剧集 | 伦敦生活(2016) | 导航列表
我现在很清楚自己想要什么
I know exactly what I want right now.
想要什么
What's that?
很不好
It's bad.
没关系
It's okay.
我想有人能告诉我早上穿什么
I want someone to tell me what to wear in the morning.
好吧 我想有人能...
Okay, well, I think there are people who can...
不 我想有人能每天早上告诉我穿什么
No, I want someone to tell me what to wear every morning.
我想有人能告诉我吃什么
I want someone to tell me what to eat,
喜欢什么 讨厌什么
what to like, what to hate,
为什么生气
what to rage about,
听什么 喜欢哪个乐队
what to listen to, what band to like,
买♥♥什么票
what to buy tickets for,
什么时候该开玩笑 什么时候不该
what to joke about, what not to joke about.
想有人能告诉我该信仰什么
I want someone to tell me what to believe in,
该给谁投票
who to vote for,
该爱谁 该怎么表达自己的心意
and who to love, and how to... tell them.
我只想有人来告诉我
I just think I want someone to tell me
该怎么生活 神父
how to live my life, Father,
因为我觉得自己一直以来都错了
because so far I think I've been getting it wrong.
我终于明白为什么人们需要你这样的人了
And I know that's why people want people like you in their lives.
因为你会告诉他们该怎么做
Because you just tell them how to do it.
告诉他们该做什么
You just tell them what to do,
该怎么解脱
and what they'll get out of the end of it.
尽管我不相信你的鬼话 而且我知道
Even though I don't believe your bullshit, and I know that
无论我做什么
scientifically nothing I
结果都会是一样的
do makes any difference in the end anyway,
但我仍然很害怕 我为什么还是会害怕
I'm still scared! Why am I still scared?!
告诉我该怎么做
So just tell me what to do.
神父 告诉我该怎么做
Just fucking tell me what to do, Father!
跪下
Kneel.
什么
What?
跪下
Kneel.
跪下
Just kneel.
- 这是裙子还是裤子 - 抱歉 抱歉
- Is this a skirt and trousers? - Sorry, sorry.
剧集 | 伦敦生活(2016) | 导航列表