剧集 | 伦敦生活(2016) | 导航列表
只有三秒 真的
Literally three seconds.
- 你不能就这样取消婚礼 - 我没有选择
- You can't just cancel a wedding. - I don't have a choice.
你袍子都买♥♥了
But you have the dress.
我不能 我不能 我不能
I can't, I can't, I can't...
听着 我只是要说...
Listen, I just need to say...
不 我知道...
No, no, no! I know what...
我不想知道
I don't want to know!
你不知道我要说什么
I don't think you know what I'm gonna say!
请你不要再来教堂了
Please don't come to the church again.
我是认真的...
I mean that...
致以最诚挚的问候
...with the greatest of compliments.
我强烈建议买♥♥保险
I'd strongly advise taking out insurance.
- 问题是... - 我要忍♥
- The problem is... - I can deal with it.
- 那年轻人 七英尺高 - 忍♥住
- ...the young, uh, seven-foot-tall, - I can deal with it.
一个很大的扶手椅
a very large armchair.
- 他甚至感觉不到... - 我忍♥不了了
- So he didn't even feel... - I can't deal with it.
那只南美栗鼠 被他活活闷死
...the chinchilla, you know, suffocating underneath him.
今天是周二 乔
It's Tuesday, Joe.
不啊 今天是唠嗑星期三
No, it's Chatty Wednesday.
不是 今天是闭嘴星期二
No, it's Quiet Tuesday.
确实是唠嗑星期三
It's Chatty Wednesday.
那是一只非常小的南美栗鼠
Well, it was a very small chinchilla...
能不能别说了 就一秒钟 拜托 乔
No, can we just stop chatting, just for a second please, Joe?!
乔 我...
Joe, I...
嗨
Hi.
你还好吧
You okay?
嗯 你还好吗
Uh, yeah. Are you okay?
你看起来像是被摧残了
You look like something bad's happened.
像吗
Do I?
我还以为我看着挺开心的
I thought I was looking jolly.
哦 为什么啊
Oh! Um, why?
我找到新工作了
I've been offered a new job.
哦
Oh.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
我就是想说声再见
But I just wanted to say goodbye...
然后送你这个
...and to give you this.
谢谢
Thanks.
是一只豚鼠
It's a guinea pig.
这是仓鼠
It's a hamster.
谢谢
Thanks.
不好意思 是我姐姐
Oh, sorry, it's my sister.
她有点神经质 你介不介意我
She's a bit mental, do you mind if I...?
行啊 我没打算呆太久
Sure, I wasn't going to stay so...
- 克莱尔 - 全完了
- Claire? - Something's happened!
全都毁了
Something awful has happened!
- 什么 - 我没法
- What?! - I can't...
- 你在哪 要我过去吗 - 我没法呼吸了
- Where are you? You need me to come? - I can't breathe!
不 不 我就是 我完蛋了
No, no, I just, I fucked it up.
我他妈全搞砸了 你能来吗
I fucked everything up! Can you come?
我得把咖啡馆关了 我可以
I mean, I-I have to close the cafe. But I can...
- 告诉我你在哪 - 不 别关
- Just tell me where you are. - No, don't close.
- 对不起 不要...
- I'm so sorry, but, but no...
需要的话 我可以照看这里
I can look after the place, if you like?
- 真的? - 我要到周一才开始上班
- Really? - Well, I don't start till Monday.
可是 为什么
But why...?
- 我挺喜欢这的 - 好吧
- I just like it. - Oh, okay.
你在和我说话吗
Are you talking to me?
你能不能给希拉里和...
Could you give Hillary and, um...
- 不 别带着希拉里 - 斯蒂芬妮
- No, don't bring Hillary. - Stephanie.
斯蒂芬妮喂点黄瓜 两点半的时候
Stephanie, some cucumber at 2:30?
- 谁是斯蒂芬妮 - 谢了
- Who's Stephanie? - Yeah. Thanks.
克莱尔 告诉我你在哪
Um, Claire, just tell me where you are?
- 到底怎么了 -快过来 我需要你...
- What the hell has happened? - No, just come! I need you to...
- 说实话 - 灾难啊
- Tell the truth. - It's horrendous.
- 灾难啊 - 挺时尚的
- It's horrendous. - It's modern.
- 别撒谎 - 我没有
- Don't lie! - I'm not!
我和支铅笔似的
I look like a pencil.
你
You...
- 你不像 - 不许笑
- You don't look like a... - Don't laugh!
- 还好啦 - 一点儿也不好
- It's okay! - It's not okay,
- 我会失业的 - 不会的 挺酷的
- I'm going to lose my job. - You won't lose your job, it's cool.
- 一点都不酷 - 超前卫
- It's not cool! - It's edgy.
放屁
Oh, fuck off!
- 真的 超炫 - 无可救药了
- No, it's chic. - It's unsalvageable!
克莱尔 这很法式
Claire, it's French!
- 真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yes.
你喝酒了
You been drinking?
在他毁掉我的生活之前 他教会了我喝酒
Oh, he gave me champagne before he ruined my life.
我就是这么上钩的
That's how they get you.
你去安东尼那了
Did you go to Anthony?
- 克莱尔 - 我知道
- Claire! - I know.
搞什么 你不记得我上次被弄成什么样了吗
What?! You remember what happened to me?!
我当时真以为那是最后一次见他
I honestly thought it was the last time I was going to see him.
我是说 那挺糟糕的 不过我
Um, I mean, that's awful, but if I...
- 他的小脸蛋是那么的... - 安东尼
- His little face was just... - Anthony!
- 你要求他这么剪的吗 - 不 当然没有
- Is this what you asked for? - No, of course not!
他就是个混♥蛋♥
He's just a bastard.
行吧 去他妈的
Right, fuck it.
- 啥 - 来吧
- What?! - Come on!
别 别 好吧
No, no! It's... All right!
来吧
Come on!
慢点
Slow down!
嘿
Hey!
- 不要 - 安东尼
- No! - Anthony.
不 她就是这么要求的
No! That is exactly what she asked for.
她没有 我们要求赔偿
No, it's not! We want compensation.
- 克莱尔? - 我还有两个重要会议
- Claire? - I've got two important meetings
现在却看起来像支铅笔
and I look like a pencil.
别 你自己的决定 别怪罪到我头上来
No! Don't blame me for your bad choices.
头发又不是一切
Hair isn't everything.
什么
What?
头发就是一切
Hair is everything.
我们倒希望它不是
We wish it wasn't,
那样我们才能偶尔想点别的
so we could actually think about something else occasionally,
但它就是一切
but it is.
它是美好一天和糟糕一天的区别
It's the difference between a good day and a bad day.
它是力量的象征
We're meant to think that it's a symbol of power,
活力的象征
that it's a symbol of fertility.
你用它赚钱
Some people are exploited for it
它养活了你
and it pays your fucking bills!
头发就是一切 安东尼
Hair is everything, Anthony.
把参考图给她看
Show her the reference.
克劳迪亚
Claudia...
把垃圾桶拿过来
...bring me the bin.
你要是想改变你的生活 就去改变生活
If you want to change your life, change your life.
剪成杀马特是没用的
It's not going to happen in here.
不好意思 安东尼
Sorry, Anthony.
- 不是我想来的 - 下周见
- I didn't mean to turn up. - See you next week.
你有烟没
You got any cigarettes?
- 没有 - 很好
- No. - Good.
- 谢谢你陪我 - 就当是发泄吧
- Thank you for being there. - It was cathartic.
医院那次
At the hospital.
没什么的
Oh, it's okay.
你跟那医生没成还挺可惜的
Shame you didn't get to keep that doctor.
很遗憾你流产了
I'm sorry you lost it.
我只觉得
I just felt...
松了口气
...relief.
我不想给我丈夫生孩子
I didn't want my husband's baby.
这是不是很过分
Isn't that awful?
我还没问你怎么样呢
I haven't even asked you how you are?
剧集 | 伦敦生活(2016) | 导航列表