不是冯·克霍恩
No, Van Nostrand, not Von Kohorn.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
我也正想说呢
I was about to say.
-你能想象吗 -不能
- Can you Imagine? - No!
他们俩在酒庄的游艇俱乐部
The two of them at the yacht club on the Vineyard?
-肯定很不错 -可怜的家伙会死掉的
- That would have gone over well. - Poor thing would've died!
这根本不可能
It's not even possible.
我想要感谢你们的到来
I want to thank you all for coming
大老远从市里赶过来
and for making the trip out from the city.
我无法形容我们
I can't tell you how much it warms our hearts
看到你们大家 我们的老朋友们 在这里
to see all of you, our oldest friends, here...
一如既往并且会继续共同庆祝...
celebrating together...
肩并肩 手拉手
side by side, arm in arm...
是有多么温馨
as you always have and you always will.
我特别想招呼一下
And I just want to give a shout-out
约翰·霍普金斯产科的我的兄弟们
to all my boys from the Johns Hopkins Department of Obstetrics,
婴儿病房♥的坏孩子们
the bad boys of the baby ward. Ooh, ooh!
还有 我妈妈想说几句
Oh, also, my mom wants to say something.
请用热烈的掌声
So if you could all give a warm welcome
欢迎我的妈妈 玛莎·艾德勒
to my mother, Martha Adler.
好啊
Yeah!
当麦克斯第一次跟菲利克斯分手时
You know, when Max first blew it with Felix,
我可生他的气了
I was so mad at him.
但是感谢上帝 他明智地求他复合
But thank God, he had the good sense to beg him to take him back.
并不是那样的 妈妈
It didn't happen exactly like that, Mom.
就是那样
Yes, it did.
就是那样
Yes, it did.
也许吧 也许吧
Maybe it did. Maybe it did.
但愿他们俩不会有外遇
Hopefully, they don't cheat on each other.
这种事是会发生的 而且...
You know, it does happen, and...
一旦发生就很难挽回
it's pretty hard to come back from when it does.
尤其是当你有了孩子以后
Especially when you got kids... Oh!
别说了
Stop it.
当然
Sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
去哪
拜托
Come on.
萨姆
Sam?
萨姆
Sam?
萨姆
Sam!
我指的是指屌♥...
By "Bow" I mean dick--
你们看见萨姆了吗
Have you guys seen Sam?
我到处都找不到她
I-- I can't find her.
-不 -不会吧
- Uh... no. - No.
-萨姆 -萨姆
- Sam! - Sam!
萨姆
Sam!
萨姆
Sam!
-萨姆 -萨姆
- Sam! - Sam!
-我觉得我们得分头找 -好吧
- Well, I guess we should split up. - Yeah, all right.
伊桑和我找这边 你走那边
Ethan and I'll go this way, you go that way?
我可不要自己一个人去
I'm not going to go alone.
我就是这么说的 你和我一起
That's what I said. You and I will go together.
-好吧 -那你走那边
- All right. - And you go that way.
萨姆
Sam!
萨姆
Sam!
不要
Oh, no.
不要
Oh, no.
不要
Oh, no.
-萨姆 -嘘嘘嘘
- Sam! - Shh, shh, shh.
怎么了 你没事吧
What's happening? Are you all right?
有只臭鼬
There is a skunk.
我听不... 有只臭鼬 有只臭鼬
I can't-- There's a skunk! There's a skunk!
有只臭鼬 萨姆小心
There's a skunk! Sam, watch out!
臭鼬 臭鼬 萨姆
Skunk! Skunk, Sam!
我的天 有只臭鼬
Oh, my God! There's a skunk!
-我的天 -我的天
- Oh, my God! - Oh, my God!
你有什么毛病
Oh, what is wrong with you?
它都要爬走了
It was starting to walk away!
我是...
I was... ugh...
悄悄地处理这种情况
quietly handling this situation.
我才看见臭鼬 而又不确定你是不是看见了
I just saw the skunk and I didn't know if you saw the skunk
于是我就喊"臭鼬" 然后它就
and I was like, "Skunk!" And then it--
你是对的 你处理得很完美
You're right! You handled it perfectly!
-我真的很抱歉 -我的天
- I'm so sorry. - Oh, jeez.
我想说的是 关于这一切我很抱歉
Listen, I'm sorry about everything is what I'm saying.
我没想这么向你道歉
I-- I didn't picture it like this,
但是我确实应该向你道歉 好吗
but I just owe you an apology, okay?
我明白你不想让我告诉丽莎
I know you didn't want me to tell Lisa,
可是我快把她逼疯了
but I was making her crazy.
我必须 我必须得告诉她 萨姆 好吗
I had to. I just had to tell her, Sam, okay?
这种情况下你和我说这个 你是在逗我吗
We're doing it now? Are you kidding me?
听着 这样其实是最好的
Look. Look, it was for the best, OK?
逼得我不得不告诉乔恩
It forced me to tell John,
我的意思是 这乱子我们俩都有份 只是
I mean, we both made this mess, it's just--
恶心的是到头来永远是女的把自己搞臭了
I mean, it sucks that it's always the woman that gets the stink.
老天 我...
Oh, God, I'm--
又见到你真好
It's good to see you again.
我也是 到目前为止一切都挺好
You too. I think it's going really well so far.
我的天 求求你别让我用鼻子呼吸
Oh, God.?Please don't make me breathe out of my nose.
萨姆 你没事吧
Sam, are you all right?
我的天
Oh, Jesus!
我的天 你刚刚被臭鼬喷了吗
Oh, my God. Did you get sprayed by skunk?
我的天 你们永远也别想摆脱那身臭味了
Oh, my God. You two are never getting that stink off you.
这话不用你说
Don't we know it.
我带了换洗衣服可以借你
I have a change of clothes if that'll help.
天呐
Oh, jeez.
你就是这么吐的吗
Is that the way you puke?
你怎么能吐得这么可爱
Oh, why are you so adorable?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
说实话 道歉只会让事情更糟
Honestly, apologizing makes it worse.
我的天 你们也太臭了吧
Oh, my God. You fucking reek.
我辣着眼睛了
My eyes are burning.
准备开溜了吗
Making your getaway?
这是给萨姆的换洗衣服
Change of clothes for Sam.
我发誓那只臭鼬不是我请来的
I swear I didn't hire the skunk.
那是 不过它还是值得你给小费的吧
Sure. But it still deserves a tip, though, right?
-一大笔小费 -是啊
- Oh, a big one. - Yeah.
你这一年过得怎么样
So, how has your year been?
挺好 感觉你挑新男友有点随意啊
Good. New boyfriend seems kind of random.
谢了
Thank you.
这样其实挺好的
It's actually kind of nice, you know,
跟整件事都无关的人约会
dating someone outside the blast radius of all this.
我也这么觉得
Yeah, been there.
对 查理人很好
Yeah. Charlie is really nice.
是啊 他看起来像是个男的
Yeah, yeah. No, he seems like a guy.
梅里尔·摩根怎么样了
How's Merrill Morgan?
又想着上自己人了吗
Thinking about taking a dip in the family gene pool again?
剧集 | 大学同学(2017) | 导航列表