剧集 | 伦敦生活(2016) | 导航列表
怎么了
What?
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
只是...
I just...
说嘛
Come on.
- 我只是... - 别卖♥♥关子了
- I just... - Come on.
我不敢相信我们做♥爱♥了
I just can't believe you did that.
我知道
I know.
婚礼
- 真高兴见到你们 - 好开心
- So good to see you! - We're over the moon.
很高兴见到你们 那人谁啊
Good to see you! Who was that?
衬衫不错
Love the shirt.
- 是... - 别碰
- Is this the, um... - Don't!
会弄掉的
It'll come off.
谢谢
Thank you.
你把牧师怎么了
What's happening with the priest?
没怎么
Nothing.
你们能来救我实在是太好了
Ooooh! So good of you to come and get me!
- 救你 - 看望我
- Get you? - See me!
- 嗨 杰克 - 克莱尔在哪里
- Hi, Jake. - Where's Claire?
就这里
Just there.
你♥爸♥爸就在那边
Your dad's just down there.
裙子很漂亮
Nice skirts.
你们想听煽情的话吗
Do you need me to say anything emotional about today?
- 不 不用了 - 不用了 谢谢
- No, no. We're good. - I think we're all right, thanks.
你喝龙舌兰吗 我去拿一杯
Do you want tequila? I'm going to get one.
你好 很高兴...
Hi! Nice to...
科莱尔怎么样了
How was Klare?
他对我很是痴迷
Well, he's crazy about me.
- 简直是场噩梦 - 噩梦
- So, that's a nightmare. - Nightmare.
反正他今天就回芬兰了 松了口气
He's back to Finland today, anyway, which is good.
没关系 一点关系也没有
It's fine, it's totally fine.
听起来确实没关系
Sounds like it's fine.
是啊
It is.
今天会很顺利吧
It's going to be a lovely day, isn't it?
恐怕是的
I'm afraid so.
这是我一位非常有趣的朋友 丹尼尔 聋哑人
This is my very interesting friend Daniel, who's deaf.
我在一个学生画廊开幕式上认识他的
I picked him up at a student gallery opening.
特别棒
Utterly fascinating.
啥也听不见
Can't hear a thing,
却会用绝妙的手语和唇语跟人交流
but is a fabulous physical communicator through hands and lips.
太可爱了
Oh, I love that!
这是我超牛的朋友 弗朗辛
And this is my extraordinary friend Francine,
肯定是拉拉
she's a lesbian.
这是阿西夫 你应该没见过 亲爱的
And this is Asif, my bisexual, Syrian refugee friend,
我的双性恋 叙利亚难民朋友
who you haven't actually met yet, darling.
阿西夫 他就是
And, Asif, this is, um...
我的天
Oh, my God.
就是...
This is... this is...
天哪 我竟然... 我总是叫你亲爱的
God, how extraordinary. I just, I always call you darling.
我一生的挚爱
This is the love of my life!
我该把这个放哪
Is there somewhere I can put this?
都说了不要礼物 你真贴心
We said no presents! Oh, you're such a sweetheart.
她就爱打破规则
She's a natural rule breaker.
今天可不行
Not today!
我一直在试着改变自己
Ah, well I've been trying to get rid of it for ages.
谢谢
Thank you.
我要在垃圾桶旁打开它
I'm going to open it over a bin,
这样就有地方丢包装啦
so I've got somewhere to put the paper.
过来一下
Um, come with me!
你缺服务员吗 还是需要我...
Uh, are you short on staff or where, do you need me, or...?
没有 我只是好奇你今天又准备闹哪样
No, I just wondered if you had a little show planned?
- 什么 - 没事找事啊
- What? - Well, you normally do.
如果你今天又要搞事情
And I wondered if there was anything
麻烦提前告诉我
I might need to know about, that might happen later?
没有
No.
那就好
Good.
如果你控制不住你自己 还请告诉我
Well, let me know if you change your mind.
因为今天是我一生中最重要的日子
Because today is the most important day of my life
我非常爱你的父亲
and I love your father very much.
而且我想将来你宁愿
And I imagine you'd rather have me
让我来照顾他
looking after him in the years to come
而不用你自己动手
than having to do it yourself.
所以 不要再流产了
So... no more miscarriages.
它很贵重
It's worth a lot.
所以...
So...
谢谢
Thank you.
我要把她放回到她原来的架子上
I'll go and put her straight back on her shelf.
你知道吗 我总是很奇怪 我这么多作品
Do you know, I often thought it strange that of all my pieces
你为何偏偏选了她
you chose to take her.
为什么
Why?
因为原型是你母亲
She was based on your mother.
物归原主真是太好了
So nice to have her back in the house.
- 天呐 你在这儿 - 我♥操♥ 天呐
- Oh! Oh, God. Fuck, you're here. - Oh, fuck! Oh, Jesus.
我以为是只狐狸 原来是你
I thought you were a fox. You're not.
我不知道你在...
No, are you? I didn't know you were...
没事 我没事 抱歉
No, no, I'm fine, sorry.
我只是不想... 我在练习祝词
No, I just didn't want to, I'm practising the homily.
- 练得怎么样 - 不太好 我不能...
- How's it going? - Not good, not good. I can't, I can't...
你真美
You look lovely.
谢谢 你也是
Thank you. So do you.
一会儿我穿戴整齐后
Wait till you see me in the full shebang,
你一定会疯掉
you're going to lose your fucking mind.
等这事结束 我们就可以...
We just need to get through this bit and then we can...
- 可以... - 是的
- We can... - Yeah.
- 我得去换衣服了 - 祝你好运
- Better get changed. - Yeah, good luck.
天呐
Oh, my God.
怎么了
What?
- 你嘴上全是唇膏 - 我靠
- You have lipstick all over... - Oh, fucking hell.
被人发现就完蛋了 擦干净了吗
That would not look good, has it gone?
还有吗
Where?
我的妈呀
Oh, fucking hell.
我不知道 不知道...
I don't know, I don't know...
我不懂这种感觉
Oh, I don't know what this feeling is.
上帝还是我
Is it God or is it me?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
去你的吧
Fuck you, then.
你那个牧师呢
Where's your priest?
不知道
I don't know.
你还好吗
You okay?
你说呢
Yes, well, um...
我讨厌我的丈夫 我爱的人要回芬兰了
I hate my husband and the man I love is on his way to Finland,
感觉很奇怪
so pretty weird.
你是来抢我风头的吗
Oh! Way to upstage the bride!
尽了全力
Tried my best.
袍子好帅
Cute dress.
看
Oh, look. Woooo!
我们时髦的牧师
This is our very chic priest.
你看出来了 真有眼光
Oh, good, I was aiming for chic.
- ...这边特别好 - 谢谢夸奖
- It's particularly good around the... - Thank you.
- 神父 你记得马丁吧 - 你好吗 老兄
- Father, you remember Martin. - Hey, how you doing, man?
有点紧张 马丁
Bit nervous, Martin.
- 杰克 你见过的 - 杰克 你好吗
- And you know Jake. - Yes, hello, Jake. How are you?
这位是露西 很风趣
And this is my very interesting friend Lucy,
她是主教代表
who is a surrogate.
- 你好 - 怪怪的
- Hello. - Oh, weird.
这是我喜怒无常的继女
And this is my unstable step-daughter,
她刚流产
who's had a miscarriage.
- 很高兴又见面了 - 我也是
- Nice to see you again. - You too.
你知道的 你当时在场
But you knew that, you were there.
剧集 | 伦敦生活(2016) | 导航列表