剧集 | 伦敦生活(2016) | 导航列表
你是要出去吗
Are you on your way out?
不 我只是... 刚进来
Oh, no, I just... I just got in.
我大衣下面只穿了内衣
I've only got underwear under this coat.
我能进来吗
Okay. Can I come in?
当然
Yeah, sure.
- 房♥子不错 - 谢谢
- It's nice. - Oh, thank you.
水
Water?
不了 谢谢 我想保持清醒
No, thanks, I want to keep a clear head.
关于婚礼 我改主意了
Uh, I've changed my mind about the wedding.
我不能让他们失望
I can't let them down like that.
显然也没别人会穿那套衣服
And apparently no-one else will wear the outfit.
那很好啊
Well, that's good of you.
- 你要脱掉大衣吗 - 不 这样很好
- You gonna take off your coat, or...? - Oh... no. No, I'm good.
我有点冷
I'm a bit chilly.
为了现在的生活 我牺牲了很多
I sacrificed a lot for this life.
我放弃了很多东西
You know? I've given a lot of things up.
所以...
Um, so that...
你不去开门吗
Do you want to get that?
不 我不喜欢给不认识的人开门
Oh, no. I don't like opening the door to people I don't know.
我回来了
I'm baaack!
如果... 如果有访客
Look if-if... if-if there's someone you need to see
要请他进来吗 还是...
or, or let in, or...?
不用 真的没事
No, honestly, honestly, it's fine.
当我还是个孩子时 我...
When I was a child, I...
- 是我 小姐 - 我就...
- Me lady?! - I'm just...
我马上...
I'll just be, um, just...
你又有麻烦啦
So, you're in trouble again, huh?
我的天 你不能进来
Oh, my God, listen, you can't come in.
好吧 你想在门口来一发吗
Okay! You want to do it on the doorstep?
不 我的神父在这里 他需要我指点迷津
Uh, no. My priest is here and he really needs some guidance.
什么 他还好吗
What? Is he okay?
不 我想他是遇到了情感危机
No, I'm hoping he's having an emotional crisis.
我要等着吗 你说想见我的
Shall I wait? You said you wanted to see me?
对 我之前是想见你 但现在不想了
Yes, I did want to see you, but now I don't want to see you.
我做错什么了吗 你很喜欢和我做啊
Did I do something wrong? You seemed to like what I did?
是的
I did.
- 我那个可棒了 - 嗯 我知道
- I'm really good at it. - Yes, I know you are. Yeah.
- 我真的很厉害 - 嗯 我知道
- I'm really good at it. - Yeah, I know you are.
- 我真的... - 嗯 嗯 你很棒
- I'm really... - Yeah, yeah, you're really good at it.
但如果你不想
Well, clearly, I'm not?
- 明显是我不行啊 - 老天啊
- If you don't want it? - Oh, for God's sake.
你是我见过的 那方面最好的
You're the best sex I've ever had.
- 什么 - 你是我见过的 那方面最好的
- What? - You're the best sex I've ever had.
真的吗
Really?
说实话 你... 让我高♥潮♥了九次
Honestly, you... you made me cum nine times.
真的
Honestly?
牛逼
Cool.
- 你要我走吗 - 对
- Do you want me to go? - Yeah.
- 那我去找别人了 - 好的 好好对她
- I could take this somewhere else. - Okay, good. Good for her.
九次 你真是圣人
Nine times. You're a saint.
- 很抱歉 - 不 没关系 我不会问的
- I'm sorry that was... - No, it's okay. I won't ask.
九次
Nine times?
- 我只是想摆脱他 - 好
- I just had to get rid of him. - Sure.
我不能和你有身体接触
I can't be physical with you.
什么 连摔跤都不行吗
What, we can't even wrestle?
神父都和人上♥床♥
Well, priests have sex, you know.
很多神父都做过
A lot of them actually do.
他们不会被烧成灰 我查过
They don't burst into flames, I googled it.
我不能和你滚床单 因为我会爱上你
I can't have sex with you, because I'll fall in love with you.
如果我爱上了你 我是不会烧成灰 但...
And if I fall in love with you, I won't burst into flames, but...
...我的生活将会一团糟
...my life will be fucked.
我们要啪啪啪了
We're going to have sex.
我本该只爱一个人
I'm supposed to love one thing.
天哪 我们要啪啪啪了
Oh, my God, we're gonna have sex.
看在老天的份上 停下
For fuck's sake! Stop that!
我觉得你并不希望别人教你怎么做
I don't think you want to be told what to do at all.
你知道自己要做什么
I think you know exactly what you want to do.
如果你真的想让别人教你
If you really wanted to be told what to you do,
你就会穿上这个了
you'd be wearing one of these.
女性不被允许...
Women aren't actually allowed to...
闭嘴 我知道
Oh, fuck off, I know!
我们要做♥爱♥了 对吗
We're going to have sex, aren't we?
来吧
Yeah.
来吧
Yeah.
好
Okay.
天哪 好吧
Oh! Whoa! Okay. Uh...
我...
Listen I had a...
不用解释
No, no, no, no, no, no, no. Sh, sh, sh, sh.
剧集 | 伦敦生活(2016) | 导航列表