剧集 | 伦敦生活(2016) | 导航列表
他是我的
It's mine.
我的
It's mine.
好了
OK.
克莱尔
Claire.
我很好 我没事
It's OK. It's OK.
我们得马上去医院
OK, we need to go to a hospital now.
马上
Now.
好吧
Yes.
- 好的 - 好的
- OK - OK
- 好的 - 好的
- OK - OK
走吧
Come on.
- 我没事 - 好
- It's all good. - OK.
- 不许和别人说 - 好
- Don't tell anyone. - OK.
拿上外套 我去打车
Let's get the coats, I'll get a taxi.
我就和他们说我身体不舒服
I’ll tell them I don't feel right.
- 谢谢你 - 好
- Thank you. - OK.
我没去过那儿 但我收藏了不少那里的古董
I've never been there, I get antiques from there all the time.
- 是我从没去过那儿 - 真的
- I still haven't gone.- Oh, really?
- 那里简直就是购物天堂 - 没错
- It'd be a wonderful place to buy things like that. - Yeah
我不喜欢水...
I don't like all the water...
不管了 我要喝点
Fuck it, I'm having some.
对不起 亲爱的
Sorry, darling.
好样的 放肆一晚吧
Oh, good girl! Have one night off.
- 你跟她说什么了 - 我...
- Wow! What did you say to her? - I, um...
没什么 快坐下吧
Oh, nothing. I just, er... Just sit down.
- 快点 这是个聚会 - 那我也喝点
- Come on, it's a party. - Can I have some?
某人突然领略到聚会的精髓了
Oh, someone's suddenly getting into the party spirit now!
快坐下
Sit down!
你们是嗑药了吗
What did you take in there?
你妹妹总算对你有点好的影响了
Your sister is finally a good influence on you.
不 我们只是突然意识到
No, we just suddenly realised
今天真♥他♥妈♥的是值得纪念的一天
what a monumental fucking day this is!
快喝
Drink.
说真的 她俩才独处了一会儿
Honestly, just leave them in there two minutes
就好像突然回到了青春期
and they're suddenly being teenagers again!
- 能再给我来一杯吗 - 当然
- Shall I get another bottle? - Yes!
- 好啊 - 服务员去哪了
- OK! - Where's the waitress?
我们刚聊到我们在威尼斯的美妙旅行
We were just talking about Venice, and this wonderful trip we had...
我们计划过多少次要去威尼斯了
How many times have we said we have to go to Venice?
我一直想去那里 梦寐以求啊
I've always wanted to go there. Top of my list.
- 简直太美了 - 没错...
- It's great. - Yeah, I know...
够了 都给我闭嘴
Oh, for fuck's sake, stop it!
你没事吧
Are you OK?
没事 我...
Yeah, I'm, er...
是不是...
Is, um... Is it...?
抱歉 我只是...
No, I'm sorry, I just...
- 又来了 - 抱歉 我就是
- Here we go. - Sorry, I just...
怎么回事
What's happened?
- 没事 - 怎么回事
- Nothing's happened. - What's happened?
- 确实有事 - 来吧
- Something's happened. - Come on!
说吧
Come on!
- 说啊 - 我就是有点...
- Well, spit it out. - I just had a little...
- 说啊 - 我就是有点...
- Just say it. - I just a little...
- 我就是... - 怎么了 宝贝
- I just... - What, darling?
我刚才流产了
I had a little miscarriage.
- 我的天 - 什么
- Oh, my God. - What?
搞什么
What the fuck?
你怀孕多久了
How far gone were you?
- 你得去医院 - 孩子是谁的
- You should go to the hospital. - Whose was it?
你不能等会再八卦吗
Maybe leave that for later.
- 是那个龅牙男吗 - 快去医院
- Was it the tooth man? - Hospital,now.
那谁来结账 坐下
What about the bill? Sit down.
我帮她付
No, I'll cover her.
我帮你付
I'll cover you.
她不想去医院
She doesn't want to go!
- 为什么 - 因为我很固执
- Why?! - Cos I'm stubborn,
以及难以启齿的原因 我宁愿坐在这里
and for some inexplicable reason I'd rather stay here and have
参加一个尴尬至极的聚会
a passive-aggressive party,
你怀了多久了
How far gone were you?
- 没多久 - 你知道
- It was VERY early stages. - You knew?
我真的觉得她需要看医生
I really think she should see a doctor.
我也这么觉得
Yeah, so do I.
你们不是不说话了吗
I thought you hadn't spoken?
她没事 她真的没事
She's fine. She's absolutely fine!
喝你的吧 没了就没了呗
Drink. If it's gone, it's gone!
- 克莱尔 - 也许还能保住呢
- Claire... - What if it's not gone?
- 保不住了 - 宝贝
- It's gone. - Darling...
也许是宫外孕 太惨了
Probably ectopic. Awful.
- 回头还你钱 - 需要有人陪你去吗
- I’ll pay you back. - Do you need someone to go with you?
不必 如果可以的话 就让我固执下去
No, I think I'll just deal with this in my own insane, irrational,
无理取闹下去吧
anal way, if that's OK.
- 也许这样最好 - 你说什么
- That's probably for the best. - What did you say?
- 别理他 他一直在喝酒 - 什么
- Ignore him, he's been drinking. - What?
天要下雨 娘要嫁人
You know, it's like a goldfish out the bowl, sort of thing.
拦是拦不住的
If it didn't want to be in there, it didn't want to be in there
天意如此
Something wasn't right.
你瞅啥
What?
不作死就不会死 不是吗
It's the kid's choice if it wants to jump ship, right?
- 马丁 别说了 - 不管怎样
- Now, Martin, just... - Either way...
她出尽了风头
she got her spotlight.
你在干什么 操
What the fuck?! Fuck!
操
Oh, fuck!
我的天啊 天啊
Jeez... Jesus Chr...!
我能为你做点什么吗
Is there anything I can do...?
操
Fuck! Argh...
我的个亲舅老爷啊
Oh, for God's sake!
要帮忙吗
Can I do anything?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
他们已经走了
They've gone. So...
谢谢
Thank you.
日了狗了
Fucking hell...
嘿
Oh, hey.
我帮你拿了东西 你还好吗
I got your stuff. You OK?
- 没事 你没事吧 - 我没事
- Yeah, are you OK? - Yeah, yeah.
如果你想找人倾诉一下的话
If you ever need someone to talk to, or, you know, be there...
我随时都在
I'm always there.
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey!
谢谢
Thank you.
告诉司机你家的地址 我们明早再谈
Just tell him where you live and we'll talk about this tomorrow.
- 送我们去最近的医院 - 好
- Can you take us to the nearest hospital, please? - Yeah.
- 那个神父太他妈帅了 - 人间极品
- The priest is quite hot. - So hot.
剧集 | 伦敦生活(2016) | 导航列表