剧集 | 伦敦生活(2016) | 导航列表
伊丽莎白·索金
Elizabeth Sawkin.
恭喜以上所有人
Congratulations to you all.
祝你们有个愉快的夜晚
Have a wonderful evening.
马上就会进入颁奖环节
We'll be presenting the award very soon.
我来介绍西尔维娅 然后她来介绍布林达
I'm going to introduce Sylvia, who's going to introduce Belinda.
当你听到我介绍西尔维娅的时候 把她领上台
When you hear me introducing Sylvia, get her on stage.
- 必须"鸡"准 - 什么
- It has to go like cockwork. - Like what?
"鸡"准
Cockwork.
克莱尔 你的心思肯定在别的地方
Claire, your brain is somewhere else right now.
去找西尔维娅 快
Sylvia, go!
西尔维娅
Sylvia!
惨了
Crap.
非常感谢马修 马克 卢克和约翰
A huge thanks to Matthew, Mark, Luke and John
创造出这个奖
for coming up with this award.
感谢领英把我们连接在一起
And to LinkedIn for connecting us all
无论是今晚还是今后
this evening and beyond.
我很高兴地宣布 西尔维娅·哈姆伯格
I am so excited to introduce Sylvia Hamburg,
今年职业女性奖获得者
this year's winner of Women Who Work,
将公布今年最佳商业女性奖获奖人
who will announce this year's Best Woman in Business.
西尔维娅
Sylvia.
传奇
What a legend!
我来
I'll do it!
我能行
I can do it.
不好意思 西尔维娅好像有点忙
I'm sorry, it appears that Sylvia is busy,
其实也算意料之中
which shouldn't come as a surprise, really.
今年是商界的重要一年...
I...It's been a big year for business...
...尤其是商界中的女性
...particularly women in business.
因为过去数十年 男性一直占据主导地位
Men have been pretty hands-on the past few decades.
我要感谢所有在赫伯茨工作的
I'd like to thank all the brilliant men and women
才华横溢的男性和女性互相支持
for supporting each other here at Hurbots.
我们是一个大家庭 真的
We're a family, really.
如果我们在过去一年中学到了什么的话
And if we've learned anything during the past 12 months,
就是家人不能在打印机旁
it's that family really shouldn't touch each other up
互摸
next to the photocopier.
我很荣幸地将这个奖项 颁给今年
I am honoured to present this award to this year's
最佳商业女性...
Best Woman in Business...
...布林达·福瑞尔
...Belinda Friers.
搞什么
Fuck's sake!
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
我本来想说
Well, I was going to say this is a bit on the nose,
结果没有底线
but she doesn't seem to have one.
- 你想什么呢 - 没事的
- What were you thinking? - It'll be fine.
当然有事 我颁给她一对大胸
It's not fine. I awarded her with a pair of tits.
- 去追她 - 去追她
- Chase her down. - Chase her down?
那是一个被偷的艺术品
It's a stolen piece of art.
我来负责摄影师
I will deal with the photographer.
克莱尔 我的天爷啊 你太有才啦
Claire! Oh, my God! You were brilliant!
谢谢 科莱尔
Thank you, Klare.
我喜欢这个笑话
I love the joke.
我没觉得有多搞笑
Oh, well, I didn't think it was that funny.
- 你能离开吗 亲爱的 - 我在等...
- Can you go, my love?! - I'm just going to...
- 走楼梯 - 好的
- Take the stairs. - Okay.
我练过武术
I'm trained in martial arts.
只是花拳绣腿 但打你没问题
It's just the basics, but it is enough.
- 我也是哈伯茨员工 - 赫伯茨
- I work at Harbots. - Hurbots.
对了 我吃了你托盘里的小胡瓜
Yes, I ate a courgette off your tray.
- 味道很好 - 谢谢
- Yeah, it was delicious. - Thank you.
你要干嘛
What do you want?
那个
That.
我要把你的奖杯要回来
I need to take your award back.
为什么
Why?
这是一个被偷的艺术品 不是真的奖杯
It's a stolen piece of art. It's not really an award.
都是我的错 我可以解释
It's all my fault. I can explain.
要很久吗
Is it a long story?
差不多吧
Sort of.
她不知道是你拿的
And she still doesn't know you have it?
棒极了 就得这么收拾她
That's glorious! I think you did exactly the right thing.
可能只有你这么认为吧
I think you're the only person who thinks that.
天啊
God!
女人的奖杯
Women's awards.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
简直弱智到家了
Oh! It's infantilising bollocks.
怎么了 你不觉得这是好事吗
What? Don't you think it's good that...?
当然不 自欺欺人
No, no, it's ghettoising.
成功个屁
It's a subsection of success.
简直儿戏 胡闹
Ah, it's a fucking children's table of awards.
那你何苦要去
Why did you go?
不去的话 背锅的就是我了
Because I'd be an arsehole not to.
福瑞尔小姐
Miss Friers.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thank you, darling.
天啊 她真美
Gosh, she's hot.
是的
Yeah.
你是拉拉吗
Are you a lesbian?
男女通吃
Not strictly.
- 你呢 - 是的
- You? - Mm.
- 你喜欢老电影吗 - 有些还行
- Do you like old films? - Some.
你大姨妈期间最喜欢看什么电影
And what's your favourite period film?
卡莉
Carrie.
天啊
God!
你真可爱
God, you are a tonic.
你做什么工作 也做生意吗
What do you do? Are you a woman in business?
- 我开了家咖啡店 - 很好啊
- I run a cafe. - Oh! Good for you.
那些小点心是你做的吗
Did you make the canapes?
不是 我偷的
No, actually. I stole them.
- 你多大 - 五十八
- How old are you? - 58.
- 你呢 - 三十三
- And you? - 33.
好吧
Oh.
- 别担心 事情都会好的 - 你保证吗
- Don't worry. It does get better. - Do you promise?
我保证
I promise.
听我说 有一天我在飞机上意识到...
Listen, I was in an aeroplane the other day and I realised...
我...我一直期待着把这些话说出口
Well, I... I mean, I've been longing to say this out loud.
女人出生就带着内在的痛苦
Women are born with pain built in.
这是我们生理上的宿命
It's our physical destiny.
经痛 胸部肿胀 生产
Period pains, sore boobs, childbirth, you know.
在我们的一生中 这些痛苦一直伴随着我们
We carry it within ourselves throughout our lives.
男人就没事
Men don't.
他们反而要去寻找痛苦
They have to seek it out.
所以发明了鬼神之说
They invent all these gods and demons and things
就为了能让自己感到内疚
just so they can feel guilty about things,
而我们不费吹灰之力就能感受到
which is something we also do very well on our own.
然后他们发明了战争 这样他们才有感觉
And then they create wars, so they can feel things
能触碰对方 没有战争的时候
and touch each other, and when there aren't any wars
他们就打橄榄球
they can play rugby.
我们女性拥有这一切 就在我们心里
And we have it all going on in here, inside.
年复一年 我们的痛苦不停流转
We have pain on a cycle for years and years and years
然后 就在你感觉能与之和平共处的时候
and then, just when you feel you are making peace with it all,
什么来了
what happens?
更年期来了
The menopause comes.
该死的更年期来了 这是..
The fucking menopause comes and it is...
...最...
...the most...
...世界上最美好的事
...most wonderful fucking thing in the world!
是的 你整个骨盆都毫无用处了
And, yes, your entire pelvic floor crumbles
你自己感觉光彩照人 但没人在意了
and you get fucking hot and no-one cares, but then...
然后你就自♥由♥了
...you're free.
不再是一个奴隶 不再是零散的机器
No longer a slave, no longer a machine, with parts.
只是一个无性别的生意人
You're just a person in business.
有人告诉我这很可怕
I was told it was horrendous.
是很可怕 但也很神奇
It is horrendous, but then it's magnificent.
是值得期待的事
Something to look forward to.
你最好回那个派对去
You better get back to that party.
剧集 | 伦敦生活(2016) | 导航列表