剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
all their kids' names,
谁上了哪所大学
who went off to what college,
谁得了什么病 正在痊愈
who was recovering from what illness.
而且他知道什么时候该烧掉投票箱
And he knew when to burn the ballot boxes.
该烧哪个
And which ones to burn.
但他不知道且永远学不会的是
But what he didn't know, what he never could learn...
什么时候不该再喝了
was when to turn down a drink.
所以小女孩的生活很难
So, life was hard for the little girl.
她妈妈更难
It was harder for her mother.
随着她长大 她受够了
As she grew, she got tired.
受够了哭泣
Tired of the crying.
受够了冰敷她妈妈的脸
Goddamn exhausted icing her mother's face.
缝针
Pulling out stitches
因为她妈妈不想再去急诊室
'cause her mama didn't wanna go back to the emergency room.
她厌倦了
She just got tired.
有天早晨 她吃了她的麦片
One morning, she ate her cereal.
上学前刷好了牙
She brushed her teeth for school.
她从她爸爸的抽屉里拿出了枪
She took the gun out of her daddy's dresser.
她射了他
She shot him.
在他昨夜宿醉还没醒时射了他
Shot him while he slept off the night before.
是的
Yeah.
我妈妈那时看我的眼神跟你们现在一样
My mama looked at me then like you're looking at me now.
我知道那是我必须承担的东西
I knew that was something I'd have to carry.
我会再次那样做的
I'd do it again.
我能承受别人的眼神
I'd live with the look.
为了保护她我会做一千次
I'd do it a thousand times to protect her.
为了保护你们
To protect you.
妈妈
Mom...
我要去和一个老人谈谈
I'm gonna go talk to an old man,
说服他放弃自己的傲慢
convince him to set aside his pride,
和敌人讲和
make peace with the enemy.
你打算躲在这里
You're gonna hole up in here.
还是不喜欢敲门啊
Still not much for knocking, huh?
我要坚守到底 麦蒂森
I'm going Alamo, Madison.
最后的防线
Last line of defense.
我建这个房♥子
I built this house as a--
是为了当抵御行尸或人类的堡垒
a hold-out in case we ever were overrun or under siege.
两者可能会一起来
Could be both.
地下室里有补给和武器
I got supplies and weapons in the basement.
我欢迎你的家人躲在这里
Your family's welcome to hole up here
-如果真成了那样 -前提是真成了
- if it ever comes to it. - When it comes to it.
要喝酒吗
Want a drink?
来吧 跟我一起喝
Come on, drink with me.
来吧
Come on.
我想感谢你
I wanna thank you
协助我的儿子们
for standing by my boys
协助特洛伊
and by Troy,
阻止即将发生的事
and for trying to stop what's coming.
味道不错
That's good.
我告诉杰克 我和沃克没达成协议
Told Jake I couldn't come to an agreement with Walker.
那是谎话
That was a lie.
有个办法可以达成和平
There is one way to secure the peace.
他很可能想要我的头皮
He probably wants my scalp, huh?
怎么
What?
你是来杀我的吗 麦蒂森
You-- you here to kill me, Madison?
当你们走投无路时
I took you in, you and your kids
我收留了你和你的孩子们
when you were in need.
你在我的桌子上吃饭
You ate off of my table.
我劝勉你的儿子
I counseled your son...
阻止他去墨西哥瞎忙活
stopped him from chasing tail down to Mexico.
我不会杀你 杰里迈亚
I'm not gonna kill you, Jeremiah,
理由你都说了
for all the reasons you said.
而且我觉得那样会令我的孩子们失望
Plus I think it'd disappoint my kids.
我受够了令他们失望
I'm tired of disappointing them.
你自己动手
So you're gonna do it.
这...
Well...
我比菲尔 拉塞尔
I didn't outlive Phil and Russell
和两任妻子活得长
and two good women
不是为了最后像只兔子一样
to die like some rabbit
不反抗就死的
with no resistance.
沃克已经派人拿枪包围了我们
Walker has us surrounded with firepower.
如果你不这样做 你就会失去农场
If you don't do this, you lose the ranch.
好吧
Well...
农场本来就不是为了庇护
the ranch wasn't meant to shelter cowards
害怕几个印第安人的懦夫的
scared of a few Indians.
不 农场本来该是你的遗产
No, it was meant to be your legacy.
如果你不这样做 你会失去它
If you don't do this, you lose that.
每个人都会死
Everyone dies.
包括你的儿子们
Including your sons.
这是你的机会 杰里迈亚 为他们做出弥补
It's your chance, Jeremiah, to make things up to them--
每次忽视 每次发酒疯
every neglect, every drunken rage.
-你可以救他们的命 -去他们的
- You can save their lives. - To hell with them.
一个是无能的爱哭鬼 另一个
One's a feckless crybaby, and the other one's a--
跟他妈妈没两样
a chip off the old block.
去他们两个的
To hell with both of them.
现在滚吧 让我一个人待着
Now go on, get outta here. Leave me alone.
不 我的孩子们不能因为某个老混♥蛋♥
No, my kids aren't gonna die 'cause some old prick
心怀愤怒和傲慢 不愿做正确的事而死
has too much hate and pride to do the right thing.
那你杀了我啊
Then kill me!
但你的孩子们在这里是因为我这个老混♥蛋♥
But your kids are here because this old prick
有胆量做该做的事
had the balls to do what needed doing.
天啊 大家都不敲门了吗
Man, don't anybody knock?
他来了
Here he is.
依然咬着他妈妈的乳♥头♥
Still clinging to his mama's teat.
你知道你妈妈今晚是来做什么的吗
You know what your mama came here to do tonight, hmm?
我之所以这么喜欢她
The reason why I like her so much,
你之所以永远不会像她一样坚强
the reason she's tougher than you'll ever be
是因为她...
is because she is...
完全和...
exactly like--
我要你完全照我说的做
I want you to do exactly as I say.
不
No...
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表