剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
That brought her to the united states.
她曾见过他片刻
She saw him once for a moment,
而她被吓到了
And it frightened her.
收拾好你的东西 麦蒂森·克拉克
Well, get your things ready, madison clark.
这里不是你待的地方
This is no place for you.
我想带上其他人
I'd like to bring the others.
如果可以的话
If that's all right.
我以为你已经走了
Thought you'd already gone.
本打算走
Was about to.
如果这垃圾能动的话你就看不见我了
Wouldn't have found me if this pile of junk were worth a damn.
你准备去哪
Where you headed?
去杀更多行尸吧
Guess some more killing.
牙齿可不会自己拔自己
Those teeth ain't gonna pull themselves.
需要帮手吗
Need help?
不是说不交朋友吗
I thought we said no friends.
那就光杀人
Just the killing, then?
想过卖♥♥你的头发吗
Ever think about selling your hair?
别打主意
Don't even think about it.
要回大坝了
Heading back to the dam.
特洛伊和我在考虑
Uh, troy and I, we were thinking
也许应该留下几天
Of maybe staying behind a couple of days.
在这里设个立足点
It's a good place to have a toehold
对你以后回来做交易有好处
For when you come back and need to trade.
我觉得挺好
Well, good for me, then.
是的
Yeah.
我们会为大坝找更多补给
We'll secure more provisions for the dam
在你需要时
When you need it.
做你该做的事
You do what you need to.
你知道去哪里找我们
You know where to find us.
准备好了吗
You ready?
好了 你呢
Yeah. You?
我总是准备着
Always.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表