剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
It wasn't. I couldn't do it.
很好 你还有希望
Good. There's hope for you.
走到桥尾
Get to the end of that bridge,
穿过检查站 混入当地人中
cross that checkpoint, and blend in with the locals.
脱掉制♥服♥ 往前走 继续走
Lose the uniforms, walk, and keep walking.
代理人约翰让我亲自干掉这俩叛徒
Proctor John wanted me to dispose of these traitors myself.
帮帮我
Help me out.
-我们怎么找到艾丽莎 -不找
- How do we find Alicia? - We don't.
拿着枪 躲在镇上
Take the gun and hide yourselves in town.
我去找艾丽莎 然后离开这里
I find Alicia, get out of here.
我们可以现在找到她 带她一起走
We could just find her now and take her with us.
我想过了 尼克
I thought this out, Nick.
-我现在只能这样 -我不能丢下她
- This is the best I can do. - I can't leave her.
我有不好的预感
I don't have a good feeling about this.
你别无选择
You don't have a choice,
自从1997年后 我对一切都预感不好
and I haven't had a good feeling about anything since 1997.
-等等 -有枪
- Hold up. - Gun!
洛拉 不
Lola, no!
去死吧
这是什么情况 先生们
What fresh hell is this, gentlemen?
什么情况
What fresh hell?
-我搞不懂 -我能解释
- I am mystified. - I can explain.
你肯定可以 但我不想听
I'm sure you can, but I don't want to hear it.
我打算亲自杀了他们
I was gonna kill them myself.
-约翰 -闭嘴 亲爱的
- John. - Shut up, darling.
听说我♥干♥掉的女人是水之女王
I'm told the woman I dispatched was the "Water Queen,"
你本来应该杀了她
whom you were supposed to kill,
但她像是打地鼠游戏中的地鼠一样出现了
and here she springs up like goddamn Whack-a-Mole.
我想知道 索尔达多是不是
One wonders, is Soldado alive
还活着等着刺杀我
and waiting to assassinate me?
他死了 我发誓
He's dead, I swear.
他说的是实话 他跟我坦白了
He's telling the truth. He confessed to me.
我相信他
And I believe him.
你是麦蒂森
You're Madison.
是的 我是麦蒂森·克拉克
I am. I'm Madison Clark.
去你妈妈身边 亲爱的
Go to your mother, dear.
让我们看看快乐的家庭重聚
Let's see a joyful family reunion.
拜托
Please.
在这场自相残杀的家庭闹剧中
And what role do you play
你扮演什么角色
in this internecine family drama?
他是我儿子
He's my son.
他跟另一个白人小伙子
This one was with another white boy
在巴扎问问题
at the Bazaar asking questions.
你朋友在这里吗 尼克
Is your friend here, Nick?
没有 他死了 我妈妈杀了他
No, he's dead. My mom killed him.
真的吗 你杀了你儿子的朋友吗
Really? You killed your son's friend?
他是个威胁 而不是朋友
He was more threat than friend.
你的家庭真是邪恶 洛杉矶的艾丽莎
What a perverse family you have, Alicia from Los Angeles.
你一直是我的好护士
You've been a good nurse to me.
但你知道我现在得做什么了
But you know what I have to do now.
-等等 听我说 -闭嘴 妈妈
- Wait, listen to me. - Shut up, mother.
我得杀了她 因为我要杀她哥哥
I have to kill her because I'm going to kill her brother.
这之后我再也不会信任她了
I'll never be able to trust her again after that.
我会先杀你 这样你就不必
I'll kill you first, so you don't have
目睹接下来发生的事
to witness what follows.
但是你 妈妈杀手 你得亲眼看着
But you, mother-killer, you bear witness.
跟他们道别吧 如果你想的话
Say your good-byes if you have them.
一路顺风
Safe travels.
谢谢
Thank you.
够了
Enough.
还有最后一招棋 代理人
There's an endgame here, Proctor,
这你可没计划到
one on which you did not plan.
你真的话太多了
You really do talk too much.
洛拉和丹尼尔没有足够的枪♥支♥保护大坝
Lola and Daniel didn't have enough guns to defend the dam,
所以他们给大坝装上了炸♥药♥
so they wired it with explosives.
-胡扯 -从上到下
- Bullshit. - Top to bottom.
C4建造大坝 C4摧毁大坝
C-4 to build the dam, C-4 to take it down.
拔掉他的舌头
Take his tongue already.
我不再撒谎了 代理人
No more lies, Proctor.
你口袋里有洞吗
You got a hole in your pocket?
斯特兰德
Strand.
显示启动了
Says it's armed.
尼克 别碰另一个按钮
Nick, don't touch the other button.
写着引爆的那个吗
What, the one that says "Detonate"?
你打算怎么样 尼克
What's your play, Nick?
让他放下枪
Tell him to put his gun down.
放下枪
Put your gun down.
我妈妈和妹妹要开快艇去湖对面
My mom and sister are gonna take a Zodiac across the lake.
尼克 别这样
Nick, don't do this.
尽可能去上游
Just go as far upriver as you can.
-我们会追她们的 -她们能提前走一段
- We'll pursue them. - They'll have a head start.
尼克 跟我们一起走 拜托
Nick, just come with us. Please.
他做不到 护士
He can't do that, nurse.
引爆器有距离范围
The detonator has a range.
你要是跟她们走 就失去了筹码 对吗
If you go with them, you lose your leverage, right?
我没有讨价还价 约翰
I'm not negotiating, John.
我没打算活着离开
This is my suicide note.
看起来的确如此
Certainly seems to be.
走吧
Go.
因为你们别无选择
'Cause you have no choice.
如果你们不走 我们都会死 所以走吧
If you don't go, we all die, so just go.
妈妈
Mom...
妈妈 拜托
Mom, please.
走吧
Go.
维克多 上船
Victor, get in the boat.
-尼克 -你要宽恕
- Nick. - You wanted mercy.
我给你
Here it is.
照顾好她们 好吗
Just take care of them, all right?
没事
It's all right.
之后会有时间找到她们
There'll be time to find them later.
你活不过去的
You don't survive this.
我可不那么确定
Oh, I wouldn't be so sure.
世事往往会功亏一篑
Many a slip between cup and lip.
但我对这事的发展方向很感兴趣
I'm interested to see how it all plays out, though.
不管怎样 恐怕你都不会有好下场
Not well for you either way, I'm afraid.
我不怕死
I'm not afraid of dying.
瘾君子的虚张声势
The bravado of the Junkie Christ.
引爆器是真的吗
That detonator real?
这混♥蛋♥伤得不轻啊
This asshole's death warmed over.
这大坝可能是新文明的中心
This dam could be the center of a new civilization,
就在这里 现代的幼发拉底河
right here, a modern Euphrates,
但它需要管理 分配
but it needs managing, parceling.
我们不能把它拱手相让 尼克
We can't just give it away, Nick.
你很聪明 你懂的
You're smart. You understand.
-你可以帮忙 -胡扯
- And you could help. - It's bullshit.
这只是残忍♥的少数人想控制的另一样财物
It's just one more thing that a cruel few want to control.
-快点 艾丽莎 -我在尽快
- Hurry, Alicia. - I'm trying, I'm trying.
我在尽快
I'm trying.
如果你炸掉大坝 河水会流过去
If you blow the dam, the river flows.
你觉得大家之后不会为手里的水争斗吗
You think folks won't then fight over what they bottle?
拜托 尼克 文明生于暴♥力♥
Come on, Nick. Civilization's born of violence.
有什么好笑的
What's so amusing?
我听别人说过这话
I heard someone else say that.
这是大实话
It's a great truth.
我杀了上个说出这句实话的人
I killed the last man who spoke that truth.
看来你真的懂这世道
So you do understand this world.
有其母必有其子
Like mother like son.
要么控制愤怒 要么冲动行事
Harness the fury or get stampeded.
我在找第三种方法
I'm looking for a third way.
根本没有
There isn't one!
战争正等着我们打响
War was waiting to be realized by us.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表