剧集 | 伦敦生活(2016) | 导航列表
谢谢
Thank you.
走吧
Come on.
我觉得还是不行
I-I don't think I can.
走吧 振作起来
Come on. Buck up.
带上你的笑容和魅力 出去吧
Smiles, charm, off we go.
你比我们任何人都更懂爱
I think you know how to love better than any of us.
所以你才会觉得爱很痛苦
That's why you find it all so painful.
我不觉得痛苦
I don't find it painful.
他们来了
They're there.
好 去吧 去吧
Okay, go, go, go, go.
好了 爸
Okay, Dad.
别走 和我一起
No, no, no. Stay with me.
别走
Stay.
亲爱的
Darling!
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
大家下午好
Good afternoon, everybody.
感谢大家今天前来庆祝
Thank you for coming today, to celebrate the love between
这两位特别的人 喜结连理
these two very special people.
在我们开始之前 杰克想用大管
Before we start, uh, Jake has asked to play another piece
再奏一曲
on his bassoon.
我没法致辞
I can't do this reading.
- 那就算了 - 什么
- Don't do it. - What?
我来
I'll do it.
- 你去找他 - 我不能去
- You go and get him. - I can't go and get him.
- 为什么 - 太晚了
- Why not? - It's too late.
我不能逃掉我爸的婚礼
I can't leave my father's wedding.
他为什么偏偏叫"科莱尔"
He's called "Klare" For God's sake
而且他已经在机场了
and he's already at the airport, anyway.
那你也去啊
Well, there you go.
机场狂奔这点儿小事你都不愿为他做吗
Is it running through the airport kind of love?
我不会去机场
I'm not going to the airport.
他会觉得我疯了
He'd think I was insane.
- 我是说... - 飞机场
- I'm just saying... - The airport.
我要怎么找到他
How would I even find him?
没有登机牌我都过不了安检
You can't get through security without a boarding pass.
- 不是 我不是说... - 我为了进门
- No, I wasn't suggesting... - I'd have to buy a dummy ticket
还得买♥♥张票
just to get through the gate.
我都不知道他的航♥班♥号♥ 在哪个航站楼
I don't know when his flight is or which terminal.
就算我知道
Imagine if I knew that.
就算最后我站在他面前
Imagine him finding out I knew all that.
他在五号♥航站楼的药妆店买♥♥镊子的时候
Imagine if he was just in Boots buying a pair of tweezers
我突然出现了
in Terminal 5 and suddenly I was there,
"嗨 科莱尔"
"Hello, Klare."
好吧 是有点尴尬
Yeah, okay, that would be intense.
能让我跑过机场的只有你
The only person I'd run through an airport for is you.
谢谢你 杰克 美妙的大管演奏
Thank you, Jake, for that beautiful bassoon piece.
特地为今天创作的
Uh, written especially for today.
名字叫做...
I believe it's called...
"克莱尔哪去了"
"Where's Claire?"
我觉得你们非常有勇气
I think what you guys are doing is amazing.
稍等
Sorry.
靠 我在干嘛
Oh! Fuck me.
抱歉 昨晚没睡好
I'm sorry, didn't get much sleep last night.
想对爱情发表自己的看法
So, it turns out it's quite hard to come up with something
真的挺难的
original to say about love.
但我还是想试试
But I've had a go.
爱情不是什么好东西
Love is awful!
爱很糟糕
It's awful.
很痛苦 让人害怕
It's painful. It's frightening.
让人自我怀疑 自我评判
Makes you doubt yourself, judge yourself.
把你从原本的生活中剥离
Distance yourself from the other people in your life.
让你自私
Make you selfish.
让你变得吓人
Makes you creepy!
让你不停摆弄头发
Makes you obsessed with your hair.
让你变得残忍♥
Makes you cruel!
让你说一些做一些你从没想过自己会做的事情
Makes you say and do things you never thought you would do!
你家牧师有点问题
There's something wrong with your priest.
大家都渴望爱 得到了 却又开始煎熬
It's all any of us want and it's hell when we get there!
怪不得我们都想在爱中给自己找个伴
So, no wonder it's something we don't want to do on our own.
我听说 如果我们生来就会爱
I was taught if we're born with love,
那么生活就是为它找个窝
then life is about choosing the right place to put it.
大家都这样说
People talk about that a lot.
"有感觉了" "有感觉了 就会水到渠成"
It "Feeling right". "When it feels right it's easy."
但我不确定是否真的是这样
But I'm not sure that's true.
想知道什么是对的 需要勇气
It takes strength to know what's right.
软弱的人 不配拥有爱情
And love isn't something that weak people do.
浪漫的人 永远满怀希望
Being a romantic takes a hell of a lot of hope.
我觉得人们的意思是
I think what they mean is...
找到了你爱的人
...when you find somebody that you love...
就像找到了希望
...it feels like hope.
现在 马上 从过道出去
Go out the side way, now.
感谢你们让大家聚在这里
So, thank you for bringing us all together here today.
正如这本爱之书所说
To take words from this book of love,
凡是对上帝充满希望的人
be strong and take heart,
要坚强 也要用真心
all you who hope in the Lord.
让我们进入正题
Um, let's get on with the big bit.
你在这啊
Oh, there you are.
嗨
Hi.
不管了
Fuck it.
谢了
Thank you.
谢谢你
And thank you.
牧师在找你
Oh, the, uh, the priest is looking for you.
别让他伤心
Don't break his heart.
- 多谢你了 - 嗨
- Oh, thank you so much. - Hiya.
- 你要走了吗 - 其实
- Oh, are you leaving? - Oh, actually, well,
我以为你...
I thought you were...
- 我去换衣服了 - 这样啊
- I was changing. - Oh, yeah.
你怎么回去 是要坐公交吗 还是...
What do you do? Do you get the, get the bus or...?
对 我搭公交
Yeah, I get the bus.
- 在路边吗 - 就在路边
- On the road? - Just on the road.
- 我坐公交 - 好
- I go on the bus. - Cool.
- 再见 我的女儿 - 好的
- Well, bye, my daughter. - Okay.
再见 爸爸
Bye, Father.
再见 神父
Bye, Father.
- 拜 - 拜
- Goodbye. - Bye.
你讲得真好
You nailed it.
176路 四十六分钟到站
站牌根本不准 没准车一会就到
They always lie, it'll magically come in a minute.
他们俩真的很相爱 很甜
They're really into each other, those two, it's nice.
他们真的修成正果了
They really pulled it off.
你姐姐还好吗
Was your sister okay?
- 她好像有点紧张 - 对 她赶去...
- She seemed a bit on edge. - Yeah, she... she had to run off...
- 工作 - 哇 好投入
- ...to a work thing. - Wow, dedicated!
工作狂
Addicted.
是上帝的旨意吧
It's God, isn't it?
是吧
Yeah.
该死
Damn.
该死
Damn.
你知道 最糟的是
You know, the worst thing is...
我他妈的爱上你了
...that I fucking love you.
我爱你
I love you.
别别 没事
No, no, don't.
就让我稍微澎湃一下
No, let's just leave that out there just for a second on its own.
我爱你
I love you.
会过去的
It'll pass.
- 公交车也许不会来了 - 我走回去吧
- This bus is not magically coming. - I think I'll walk.
好
Okay.
星期天见吗
Uh, see you Sunday?
开玩笑的 你再也不准进我的教堂了
I'm joking. You're never ever allowed in my church again.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
走了
剧集 | 伦敦生活(2016) | 导航列表