剧集 | 伦敦生活(2016) | 导航列表
Just...
一个没有朋友且内心空虚的女孩
a girl with no friends and an empty heart?
你自己说的
By your own description.
我有朋友
I have friends.
所以你有可以聊天的人
Oh, so you do have someone to talk to.
是的
Yeah.
你们经常见面吗
Do you see them a lot?
他们...他们一直都在
Oh, they're... they're always there.
他们...
They're...
他们永远都在
They're always there.
为什么你会觉得好笑
Why do you find that funny?
听着 我不需要你分♥析♥我
Listen, I don't need to be analysed.
我生活的很好 我只是...
I have a nice life. I just...
我只是想把这张劵兑现
I just wanted to exchange the voucher for the money.
现在说有点迟了
It's a bit late for that now.
我才呆了五分钟
I've only been here five minutes.
我想兑现
I want the money.
我想和一名牧师上♥床♥
I want to fuck a priest.
- 天主教♥徒♥ - 是的
- Catholic? - Yes!
- 人好吗 - 当然
- A good one? - Yes!
- 人很帅 - 是的
- Looks good in the... - Mmm, yes.
明白
I understand.
你是想和牧师上♥床♥
Do you really want to fuck the priest,
还是想和上帝上♥床♥
or do you want to fuck God?
- 能和上帝上♥床♥吗 - 当然
- Can you fuck God? - Oh, yes.
在我被捕之前 告诉我如何才能
Look just please tell me how to not fuck a priest,
不和牧师上♥床♥
before I get arrested.
我觉得和牧师上♥床♥
Well, I don't think fucking
并不能让你摆脱那种
a priest will make you feel as powerful
- 无力感 - 你能直接告诉我该怎么做吗
- as you think it will. - Can you just tell me what to do?
你知道的
You know.
你知道自己要做什么 每个人都知道
You already know what you're going to do. Everybody does.
什么
What?!
你心里已经有主意了
You've already decided what you're going to do.
你想说什么
So what's the point in you?
你知道自己该怎么做
You know what you're going to do.
- 不 我不知道 - 你知道
- No, I don't. - Yes, you do.
- 我不知道 - 你知道
- I don't! - You do!
- 我不知道 不知道 - 你知道
- I don't! I don't... - You do!
- 祝你好运 - 谢谢
- Good luck! - Thank you.
闭嘴
Shut up.
请给我两张彩券
Hi, can I have two raffle tickets, please?
- 我的天 - 我的天 嗨
- Oh, my God. - Oh, my God, hi!
嗨 你
Hi! You're...
- 没错 - 和孩子
- Yeah! - ...with child.
- 是的 -太酷了
- Yes. - Cool!
- 你留刘海儿了 - 没错
- You, you got a fringe! - Yeah!
酷
Yeah. Oh, cool.
- 你一直想要孩子 - 你一直想留刘海儿
- Aw, you always wanted a baby! - You always wanted a fringe.
她超棒的
She is amazing.
- 带孩子很苦 但感觉超棒 - 是吗
- I mean, it's been tough, but amazing. - Oh, yeah?
生孩子太痛苦了
Yeah, I mean, the birth really took its toll.
是吗 很麻烦吗
Oh, really? Was it a tricky one?
我记不太清了
I can't really remember it now.
但整件事真的改变了我
But the whole thing has just really changed me.
我的情绪...
I just don't feel...
平稳了很多
You know, my emotions are up and down.
身体也感觉不一样了
My body just feels different.
伊莲很了不起 特别支持我
I mean, Elaine is being amazing, so supportive...
听上去你得了产后抑郁症啊
It sounds like you have got post-natal depression.
是的 但已经好了
I do, yeah, but we're working through it.
- 是吗 - 只是来告诉你
- Sure. - Just to let you know,
乐队在几分钟后就开始演奏了
the band is going to start in a couple of minutes.
神父 这是苏兹
Hey, Father. This is Suzie!
抱歉 我不知道怎么跟宝宝交流
Aw, I don't know how to talk to babies, sorry.
你俩认识吗
Do you guys know each other?
- 是的 - 我们曾经...
- Uh, yeah. - We sort of used to...
我曾经是她的女朋友
I used to be her girlfriend.
真酷
Oh, cool.
不错
Good for you!
我该走了 去带她看椰子
I'm going to go and show her the coconuts.
- 她数数特别好 - 好的
- She's really good at counting. - Okay.
打扰一下 各位
Excuse me, everyone!
少年乐队将要演奏颂歌♥了
The Youthy Band is about to play the ode to something!
- 开心吗 - 是的
- You having fun? - Yes, yeah.
- 卖♥♥得好吗 - 挺好的
- Selling well? Good. - Yes, I think so.
字谜 我喜欢猜字谜
Oh, puzzle. I love a puzzle!
- 少年乐队就要... - 听到了 帕姆
- The Youthy Band are about... - Yes, I heard you, Pam.
谢谢你 真的很感谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you so much. Thank you.
- 今天的重头戏 - 对
- Ah, there's the main event. - Yeah!
- 很有才华 - 她...
- Very talented. - She, uh, she...
不要说 她 她...
Don't say it. She, she, actually...
不要说
Just don't say it.
她画完的时候高♥潮♥了
She actually orgasmed when she finished it.
还是说了
I just said it.
很显然
Apparently.
有用就好
Well, whatever gets you there!
神父 神父 纸杯蛋糕这边出事啦
Father! Father, we have a cupcake situation over here!
好的 帕姆 这就来
Okay, Pam! I will be there to cupcake.
感谢你的帮助
Thank you so much for helping.
摸我胳膊了
Arm touch.
至少我儿子在少年乐队里 你的借口是什么
At least my son is in the Youthy Band, what's your excuse?
我来帮牧师
I'm helping the priest.
你真的很爱挑战 对吗
Wow, you do love a challenge, don't you?
我只是想说...
Hey, I just want to say something...
省省吧 我上周已经听过了
It's from River Island. I got it last week.
不 我是想对我说过的话表示歉意
No. I want to say that I'm sorry for saying what I said.
我对你的遭遇表示同情
I'm sorry for what you went through.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我知道你在做什么 我不会说的
I know what you're doing. I'm not going to say it.
我只是想道歉
I'm just saying sorry.
我不会说的
I'm not going to say it.
对不起
I'm sorry.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢你
And thank you.
我和她从来没这么好过
She and I have never been better.
你起了很大的作用
You had a big part in that.
真为你高兴
I'm happy for you.
我很高兴你能从自己的可怜
I'm happy you've found a way to deflect from your pitiful,
自暴自弃 自负 自♥慰♥
self-sabotaging, ego-driven, masturbatory...
真不敢相信我竟说的如此流畅
I cannot believe how well this is coming out.
猥琐 阴险 太他妈阴险了
...pawing, insidious, insidious,
极致平庸的性格中转移出来
overwhelming mediocrity,
最终发现在自己内心深处
only to finally figure out that at your very core,
你就是个病弱鬼
you are a weaky.
该死
Damn!
- 病弱鬼 - 该死 该死
- A "Weaky"? - Damn! Damn!
病弱鬼
Wow. A "Weaky"?
既然如此 我想让你知道
In that case, I just wanted you to know
我对你的恢复能力印象很深
that I'm impressed with how you just keep bouncing back.
真的
I really am.
你是个强者
You're a strongy.
太棒了 儿子
That was awesome, man.
奇葩杰克 口头禅是
Creepy Jake, mainly says things like...
- 克莱尔在哪儿 - 以及
- Where's Claire? - ...and...
克莱尔在哪儿
Where's Claire?
她来不了 儿子
She couldn't make it, man.
我们真走运 你阿姨热衷做礼拜
Lucky for us, your aunt is an avid church goer.
谢谢观看
Hi. Thanks for watching.
你太棒了
Oh, you were excellent.
小心 朋友
剧集 | 伦敦生活(2016) | 导航列表