剧集 | 伦敦生活(2016) | 导航列表
- 有奸♥情♥ - 而且现在也有钱请月嫂了
- Something's up. - And now you have the money to pay for proper help.
那些没钱请月嫂的人 呕
Ghastly without help, I imagine.
给我们讲讲芬兰吧
Tell us about Finland.
好啊... 芬兰
Oh, well, it's, um...
冰冷 美丽 黑暗
..cold and beautiful and dark.
她好像真的很开心
I think she might be happy.
压力很大 但我超爱这个工作
It's a lot of pressure, but I love it.
我现在有个新合伙人
I have this amazing new partner
他超厉害 对公♥司♥发展帮助很大
out there, he's really pushed the company forward...
我都不记得上次我们出远门是什么时候了
I can't remember the last time we went away.
你们最近不是去日本了吗
Weren't you both in Japan recently?
- 日本 哇 - 对 才去了两周而已
- Japan, wow. - Oh, yes, but that was just a little fortnight.
- 不要问 - 你们去干嘛呢
- Don't ask her! - Why were you in Japan?
- 我呢... - 打断一下 亲爱的
- Well, the... I was... - Oh, sorry, darling.
- 没事 - 谢谢
- Oh, no, no. - Thank you.
飞去参加一个性展览
They flew us over with the Sexhibition.
抱歉 亲爱的 你是要...
Sorry, darling, do you want to...?
- 不 不 - 不用了吗
- No, no, no. - No? Oh.
一般大家都认为日本人十分拘谨
You see, you think of the Japanese as a very prudish people.
也不能一概而论
Not to generalise.
其实 他们的文化对性有着浓厚的兴趣
But actually they have a very deep interest in sex in their culture,
只是不易察觉而已
it's just hidden in the underbelly.
- 不许公诸于众 - 好吧
- It's not allowed to come to the surface. - Fair enough.
他们非常欣赏...
They really appreciated...
性展上的直白展现
The honesty of the sexhibition,
而美国人...
The Americans, oh, well...
却对我的作品嗤之以鼻
Well, they just took me in their street
我的作品深深地打动了那些日本人
But the Japanese were deeply moved by my work, I think.
对吧 亲爱的
Weren't they, darling?
- 对 - 激起了文化界的巨浪
- Yeah. - It caused quite a cultural wave
波澜
A ripple.
巨浪 巨浪
Wave.
四十五分钟了 没人搭理我
No-one's asked me a question in 45 minutes.
你是做什么的
So what do you do?
开咖啡馆
Er, I run a cafe.
还顺利吗
It's going well, is it?
当然 很好
Yes, it is. It really is.
真的很好
It actually is.
真的
It is.
有人要冰块吗
Can I get anyone any ice?
- 美女 还有烟吗 - 当然
- Fellow smoker. Do you have a spare one? - Sure.
你和家人经常聚会吗 还是...
So, do your family get together much, or...?
操
Fuck you, then.
再等等
We should wait.
好的
OK.
- 他特别贴心 - 是的
- He's such a lovely man. - Yes.
- 你抽烟了 - 是的
- Did you have a cigarette? - Yeah.
我只是希望你可以看到他...
I just, I wish you could've seen him in...
他们甚至不能手♥淫♥
You know, they can't even masturbate!
- 凄惨啊 - 抱歉
- Shit alive, man. - Oh, sorry.
我们刚才在说 使命的意义
We were just saying, it's fascinating,
非常迷人
the notion of a calling.
是的 婚姻也是一种使命
Yeah, well, marriage is a calling, too, of course.
- 你一直想当神父吗 - 卧♥槽♥ 当然不
- Did you always want to join the priesthood? - Oh, fuck, no.
抱歉
Sorry.
其实我很晚才意识到
No, no, no. I came quite late to it, actually,
但对我来说 这真的是美好的生活
but it's been a really good life to me.
我找到了平静
I've really found peace in it.
你有家人在教堂工作吗
Is anyone in your family in the Church?
实际上 我的父母都是律师 我的哥哥
Actually, both my parents are lawyers and my brother
- 是一名长途卡车司机 - 真不寻常
- is a long-distance lorry driver. - How unusual!
你父母很成功吧
Are your parents successful?
他们做酒鬼倒是很成功
They were very successful alcoholics, yeah.
但都比你强
Better than you, anyway.
除了他们 我的家人几乎都是修女
No, but beyond them, my family's literally crawling with nuns
所以也不算太离谱
so it wasn't too much of a leap.
你一定很压抑吧
Must be hard on the balls.
马丁
Martin!
比连续五个月坚持造小孩容易多了
Not as hard on them as trying to make a baby for five months,
好吃吗
Food good?
酱汁超恶心
This sauce is disgusting.
- 都还好吗 - 很好吃 谢谢
- Is everything OK? - Oh, it's delicious, thank you.
都很好吃
Delicious. Lovely, lovely.
亲爱的...
Um, darling...
不用 我们自己倒就行
No, no. We'll just pour our own wine, please.
- 我很乐意为您... - 谢谢
- Oh, I actually love doing... - Thank you.
- 帮我倒点吧 - 谢谢
- You can pour me some. - Oh, thank you.
你主持过很多老年人的婚礼吗
So, do you do a lot of older weddings?
我不觉得我们...
I don't think that's how we...
没有 实际上这是我的第一个婚礼
No, this is my first-ever wedding, actually.
我一直对宗教持怀疑态度
Do you know, I've always been so suspicious of religion,
但不得不说 婚礼上有一个真正的神父
but I must say, I think there's something rather chic
确实很带感
about having a real priest at a wedding.
你是真正的神父吗
Are you a real priest?
是的
Yeah.
花时间去了解我们婚礼的主持人 真好
Do you know, it's so nice spending time getting to know the man who's going to marry us.
这很常见吗
Is that usual?
并不 我才来这个教区 我只是...
No, but I'm new to the parish, and I guess I'm just...
太他妈的孤单了
I'm really fucking lonely!
所以我很感激 非常感谢
So I appreciate this. Thank you very much.
刚来这个教区
New to the parish?
神父帕特里克不幸去世了
Father Patrick sadly died,
所以我得到了这份工作
so I got the gig.
他怎么死的
What did he die of?
就 老死的
Just, um, time.
他是个敬业的人 一位伟大的神父
But he was a dedicated man, he was a brilliant priest.
有点言过其实吧
Sounds like a riot.
他就是 真的
He was, actually.
知道我们是怎么认识的吗
Do you know how we met?
- 不知道 - 通过杰克
- No. - Through Jake.
- 奇葩继子 - 他吹笛子...
Creepy step-son. He plays the flute...
- 吹大管 - 在教堂的乐队里 非常可爱
The bassoon...in the church band. Just adorable!
克莱尔介绍我们认识 我们一见如故
And Claire introduced us and we just hit it off.
- 对吧 - 没错
- Didn't we? - We did, yeah.
确实如此
They did.
她要为义卖♥♥会捐赠一幅画 肯定会引起轰动
She's donating a painting for the fete, it's going to cause quite the stir!
只是一幅旧作
Oh, it's just an old one.
听着 我们不想在婚礼上收礼物
Now, listen, um, we don't want gifts at the wedding.
有些人太敷衍
I mean, it's enough that people slug it over
烦都烦死了
without then expecting a gift.
所以我们决定让人们捐钱
So we've decided to ask people to make a small donation,
以我们的名义 捐给他们选定的慈善机构
to a charity of their choosing, in our name.
听着不错啊
That sounds lovely.
- 想知道我送你父亲什么礼物吗 - 天啊
Do you want to know what gift I'm giving your father? - Oh, God
- 一幅你们的... - 天啊
- It's a portrait... - Oh, God.
- 肖像 - 天啊
- ..of you girls. - Oh, God. Um...
你是说... 我们一起 还是...
You mean...? Together, or...?
只需要你们当几次模特
I'd only need a couple of sittings.
就不能用照片吗
Right. Can't you use photos?
不能 光线不够好
No, because the lighting's never good enough,
如果你不上镜 画出来也不好看啊
and if you're not very photogenic then it does you no favours.
而且 唯一一张你俩在一起的照片
And besides, the only photos there are of you two together
是你们小时候 你就像个假小子 所以...
are of when you were children,and you looked like a boy, so...
你从没告诉我你有个妹妹 克莱尔
You never told me you had a sister, Claire.
我们...
Oh, well, we, um...
我们很少见面
We don't get to see each other much.
你常见你哥哥吗
Do you see your brother?
我和我哥形同陌路
Oh, I don't really speak to my brother.
天啊 太可悲了
Oh, God, how desperately sad!
- 为什么 - 因为...
- Why is that? - Oh. Um, well...
剧集 | 伦敦生活(2016) | 导航列表