剧集 | 伦敦生活(2016) | 导航列表
你知道有种感觉 当一个你喜欢的男孩子在周二的凌晨两点
You know that feeling when a guy you like sends you a text
发信息给你
at two o'clock on a Tuesday
问你他现在是否能来找你
night asking if he can come and find you,
而你一不小心
and you've accidentally
撒谎告诉他你也刚刚才走进家门
made it out like you've just got in yourself,
所以你不得不从床上起来 喝点酒 洗好澡
so you have to get out of bed, drink wine, get in the shower,
把该刮的毛都刮了 然后找出几件密探内衣
shave everything, dig out some Agent Provocateur business -
吊袜腰带 全套装备
suspender belt, the whole bit -
然后等在门边 等着门铃响
and wait by the door until the buzzer goes?
然后你给他开了门
And then you open the door to him,
好像你几乎已经忘记他要来了
like you've almost forgotten he's coming over.
-嗨 -嘿
- Hi. - Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
接下来你俩一触即发
And then you get to it immediately.
在一些几近标准的弹跳运动之后 你意识到
After some pretty standard bouncing, you realise...
他正在慢慢靠近你的后♥庭♥
...he's edging towards your arsehole.
但是那时你已经喝醉了
But you're drunk
而他也花了不少力气才来到你这儿
and he made the effort to come all the way here,
所以你就由着他了 他非常兴奋
so you let him. He's thrilled.
我好兴奋啊
I'm so thrilled.
然后在第二天早上 你醒来了发现他
And then the next morning, you wake to find him...
衣冠端正 坐在你的床边 凝视着你
fully dressed, sat on the side of the bed, gazing at you.
-他说 -昨晚实在是不可思议
- He says that... - Last night was incredible.
而你觉得他只是夸张了
Which you think is an overstatement,
但他接下去说
but then he goes on to say that...
昨晚特别的不一样 是因为
It was particularly special because...
我还从来没有真正地
...I've never managed to actually...
走过别人的后♥庭♥
...up the bum with anyone before.
说实话 他的确有个大阴♥茎♥
To be fair, he does have a large penis.
尽管这个一直以来都是我的幻想 我还
And although it's always been a fantasy of mine, I've...
从来没有找到谁愿意和我做的
never found anyone I could do it with.
接着他抚摸了你的头发
And then he touches your hair...
还真挚诚恳地感谢了你
...and thanks you with a genuine, earnest...
谢谢你
Thank you.
还有点感人呢
It's sort of moving.
然后他温柔地亲吻了你
Then he kisses you gently.
之后就离开了
And then he leaves.
留你一人花了近一天的时间 思考
And you spend the rest of the day wondering...
我是不是有个巨大的后♥庭♥
Do I have a massive arsehole?
这并不是经常发生 是吗
This doesn't happen very often, does it?
不
No.
我估
I su...
我估计这
I suppose it's...
这挺罕见的 嗯
It's quite rare, yeah.
我讨厌我自己
I hate myself.
你是要去上班吗
Are you going to work?
-不 实际上 -好吧 这听起来会很疯狂
- No, actually... - OK, this is going to sound crazy
但是我觉得我应该要到你的电♥话♥
but I think that I should take your number
然后我应该打过去
and I think I should call it,
我觉得我应该问你
and I think I should ask
是否愿意和我出去喝杯酒
you if you want to go out for a drink with me.
我去 你有男朋友了
Fuck me! You've got a boyfriend?
没有
No...
没有 我其实最近刚刚分手了
No, we broke up quite recently, actually.
天呐 我很抱歉 同时也很开心听到这个
My God. I'm so sorry/really pleased.
他是怎么做到搞砸你们的关系的
How the hell did he manage to fuck that up?
权力的割舍极少不经过斗争
'Power rarely gives up without a fight...
在部落和宗派分♥裂♥的地区
'..Particularly in places where there are divisions of tribe,
更是如此
'divisions of sect.
我们也知道 民粹主义可能会趁虚而入
'We also know that populism can take dangerous turns.
过程中将会遇到艰辛险阻
'And there will be difficult days along the way.
从利用民♥主♥来否决少数族群权利的极端主义
'From the extremism of those who would use democracy
到民族主义 留下了
'to deny minority rights to the nationalism that left...'
-你在做什么 -没什么
- What are you doing? - Nothing!
哈里
Harry!
-我知道你在做什么 -我刚刚在看新闻
- I know what you were doing. - I was watching the news.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
真的
Really?
对啊
Yeah.
那么他在说些什么
What was he talking about, then?
-什么 -拜托 我需要听你说
- What? - Please, I just need to hear this.
他在说些什么
What was he talking about?
伊♥拉♥克♥
Iraq.
不要再说了
Don't say anything.
而且请你不要阻止我离开
And please don't stop me leaving.
-千万不要 -好的
- Please don't! - OK.
不要
Don't!
听我说 我是真的努力陪你度过这段时间
Look, I've really tried to be there for you through this.
你不能说我没有努力过
You can't say I haven't tried.
别再说话了 还有请你不要联♥系♥我
Don't say anything. And please don't contact me
或者出现在我家门口 喝得酩酊大醉
or turn up at my house drunk
还穿着你的内衣 这一次不会有用了
in your underwear. It won't work this time.
会有用的
It will.
我会带走那瓶好的洗发水
I'm taking that posh shampoo.
他刚刚说的是民♥主♥
He was talking about democ...
他只是
He was just...
特别的善良 而且特别支持我的工作
...really kind and supportive with my work.
他总是下厨做饭 放洗澡水 给家里除尘
He'd cook all the time, run baths, hoover.
他会应和我的所有笑话
He'd laugh at all of my jokes.
他和我家人特别好 我的朋友们也很喜欢他
He was really great with my family, my friends loved him.
还有 他是真的真的深爱着我
Plus, he was really fucking affectionate.
-听起来像个笨蛋 -是啊
- Sounds like a dickhead. - Yeah.
那么我们应该 “你可以要到我的电♥话♥号♥码”
So, was that, like, "You CAN have my number,"
还是 我们是
Or...? What are we...?
是的 是 我估计是的
Yes. Yeah, I guess that's a yes.
我的天 好
My gosh. Great...
嗯
Ok.
拿着这个
Put that in there.
我保证会把你当成一个下流♥淫♥荡的小婊♥子♥的
And I'll be sure to treat you like a nasty little bitch.
-那是个笑话 -哦 我知道
- That was a joke. - No, I know.
-我知道 -好 我还以为我说错了什么
- I know! - OK. I was, like, "Oh!"
好 很好
OK. Great!
我会打电♥话♥给你的 好吗
I'll buzz you, then?
-好的 -好
- ok. - ok.
好
Ok.
我止不住笑 抱歉 我
I can't stop smiling. Sorry, I...
没关系
It's OK.
我走了
I'll go.
很感谢您今天能来
Thank you for coming in today.
我们很感激你选择我们
We really appreciate you considering us
来为您的小生意提供启动资金贷款
for your small business start-up loan.
没什么
No problem.
我已经看了你的申请表
I've read your application form.
-谢谢你 -它很
- Thank you. - It was...
有趣
funny.
好吧 这虽然不是我的本意 但是
OK, that wasn't my intention, but...
你可能意识到
As you are probably aware,
我们还没有得到很多机会来支持许多
we haven't had the opportunity to support many -
任何 女性发起的事业 自从那次
any - women-led businesses since the...
性骚扰事件之后
Sexual harassment case.
性骚扰事件
The sexual harassment case.
是的
Yes.
-你没事吧 -没事 抱歉 我只是
- Are you all right? - Yeah, sorry. I just...
我从车站跑来的 所以我有点点热
I ran from the station, so I'm just a bit hot.
-我真的很激动 -要喝点水吗
- I'm really excited about... - Water?
不 谢谢你 我没事
No, thanks. I'm fine.
实际上 好的 来点水挺好的 如果我能
Actually, yeah, water would be great. If I could...
当然 还有一些细节问题我们需要梳理
Sure. There are a couple of details that we need to iron out,
还有一些部分
and one or two bits and