剧集 | 伦敦生活(2016) | 导航列表
前情提要
我和我朋友小波 一起开了家咖啡馆 她挂了
I opened a cafe with my friend, Boo. Yeah, she's dead now.
感谢你今天的到来
Thank you for coming in today.
这招对我已经没用了
That kind of thing won't get you very far here any more.
认识一下希拉里
I suppose you should meet Hillary.
它好可爱
She's beautiful!
妈妈三年前去世了
Mum died three years ago.
还好吗 爸爸
All right, Dad?
爸爸作为单亲 抚养我们的方法是
Dad's way of coping with two motherless daughters was to buy us
买♥♥票让我们去听女权讲座 并上了我们的教母
tickets to feminist lectures, start fucking our godmother,
最后还玩失联
and eventually stop calling.
你拿了那个雕像吗
Did you take the sculpture?
什么雕像
What sculpture?
马丁最近对我很好
Martin's being lovely.
- 我没醉 - 没有不醉的时候
- I am not drunk. - Always drunk.
杰克是她继子 奇葩一枚 精神病患者
Jake's her step-son. He's really weird, probably clinically,
但大家避而不谈
but no-one really talks about that.
我被提拔去芬兰了
No. I got the Finland promotion.
- 太棒了 - 谢谢你
- That's amazing! - Thank you.
大家都会犯错
People make mistakes.
你老公想在你生日会上亲我
Your husband tried to kiss me on your birthday.
这句话我只说一次
I'm just going to say this once.
他没有要亲你
He didn't try to kiss you.
- 他说是你要亲他 - 相信我啊
- He says it was more like the other way around. - Believe me!
- 我怎么相信你 - 我是你妹妹啊
- How can I believe you? - Because I'm your sister!
在你辜负了小波之后吗
After what you did to Boo?
- 对不起 - 我想你该走了
- I'm sorry. - I think you should go.
371天19小时26分钟后
要帮忙吗
Can I do anything?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
他们都走了
They've gone. So...
谢谢
Thank you.
这将是一个爱情故事
This is a love story.
伦敦生活 第二季 第1集
当你真的百无聊赖 无所事事时...
You know when you've done everything? When you've been all...
- 蹲 - 蹲
- Squat! - Squat!
以及
..and...
甚至...
You've even...
想做♥爱♥吗
Do you want to have sex?
不想
No!
- 我帮你口也行啊 - 休想
- Can I at least go down on you? - No!
当你做了所有能做的事 慢慢找回自我
You've done everything, and you feel great.
不再去想...
You're not even thinking about...
也不再去想...
You don't even think about...
- 尽管你姐姐依然恨你... - 谢谢
- And even though your sister still hates you... - Thank you.
但依然假装是朋友 因为爸爸已经...
..you're pretending to be friends because your dad is...
- 开玩笑的 他就在这儿 - 为了爱
- I'm joking, he's just there... - Here's to love.
- 还订了婚 - 为了爱
- ..and engaged. - To love!
为了爱
Love.
祝贺你们 两个老东西
Congratulations, you assholes!
这件事对我们俩意义重大
So, it means a great deal to both of us
你 我
that you, that we,
这个家庭...
the family, are...
都...
..are all...
一齐... 交... 欢...
..together here for a very special family, er...
聚一堂......
..gang-bang, um...
此时此刻...
It's just, you know, being here...
我知道我们有过...
..you know, I know we've had our...
因为我...
Cos I...
自心底...
I have the feeling, um...
感觉到...
..in... here...
我只是想说...
So I just want to say...
足够了
..very much.
- 说完了 - 亲爱的
- And that's it. - Oh, darling!
- 祝贺你 爸爸 - 祝贺你们 干杯
- Congratulations, Dad. - Congratulations! Cheers.
白头偕老
May these be the worst of our days.
- 这人谁啊 - 为你高兴 老头儿
- Don't know who this guy is. - Happy for you, old boy.
世界上最英明的决定了
Best decision a man can make.
- 你气色不错 - 谢谢
You look well. Thank you.
都喝酒吗
Right. Wine, everyone?
- 我想来点 - 你会喜欢的 我亲自选的
- I'd love some wine. - Oh, you'll adore it. I chose it.
我们不用了 谢谢
Not for us, thanks.
- 我们戒酒了 - 已经六个月了
- Off the sauce! - Six months and counting.
为什么
Why would you do that?
- 享受彼此的陪伴 - 一秒都不想错过
- We just... enjoy each other more this way. - Don't want to miss a thing.
自从那次 我就没见过她...
I haven't seen her since...
除了刚才...
Except for...
- 连体衣不错 - 谢谢
- Nice jumpsuit. - Thank you.
- 你气色不错 都去哪了 - 训练营
You look well, where've you been? Boots.
这段时间那边天气非常好
It's lovely there this time of year.
精神不错啊
Oh, you look fantastic.
你俩今晚也是容光焕发
Oh, well, you both look gorgeous!
- 谢谢 - 是真皮吗
Oh, thank you. Is that fur?
是 但还好 反正它也中风了
Yes, but it's OK because it had a stroke.
真不错
Oh, lovely!
我不会因此下地狱吧 神父
I can't go to hell for that, can I, Father?
不会的 只要你去忏悔
No. Not as long as you confess.
妈耶 是他俩的牧师
Oh, God, he's their priest.
之后就什么都不用担心了
Then you've nothing to fucking worry about!
他们又酷又甜的牧师
Their cool, sweet priest.
爱死天主教了 做什么都能逃脱
Love the Catholics! You can get away with anything.
确实很多都能
A lot of them did.
能做你们婚礼的牧师 我很荣幸 谢谢
It's an honour to be marrying you two. Thank you.
你们神父不带狗也可以出门吗
I didn't realise you were allowed out without your little doggy thing.
抱歉 我让你失望了吗
Oh, sorry, have I disappointed you?
- 当然没有 - 无语了
- Of course not. - Devastated.
要再来一瓶吗
Can I get you another bottle?
找存在感的服务员
Needy waitress.
不用 我们已经点过了
Ah, no, it's all right. We've already ordered wine.
真的吗
Oh, no, really?
- 我再来杯龙舌兰 - 我也再要一杯
- I'll have another tequila. - I'll have a tequila.
好的 非常感谢
Great, thank you so much.
我要一杯苏打水加青柠
Can I get a glass of sparkling water with a dash of lime, please?
我也要一份
Oh, yes, I'll have the same.
心有灵犀
Dream team.
这位神父最牛逼的一点
You know the most fascinating thing about Father here,
他妈妈原来是个拉拉
is that his mother was originally a lesbi...!
你看起来很累啊
You do look tired.
其实没我想象中累
Oh, it's not as exhausting as I thought it would be, actually.
她要经常往芬兰跑
She's commuting from Finland.
她现在收拾东西只要十分钟
She has narrowed down her packing to a ten-minute turnaround.
- 太牛了 - 你只需要
- It's... Fabulous! - It's all about...
- 把东西卷起来 而不用... - 叠
- Rolling it up, rather than... - Folding it.
我听说过 你们确定不喝点吗
I read about that. Now, are you sure you don't want any wine?
- 不了 谢谢你 - 口感非常不错
- Oh, no, thank you! - It really is delicious.
我太羡慕你们了
I admire you both so much.
戒酒真的改变了我们 是吧 宝贝
Well, it's really turned us around, hasn't it, honey?
每天都精力充沛 在芬兰...
Oh, so much more energy. You know, in Finland...
- 你们为什么戒酒啊 - 他酗酒
- Is there a reason that you're not drinking? - He's an alcoholic.
- 有意思 我爸妈也是 - 巧了
- Oh, fun, my parents are alcoholics. - Oh, great.
我们想两个人一起戒会容易点儿
We thought it'd be easier if we did it together,
其实我根本不爱喝酒
and I don't really like the taste...
而且我们准备要孩子
And we are trying for a baby!
天哪 克莱尔
Oh, Claire!
我们还以为你生不了呢
We thought you couldn't have them!
什么 为什么
What? Why?
你看上去有点儿...
Well, you just seem a little...
大家都说改变生活方式会有帮助
Well, they say a lifestyle change can help,
不妨一试
so here we go.
- 也算双喜临门了 - 谢谢 爸
- That is so exciting, darling. - Thanks, Dad.
祝你们心想事成
Good luck. That's wonderful.
剧集 | 伦敦生活(2016) | 导航列表