剧集 | 伦敦生活(2016) | 导航列表
我...
I just...
- 我不知道该做什么 - 我知道
- I don't know what to... - I know.
振作起来
Buck up.
微笑
Smile.
再迷人些
Charm.
我们走吧
Off we go.
我们会没事的
We'll be okay.
我跟着你
I'll follow you.
顺便一提 你今天真好看
You look lovely, by the way.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不知道该怎么应对
I don't know what to do with it.
应对什么
With what?
应对我对她的爱
With all the love I have for her.
我不知道该把它们放在哪
I don't know where to put it now.
交给我
I'll take it.
别笑 我认真的
No, I'm serious.
听起来好有爱
It sounds lovely.
给我吧
I'll have it.
- 你就交给我吧 - 好
- You have to give it to me. - Okay.
总要有个归宿
It's got to go somewhere.
我去 天哪
Oh, fuck! Fuck! Jesus!
你怎么还没睡 已经九点四十五了
Why are you awake? It's 9:45!
天哪 我以为你在我的脑子里
Oh, my God! I thought you were just in my head, then!
不是 我是说 我刚还在想着你
But, I mean, you were in my head, then.
结果你就突然出现了
But now you're there!
你还好吗 神父
You okay, Father?
该死 你竟然叫我"神父"
Ah, fuck, you calling me "Father"
我好像已经不能挑起你的性趣了
like it doesn't turn you on just to say it.
- 想喝点什么吗 - 好的
- Do you want a drink? - Okay.
别动
Don't move.
你是个怀旧的人吗
Are you a nostalgic person?
是的
Yeah.
- 你喜欢小熊维尼吗 - 喜欢
- Do you like Winnie the Pooh? - Yeah.
我爱死小熊维尼了
I fucking love Winnie the Pooh.
我看小熊维尼的时候总是忍♥不住要哭
I can't read a Winnie the Pooh quote without crying.
妈的
Fuck.
大爱小猪皮杰
Piglet.
小猪皮杰
Piglet.
你为什么在这儿
Why are you here?
抱歉 我的意思是你为什么...
Sorry, but I mean why, why are you...
你是来找我的吗
Were you looking for me?
事实上 我几乎要祈祷了
I was on the verge of having a little prayer, actually.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
别 那是我的工作
Don't, don't you... That's my thing.
你要祈祷什么
What were you praying about?
真希望你是在为我祈祷
Please say you were praying for me.
我真的需要帮手
I could do with the extra pair of hands.
我够不到 力不从心
Mine don't seem to have the fucking reach any more.
帮帮我 上帝
God help me!
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道吗 曾经有人特别想当圣人
Do you know there was a man who wanted to be a saint
为了阻止自己 他把自己给阉了
so badly he castrated himself just to stop himself?
狠狠一刀下去
You know... whack!
敬和平
Here's to peace.
以及那些破坏和平的人
And those who get in the way of it.
今天的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about today.
没事
Forget it.
看这个
Look at this.
看
Look at it.
我的第一件祭衣
That's the first one I ever got.
我大老远跑到罗马就是为了这个
Went all the way to Rome for that.
好傻啊
Such a nerd!
其实还要再等两年 我才有资格穿它 但是我
Two years before I was even allowed to wear it, but I just...
我等不及了
I couldn't wait.
我等不及了 我想要一种大胆
I couldn't wait! I knew I wanted a bold,
却又适中的紫红色
you know, this colour, but proper plum.
只有意大利才有这种紫色
You can only get proper plum in Italy.
有时我担心我是为了这些衣服才当神父的
Sometimes I worry I'm only in it for the outfits.
很漂亮 对吧
So beautiful, isn't it?
你的衣服也很好看
I mean, your stuff is lovely, too.
你要祈祷什么
What were you praying about?
你不喜欢回答问题 对吧
You don't like answering questions, do you?
好吧
Okay.
跟我来
Come with me.
我知道应该怎么办
I know what to do with you.
你进那里 我进那里
You go in there, I go in there.
然后我把我所有的秘密都告诉你
And you make me tell you all my secrets
这样你就能控制我了
so you can ultimately trap and control me?
是的 当然不是
Yeah. No.
你倾诉你的心事
You tell me what's weighing on your heart
我只听 不做评判
and I listen without judgment
- 绝对保密 - 听着就不靠谱
- and in complete confidence. - Sounds dodgy!
真的只是听听
I just listen.
至少可以让我闭嘴
At the very least it'll shut me up for a minute.
- 我不是天主教♥徒♥ - 今晚 百无禁忌
- I'm not Catholic. - Tonight, that doesn't matter.
降下天火烧我怎么办
Won't I catch fire or something?
如果发生了 正好可以坚定我的信仰 试试吧
If you did, it would confirm my faith, so let's try it.
来吧
Go on.
来吧
Go on.
好吧
All right.
接下来你要说"神父 请宽恕我的罪过"
Okay, now you say, "Bless me father for I have sinned."
- 我才不会说 - 很好
- I'm not going to say that! - Well, very good.
我上次来忏悔已经是
"It's been..." Uh, enter days, years, months
几天前 几年前 几月前
"...since my last confession."
然后我说"没关系 吧啦 吧啦 吧啦"
Then I say, "That's okay, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah",
直到你告诉我你的心事
till you tell me what's on your mind.
告诉我你的秘...
Tell me your ssss...
- 罪行 - 罪行 如果你愿意的话
- Sins. - Sins, if you want.
我为什么要告诉你我的罪行
Why would I tell you my sins?
因为说出来会让你好过一点
Because it will make you feel better!
因为我想知道
And because I want to know.
好吧
Okay.
我说谎了
I lied.
嗯
Okay.
骗了你
To you.
- 什么 - 流产
- About? - About the miscarriage.
我在替我姐姐隐瞒
I was just covering for
她才是那个真正流产的人
my sister who actually had the miscarriage,
因为她老公不知道她怀孕了
because her husband didn't know she was pregnant, and it just...
好吧
Okay.
继续
Keep going.
我偷过东西
And I've stolen things.
有过很多次婚外性行为
I've had a lot of sex outside of marriage.
当过小三儿
And once or twice inside someone else's.
还和同性搞过
And there's been a spot of sodomy.
还经常自♥慰♥
Um, there's been much masturbation,
还很暴♥力♥ 还有对上帝的各种亵渎
a bit of violence, and of course the endless fucking blasphemy.
然后
And?
还有...
And...
- 继续 - 还有...
- Go on. - And...
我...
I...
我说不出口...
...I can't...
没关系 继续
It's okay, go on.
- 我害怕 - 害怕什么
- Frightened. - Of what?
忘记
Forgetting things.
一些人
People.
忘记一些人
Forgetting people.
我很羞愧 我不知道我想...
And I'm ashamed of not knowing what I...
自己想要什么 没什么大不了的
What you want? It's okay not to know what you want.
不 我知道自己想要什么
No, I know what I want.
剧集 | 伦敦生活(2016) | 导航列表