剧集 | 伦敦生活(2016) | 导航列表
行吗
I don't know.
出来吧
Just come out.
- 我更喜欢上一件 - 我也是
- I prefer the last one. - Me too.
- 更含蓄 - 更优雅 没错
- It's a bit more subtle. - Elegant, yeah.
- 袖子空荡荡的 - 是的
- It's these bits, isn't it? - Yep.
- 那就上一件了 - 好的 太棒了
- Yep, last one, definitely. - Yep. Great.
伦敦生活 第二季 第4集
- 我特喜欢那件 - 是啊
- Really pleased with that! - Yeah.
- 那儿一夹住 - 超级完美
- Once it's nipped in there... - Oh, it'll be perfect.
他的胳膊
His arms.
- 你更喜欢婚礼还是葬礼 - 婚礼
- Do you prefer weddings or funerals? - Weddings.
好诱人
His arms.
我倒觉得葬礼让人谦卑
I think there's something humbling about funerals.
真的吗
Really?
是啊 思考来生很有益处
Yeah, it's good to dwell on the next life.
你真的认为会有来生
You really think there's a next life?
你相信什么 变成肥料吗
What do you believe? Worm food?
- 为什么 - 什么为什么
- Why?! - Why what?
他的脖子
His neck.
你本可以相信美好
Why would you believe in something awful when you could
却为何总执着于阴暗
believe in something wonderful?
别把我变成乐天派 会毁了我的
Don't make me an optimist, you will ruin my life.
- 你参加过很多葬礼吗 - 参加过几次
- Have you been to many funerals? - A couple.
性感
His neck.
你从未感觉他们去了某个地方吗
And you've never felt them go somewhere?
不觉得 死了就是死了
No, they were already gone.
诱人的脖子
His beautiful neck.
什么
What?
什么
What?
你刚说 诱人的脖子
You just said, "His beautiful neck".
没有 我说他们都去世了
No, I said that they'd already gone.
好吧 奇怪
Okay. Weird.
哦 对了
Oh, right, so...
你可能会觉得很痛苦
This might be your idea of hell...
但我觉得很特别
...but I think it's kind of special.
诱人的脖子
His beautiful neck.
教友聚会
Quaker meeting.
不许说话
You're not allowed to speak.
如果圣灵让你说话 你必须起立
If the Spirit moves you to speak, you have to stand up
和众人分享
and share it with everyone.
非常认真
It's very intense.
非常安静
It's very quiet.
同时非常非常
It's very, very...
欲♥火♥焚身
...erotic.
我觉得
I think...
十一月我要回家
I'm going to go home in November.
我觉得
I think.
他在想什么
What's he thinking?
他到底在想什么
What's he thinking?
我不觉得...
I don't really think it's...
我没感觉到...
I'm not really feeling the...
我不觉得对我有什么影响
I don't think it's really affecting me...
老天
Oh, my...
我的神啊 天哪 天哪
Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God.
我要说什么 我该说什么
What am I going to say? What am I going to say?
我有时担心
I sometimes worry
如果我胸够大
that I wouldn't be such a feminist
我就不会成为女权主义者了
if I had bigger tits.
- 你能有所感受 这很棒 - 真的吗
- Well, it's good you felt something. - Is it?
你有所触动
Something moved you.
我不确定被触动后 才能发现自我
I'm not sure I needed to be moved to discover that about myself.
你刚在想什么
What were you thinking?
我在想 我的内心如此平静
I was thinking about how peaceful
然后莫名其妙地想到了你的胸
I felt and then for some reason, I was thinking about your tits,
打破了我内心的平静
which kind of ruined it.
我的胸毁了你的平静
Oh, my tits ruined your peace?
是的 可以这么说
Yeah. You could say that.
我的咖啡店该开门了
I should probably open the cafe...
我有件事要坦白
I've got a confession actually...
我能去看看吗
Oh, can I see it?
好啊
Oh, yeah...
店有点
It's a bit...
什么
What?
- 有点... - 什么...
- It's a bit... - What...
...鬼
...the fuck?
你好呀
Hello.
你这个可爱的小东西
Oh, you gorgeous little thing.
能问一下
Can I ask, um,
为什么挂这么多豚鼠吗
why so many guinea pigs?
我只是
I just, um...
这张好萌啊
This is an excellent one.
我觉得这会是个卖♥♥点
I just thought it'd be a unique selling point.
是的
Yeah.
是先有的豚鼠 还是先有的豚鼠咖啡店
Which came first, the guinea pig or the guinea pig cafe?
这就有点老生常谈了
That is a big, old question.
好吧
Fair enough.
豚鼠们日常都做什么
What do guinea pigs do?
他们出生 然后活在恐惧中 最后死掉
They are born, they shit themselves with fear and then they die.
这句话我能用在婚礼上吗
Can I use that at the wedding?
说真的 我需要素材
Seriously, I need material.
讲讲你未来的继母吧
Tell me about your stepmother-to-be.
她是个什么样的人
Any... What's she like?
哦 她...
Oh, she's, um...
她来自埃克塞特
she's from Exeter.
好的 谢谢 很有帮助
Okay, thank you, that's very helpful.
- 她怎么认识你父亲的 - 通过我母亲
- How did she meet your dad? - Through my mother.
这样啊
Right.
她曾经是我母亲的学生
She was my mother's student at one point.
- 你父母关系好吗 - 不好
- Do your parents get on? - No.
- 你和你母亲关系好吗 - 当然
- Were you close to your mum? - Yeah.
你呢
You?
不怎么好
Not really.
- 怎么会 - 很奇怪吧
- How come? - So, that must've been a bit weird?
其实我也不知道
I don't really think about it.
- 你经营... - 你经常回...
- So, you run... - Do you go back a lot to...
你独自经营这家店吗
Do you run this place on your own?
- 不 和一个朋友一起 - 不错
- No, I opened it with a friend. - Oh, cool, right.
- 你们共同经营吗 - 不 她...
- So, you run it together? - No, she's...
她...
...she, uh...
她怎么了
She what?
怎么了
What?
- 什么 - 她... 她怎么了
- What? - She... she what?
她...
She...
他好烦
He's a bit annoying actually.
你说什么
What is that?
什么
What?
你刚刚... 就像你消失了一样
That thing that you're doing. It's like you disappear.
- 什么 - 你有什么事瞒着我吗
- What? - What are you not telling me?
没有
Nothing!
告诉我你心里到底在想什么
Tell me what going on underneath there.
- 没什么 - 告诉我嘛
- Nothing! - Tell me, come on!
- 不 - 你可以跟我说
- No! - You can tell me.
- 没什么 没什么 - 你在干什么
- Nothing! Nothing! - Argh! What are you doing?!
- 别那么上纲上线 - 我没有
- Stop being so churchy. - I'm not being churchy.
- 我只是想了解你 - 我不想被了解
- I'm just trying to get to know you. - Well, I don't want that.
听着 我只是想帮你
Listen, I'm just trying to help you.
什么
What?
不 我不是这个意思
No. No, I didn't mean...
我知道你的意思了 神父
Oh, I know what you mean, Father.
太感谢您的指引了
Thank you so much for your guidance.
剧集 | 伦敦生活(2016) | 导航列表