剧集 | 伦敦生活(2016) | 导航列表
I can take you to court for that.
这位就是调皮蛋喽
This the little trouble maker, then?
- 你好 - 你好
- Hi. - Hi.
听着 我把话说在前头 无论如何
Now, listen, I just want to be clear that whatever happens,
我都不跟客户上♥床♥ 清楚了吗
I don't sleep with people I work with, okay?
开个玩笑
I'm joking.
进来吧 女士们
Slip on in, ladies.
如果判你有罪
Well, if you spit guilty,
短期的牢狱之灾是逃不掉的
you'll have to swallow a short jail term,
运气好的话会安排你社区服务
or community service if you're lucky.
运气好
Or?
- 你先动手的 - 是的
- You definitely started it? - Yes.
- 有目击证人吗 - 大概三十个
- Any witnesses? - About 30.
亲爱的 最重要的是
The most important thing, honey,
无论哪种情况 你都不必道歉
is that you do not, under any circumstances, apologise.
- 我可以 - 我们之前不是这么商量的啊
- I can do that... - No, that's not what we discussed.
这么做是认罪的表现
Well, that can be taken as an admission of guilt.
我猜你认识被害者
I assume you know the victim personally?
- 是的...- 不 能先别叫他
- Yes... - No, and let's not call him
- 受害者吗 - 他就是啊
- the victim yet, shall we? - Well, that's what he is.
是的 没错
Yes. Right.
他们肯定上过床
They've definitely fucked.
先用律师函吓他撤诉
We just want a letter to scare him off
如果他停止采取行动
if he ends up seeking proper action.
- 没什么意义的 克莱尔 - 也许没上过
- Really doesn't make sense, Claire. - Actually maybe not.
我觉得特别有意义
I think it makes perfect sense.
- 我只是想采取主动 - 我也懵逼了
- I just want to be ahead of the game. - God, I can't tell.
- 听说这是你的习惯 - 懂了
- That's a habit of yours, I've heard. - Oh, I've got it.
- 是吗 - 他们还没上♥床♥...
- Is it? - They haven't...
你得告诉我是谁告诉你的
You're going to have to tell me who said that.
- 偏不 - 但是会上♥床♥的
- Never. - ...but they're going to.
- 大卫 - 我还是走吧
- David. - Oh, God, I've got to get out.
- 克莱尔 - 不好意思
- Claire. - Excuse me.
你去哪儿 小美人
Where you off to, little lady?
我要去... 有事...
I'm just going to let this... Yeah.
你还好吗
You all right?
当然 你来搞定就行了
Yeah. Just thought I'd leave you to it.
- 抱歉 - 抱歉啥
- Sorry. - What?
他说你必须跟他喝一杯
He says he'll only talk you through potential proceedings
他才会告诉你诉讼流程 - 啥
- if you go for a drink with him. - What?
- 我懂 - 小坏蛋
- I know. - Outrageous.
- 别笑了 - 他不是对你有意思吗
- Stop smiling. - I thought he was after you?
我也觉得是 但刚刚我的发型不是很好看
So did I, but my hair isn't great at the moment.
不管怎么样 别乱搞
Either way, it's very inappropriate.
- 别和他上♥床♥ - 我不会的
- Don't sleep with him. - I won't.
- 不要 - 我保证
- Don't. - I won't.
我不再乱搞了
I don't do that anymore.
什么 为什么 你生病了
What? Why? Are you ill?
- 没有 - 那为什么
- No. - Then what?
我只是...
Well, I just...
天啊 你恋爱了
Oh, my God. Have you met someone?
也不算是
Well, not really.
- 和哈里旧情复燃了 - 没 只是...
- Back with Harry? - No, it's actually...
- 新对象吗 - 其实...
- Someone new? - Well...
- 单身吗 - 算是吧
- Is he single? - Sort of.
拿着
Take this.
我会试着说服马丁 如果你需要就打给他
I'll try talk Martin down, but call him if you need him.
他是个好律师
He's a very good lawyer.
没想到...
Surprisingly...
...竟然有颗少女心
...tender underneath it all.
果然有一腿
Knew it.
你在餐馆做的事不可原谅
What you did in the restaurant was unforgiveable.
我知道
I know.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好吧...
Okay, well...
听着 我只是想给你... 这个
Listen, I actually just wanted to give you... this.
只有一个疗程
It's just one session,
你最近经历了太多 所以我只是...
but you've been through a lot, so I just...
上帝啊 我说了我很好
Oh, my God, I said I'm fine.
我好得出奇
I'm weirdly fine.
我宁愿要钱
I'd rather have the money.
抱歉 我小臂皮肤很干
Excuse me, I've got dry forearms.
没事
Sure.
你为什么来这儿
So, why have you come to the session?
这是我爸给我的生日礼物
Oh, it was a birthday present from my father.
你在开玩笑吗
Is that a joke?
没有
No.
在这里最好别开玩笑
It would be good not to make jokes in here.
以防因为玩笑 而错过了重要信息
Just in case anything gets lost in humorous translation.
我控制不了我自己
Oh, I don't know if I can do that.
你在开玩笑吗
Is that a joke?
没有
No.
别开玩笑 至少别太隐晦
Oh, just try not to, or make it very obvious.
好吧
Sure.
你觉得为什么
So, why do you think your
你的父亲建议你来这里咨♥询♥
father suggested you come for counselling?
因为我妈死了 而我爸不愿说起这件事
I think because my mother died and he can't talk about it
我和我姐一年没说话了 因为她觉得
and my sister and I didn't speak for a year because she thinks
我想和他丈夫上♥床♥ 也因为
I tried to sleep with her husband and because I spent most
我把大部分时间用来做♥爱♥
of my adult life using sex to deflect from the screaming void
以此来填补我内心的空虚 我好能扯啊
inside my empty heart. I'm good at this.
虽然我不再这么做了
Although I don't really do that any more.
你和家人关系好吗
You close with your family?
关系挺不错的
We get on with it.
- 你喜欢交流吗 - 当然不
- Do you talk? - God no!
有朋友吗
Any friends?
- 抱歉 - 有朋友吗
- Sorry? - Any friends?
没有 我没有时间...
No, I don't really have time for...
我养了一只豚鼠 但是她的性情反复无常
Well, I have a guinea pig, but she blows hot and cold.
没开玩笑
Not a joke.
谈谈性生活吧
Tell me about the sex.
全部吗
All of it?
你说你现在不做♥爱♥了
You said you don't do that now.
是的 我现在打网球
Oh, no, I just play tennis now.
那帮人不好搞
Tough crowd.
抱歉
Sorry.
我只是...
I just...
性不会带来什么...
Sex didn't bring anything...
好事 所以我试着不去...
good, so I'm trying not to...
但是我...
But I've...
在禁欲后 你有何感受
And what have you found in your abstinence?
我现在非常好色 看谁都想扑上去
Well, I'm very horny and your little scarf isn't helping.
你性♥欲♥旺盛吗
So, the impulse is still there?
是的 性♥欲♥...
Yeah, the impulse is...
性♥欲♥特别旺盛
The impulse is very much still there.
但是总遇不到对的人
It's just never the right person.
有没有一个你不会和他做♥爱♥的人
So there is a particular person you're not having sex with?
不是的
No!
我俩之间没什么 我只是...
Well, look, nothing's happened. I just...
他不可以的
He's not available.
- 恋爱吗 - 是的 很糟心
- In a relationship? - Yes, a bad one.
为什么呢
Oh, really? How so?
没有轰轰烈烈的感觉
- It's a sort of relationship where one partner
- 特别平淡无奇 - 你爱他吗
- tells the other how to dress. - Are you in love with him?
不
No!
这很好笑吗
Why do you find that funny?
我...
Well, I...
我没 我只是...
I dunno, I just...
我没有... 不是
I don't... No!
- 不是在谈恋爱吗 - 不是
- Just not a romantic? - No.
只是...
剧集 | 伦敦生活(2016) | 导航列表