剧集 | 伦敦生活(2016) | 导航列表
拜托 我不是
Come on, I didn't mean...
我真的要去工作了
I really should get back to work.
顾客随时会来
A customer's bound to turn up any minute.
而你该回到上帝身边了
And you should be getting back to God, don't you think?
我觉得你和我的豚鼠玩的也够久了
I think you played with my guinea pig long enough.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 拜
All right, bye.
打扰了 姑娘们 吊唁的人就要来了
Sorry, girls. People are starting to arrive.
她是个令人惊叹的女人
She was a spectacular woman.
别担心 我们可以搞定
Don't worry. We can sort this out.
别弄你的脸了
Stop doing that to your face.
不行 我必须弄 怎么搞的
No, I have to. I don't know what's wrong!
我怎么可以
I just...
这么漂亮
I look so good.
没事的 我们可以解决
It's okay. We can sort it out.
把妆卸了就行
Just... Take some of your makeup off.
我没化妆
I'm not wearing any makeup.
什么
What?
搞什么
What has happened?
我从来没见你这么好看过
I have never seen you look so good.
不知道 我醒来就
I don't know, I just woke up...
光彩照人 所有人都会觉得
...looking amazing and then everyone's going to think
我为了参加我妈的葬礼 做了个面部按♥摩♥
I got a fucking facial for my mother's funeral.
老天 你看起来真漂亮
Oh, what the hell? You look incredible.
我们正试着让她看起来糟一点
We're trying to mess her up.
无论我怎么弄我的头发
No matter what I do to my hair,
它都会以这种超炫的方式垂下来
it just keeps falling in this really chic way.
老天啊
Oh, God.
- 你看起来很完美 - 谢谢
- You look perfect. - Thank you.
打扰了 姑娘们 吊唁的人就要来了
Sorry, girls. People are starting to arrive.
谢谢
Thank you.
你不用去迎接他们 如果你觉得太...
You don't have to greet them if it's too...
天啊 你太美了
Gosh, you look gorgeous.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 我很遗憾 - 谢谢
- I'm so sorry. - Thank you.
- 你美极了 -谢谢
- You look glorious. - Thank you.
- 你和爸爸说过话吗 - 还没
- Have you spoken to Dad? - No, not yet.
他在躲着我
He's avoiding me.
致以最深切的哀悼 孩子们
My deepest condolences, girls.
她是个高尚的人
She was magnificent.
- 非常感谢 - 天啊 你气色真好
- Thanks so much. - My God, you look well.
谢谢 你呢
Thank you. Have you?
没有 他跟丢了魂似的
No, he's not really engaging.
她是个令人惊叹的女人
She was a spectacular woman.
- 谢谢 - 亲爱的 你真好看
- Thanks. - Darling, you look wonderful.
我的天
Oh, my God.
- 嗨 克莱尔 - 嗨
- Hi, Claire. - Hi.
天啊 你梨花带雨的样子太美了
Gosh. Grief clearly agrees with you.
谢谢 杰洛米
Thank you, Jeremy.
来了
Oh. Incoming.
你还好吗
How are you doing?
上帝 她直是厚颜无♥耻♥
My God, she's shameless.
你怎么总是以最大的恶意
Can you not think the fucking worst of someone for just a split
去推测别人
fucking second?
不是所有人都精虫上脑
Not everyone is after cock.
她绝对是想上我爸
She's definitely trying to fuck my dad.
大妈也是人啊
Well, she ain't made of wood.
你想抽一支吗
Do you want a ciggie?
有人来了
Ooh, incoming.
嗨 哈里
Hi, Harry.
嗨 嗨
Hi. Hi.
- 你还好吗 - 嗯
- You okay? - Mm-hm.
你呢
You?
需要什么吗
Do you need anything?
不用了 谢谢 我刚喝了一大杯水
No, I'm good thanks. I've just had a large glass of water.
你的裤子怎么了
Are your trousers okay?
抱歉 我把它忘在烘干机里了
Yeah, sorry, I left them in the drier.
天哪
Ah, mate.
是啊 该死 抱歉
Ah, shit, sorry.
没事的
It's okay.
参加熟人的葬礼
It's just funerals when you actually knew the person...
真的是...
They're so...
感觉不像是真的
It just doesn't feel real.
我会非常想她的
I'm just going to miss her so much.
- 你哭了吗 - 哭了
- Have you cried yet? - Yes.
但我没看见你...
But I didn't see you cr...
你看起来...
Wow, you look...
你修眉了吗
Have you had your eyebrows done?
亲爱的 你们还好吗
Hi, girls. How you doing?
- 还好 - 还好 谢谢
- All right. - Okay, thanks.
最艰难的时间会是在几周后
You know, the hard bit's going to come in a few weeks
当一切都平静下来时
when it all calms down.
- 是啊 我听说了 - 他们都这么说
- Yeah, I have heard. - They do say that, yeah.
当人们开始遗忘
When people start to forget
也不再有送来的卡片和鲜花
and the cards and the flowers stop turning up.
- 是啊 - 嗯 对
- Yeah. - Uh-huh, yeah.
人们最终都会消失 因为他们害怕
And people just disappear because it spooks them
和痛苦的人呆在一起
to be around someone perpetually in pain.
- 好吧 - 哦
- Okay. - Right.
你们可爱的男朋友可能也应付不了
And your lovely boyfriends might not be able to cope.
- 他是我丈夫 - 我相信他们会撑过来的
- Well, he's my husband... - I'm sure they'll push through.
我只是想让你知道
I just want you to know
我会一直做你的后盾 永远
that I will always be there for you, always.
- 永远 - 谢谢
- Always. - Thank you.
永远
Always.
永远
Always.
我要去照料一下香肠卷
I'm going to check on the sausagerolls.
好的
Okay.
你看
See?
好吧
Okay.
嘿
Hey.
真不知道你是怎么吃下去的
I don't know how you're eating.
做点什么
Do something.
嗨
Hi.
嗨 亲爱的
Oh. Hello, darling.
- 有点紧 - 是啊
- Bit tight. - Oh, yeah.
谁说不是呢
Tell me about it.
我觉得她非常难应付
I found her very difficult, you know.
我知道
I know.
我爱她 只是
I loved her, but, um...
- 这就够了 - 不 我觉得不够
- That's all that really matters. - No, I don't think it is.
她的天赋就是...
Her instincts were...
她总是知道怎么才能有趣
She just knew how to be fun.
怎么才能善良
How to be kind.
她就是知道
She just knew.
我只会乱猜
I'm just guessing.
你很有趣 爸爸
You're fun, Dad.
不 我不喜欢她这点
No, I didn't like that about her.
我爱她 但我不喜欢她这样
I loved her, but I didn't like that she was...
很长一段时间 我
For a long time, I...
直到现在
And today...
我都在嫉妒她
...I was jealous of her.
这些话好有爱
That is a lovely thing to say, really.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
你们聊
I'll leave you two.
她有点讨厌 是吧
She's a bit annoying, isn't she?
我们去找你姐姐吧
Look, let's go and find your sister.
别 我觉得她不想见我
Yeah, I don't think she wants to see me.
她爱你
She loves you.
她只是没继承到有趣的基因
She just didn't get the fun gene.
剧集 | 伦敦生活(2016) | 导航列表