剧集 | 伦敦生活(2016) | 导航列表
我以为我不会再见到你了 除非你遇到了麻烦
I thought I wouldn't see you again unless you were in trouble.
我现在有麻烦了
Oh! I am in trouble!
你是说我这个麻烦吗
Ohh! You mean this kind of trouble.
他是不是很不错
Isn't he great?
他太棒了 逗比属性 会讲笑话
He's so great. He's funny, he makes jokes.
她转过头来发现 真是天赐良机
She turned around and it was the golden one!
你需要听他把话讲完
You, sort of, needed to hear the top bit.
- 我喜欢文字游戏 - 他很聪明
- I love word play. - Oh, he's clever.
莎士比亚也玩文字游戏
Shakespeare uses word play.
- 他会说... - 我明天有个大案子
- He says things like... - I've got a big case tomorrow.
他有点控制欲
He's a little bit controlling.
- 别吃那个 - 但应付的过来
- Don't eat that. - But it's manageable.
- 我要吃 - 好吧
- I'm going to. - Okay.
- 他是女权主义 - 我有一个妹妹
- He's a feminist. - I have a sister.
- 他难以捉摸 - 我去个大号♥
- He's unpredictable. - I'm just going to go for a shit.
我不介意
I'm ignoring that.
实际上...
Actually...
你想做♥爱♥吗
...you want to go and have sex?
- 老娘就喜欢直来直去 - 我很棒
- That's better. - I'm really good at it.
- 胡扯 - 我真的很棒
- He won't be. - I'm really good at it.
鬼才信
He won't be.
他真的很棒
He's really good at it.
伦敦生活 第二季 第5集
我的天
Oh, my God.
不要吐
I'm not going to be sick.
不要吐
I'm not going to be sick.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
- 需要帮忙... -不用
- Do you need a hand with any of...? - No, no.
我帮你拿大管吧 如果你...
I can at least take the bassoon if you...
不用 我拿得了
No, I am perfectly balanced.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 昨晚又出去浪了 - 那么明显吗
- Big night, last night? - Is it obvious?
你开心就好
Well, at least someone's having fun.
等等 我可以帮着拿...
Wait, I can get the...
不 不用 我可以
No, no I got it!
- 你是要吐吗 - 不是
- Are you going to be sick? - Nope.
她今天最好速度点
She'd better be quick today.
我之后有一个很重要的约会 不能错过
I've got a serious appointment later, I can't miss it.
- 非常重要 - 什么样的约会
- It's very important. - What kind of appointment?
就是很重要
A serious one.
绝对不能失约
I can't miss it, okay?
- 你需要我... - 不需要...
- Do you need me to...? - I don't need you...
你做任何事 谢谢
...to do anything, thank you.
除非你能想办法阻止这场
Unless you can find a way to stop this horrendous wedding
可怕的婚礼
from happening.
- 姑娘们 - 嗨
- Girls! - Hi!
进来 快进来
Come in! Come in.
瞧瞧你们
Oh, look at you.
把东西放在那边吧
Just leave these things there for now, yeah.
开始之前想来杯茶吗
You like a quick cup of tea before you start?
- 已经泡好了 - 我今天赶时间
- It's already in the pot. - I have to be pretty quick today.
水或者杜松子酒就好
Water or some gin would be lovely.
进来吧 我们有一盘
Come through. We have a tray of
巧克力做的吃的 特好吃
lovely, sweet, chocolaty things
我们亲爱的朋友也刚好来串门了
and our lovely friend has just dropped round.
- 嗨 - 嗨 亲爱的
- Hi. - Hello, darling.
嗨
Hello.
我要吐了
Oh, I'm going to be sick.
你还好吗 你脸色好差
You all right? You look horrendous.
谢谢 只是浪了一整晚
Oh, thanks. Just a big night.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hello. - Hey!
我很快就走 我没... 不需要...
I only meant to be quick, I wasn't... Didn't need to...
没想到会见到全家人
Wasn't expecting the whole family, wow!
她俩那幅画就要画完了 是不是很有趣
They're being painted. Isn't that fun?
太有趣了 我晚点再过来吧
So fun! Um, I can come back later?
- 别啊 - 别
- No, no! - No!
不要
No.
说吧
So, come on, fill us in.
也许这样更好 都应该听听婚礼计划
Probably better, actually, that we should all hear the plans.
好吧
All right.
我只是想过来
Right, well, I just wanted to pop in,
事实上 来告诉你们
actually, to say that, um...
这周末我有其它事情了
...I've been called away this weekend
我明天恐怕不能
and I'm afraid I won't be
主持结婚典礼了
able to officiate at the ceremony tomorrow.
天啊
Oh, Christ.
为什么
Why?
我哥病了
My brother is ill.
我得去看他
So, I have to go and see him.
他得什么病了
Wh-what's he ill with?
被货车...
A lorry...
撞了
...accident.
好吧
Right.
天呐
Oh, God.
- 他没事吧 - 他...
- Is he all right? - He's he's...
说实话 他状态不太好
He's in a bit of a state, to be honest.
但是...
But, uh...
我不能主持婚礼了
...I just can't do it.
我做不到
I can't do it.
好吧
Well.
好吧
Well.
等着她发飙吧
Oh, this is going to be spectacular.
你这个...
You...
可怜的人
...poor man.
你当然要去看他
Well, of course, you must go.
真的吗
Really?
- 真的吗 - 当然
- Really? - Of course!
家人第一 家人永远第一位
Family first! Always family first.
你必须去 直接去看他
You must go! Get straight to him.
告诉我你进展到哪步了就行
Just send me through the details of what you've worked out so far
我们会想办法的
and we'll sort something out.
真没想到你们这么通情达理
Well, I've put out the feelers for somebody else and...
我想我们可能得...
Well, uh, I think we might have to...
别想着它了 你的事更加重要
Don't even think about it, this is much more important.
你必须去 去吧 去吧
You must go! Go, go, go!
好吧 十分感谢你们的理解
Okay, well... well, thank you so much for your understanding.
好的 当然 当然
Yeah, well, sure, sure, sure.
祝你们一切顺利 回头见
All the best and I'll see you again.
我很抱歉 祝你们有美好的一天
I'm sorry. Have a great day!
再见 亲爱的
Oh, goodbye, darling.
- 祝你好运 - 再见
- Good luck! - Bye-bye. Bye-bye.
真是个...
What a...
傻♥逼♥
...cunt!
- 大傻♥逼♥ - 不 不...
- What a cunt! - No, no...
- 混♥蛋♥ 他妈的混♥蛋♥ - 请你别这样
- Bastard! Fucking bastard! - Please, don't react like this.
- 没必要说这种话 - 不要碰我
- There's no need to talk like this. - Don't touch me!
我要画画 我要画画 立刻
Christ, I need to paint. I need to paint, now!
让她们滚
Send them away!
- 我觉得你们应该... - 好的
- I think you should, uh... - Yes, okay.
再见 爸
Bye, Dad.
再见 爸
Bye, Dad.
问题解决了
Well, that solves that problem.
替他松了口气
Well, I'm relieved for him.
你还好吗
You all right?
很好 只是去咖啡店要迟到了
Yeah, just late for the cafe.
好吧
Right.
- 抱歉 - 我的天
- Whoa! Sorry. - Oh, my God!
抱歉 抱歉 抱歉
Sorry, sorry, sorry.
天啊 你坐这多久了
Jesus! How long were you there?
剧集 | 伦敦生活(2016) | 导航列表