剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
AMC《行尸之惧》前情提要
Previously on AMC's Fear the Walking Dead...
放下枪 出来
Lay your weapons down. Come out.
你依然可以脱身的
See, you can still get out of this.
我们交出枪就是彻底投降
We give up our guns, that is total surrender.
你父亲没有自杀
Your father, he didn't kill himself.
我杀了他
I killed him.
我们选择了放逐 而不是处决
We chose exile over execution.
-你不能回来 -我明白
- You can't come back. - I understand.
你被逐出了家园
You're being banished from your land.
拿上你的包走吧
Just get your pack and go now.
上帝救自救者
别忘了你的刀
Don't forget your blade.
行尸是被牲口吸引过来的
The dead are drawn by the cattle.
它们很快就会因为缺水而死
They'll all die soon for lack of water.
杀死牲口
Putting down the herd.
我知道 这是正确的决定
I know. It's the right call.
这不是我的决定
It wasn't my call.
-是部落的 -尼克支持了
- It was the Nation. - Nick backed it.
我也支持
I back it.
但我们会留下一些奶牛
But we'll keep some milking cows.
我们一度拥有400头牛
You know, it's-- we used to have 400 head once.
这
This, it's--
这不再是农场了
it's not even a ranch anymore.
你反正也不想当农场主
Well, you never wanted to be a rancher.
我只是没想到我会这么在意
I just didn't think it would bother me this much.
听着
Look...
会下雨的 我们重新开始
rain will fall and we'll start over.
如果我们活得够长 我会给你弄到更多奶牛
And if we live long enough, I'll get you more cows.
我保证
I promise.
如果爸爸知道这里的遭遇
You know, if Dad knew what was gonna happen to this place,
他会自杀的
he would have killed himself.
听着 我们活下来了 这有意义
Look, we've survived. That's something.
农场适合居住 别的地方可说不准
The ranch is livable. We can't say that about any other place.
我说得准
I can.
弗农没错
Vernon wasn't wrong.
还有别的地方和这里一样
There are-- there are other places like this.
并非奥托独此一家
Otto didn't have the monopoly.
太平洋西北地区是末日生存者中心
The Pacific Northwest was Prepper central.
去那里路途遥远
That's a long trip.
还有更近的地方
There are closer places.
在边境附近的沙漠里 我们有一处小屋
We have a cabin in the low desert, near the border.
有足够的猎物
There's game enough to hunt.
虽然不算太多 但是
It's-- it's not much, but...
够两个人生活
for two.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
我为之奋斗的一切都没了
Everything I was fighting for is gone.
这只是一片死亡之地 一个满是物资的地堡
It's just dead land, a bunker full of supplies.
能有这个我们已经很走运了
We're lucky to have that.
本该有更多的
It was supposed to be more.
喂
Hey,
我们情况好多了
we're in a better place.
深呼吸
Take a breath.
我们挖的井毫无收获
We dug a well to nowhere.
生活没有改善 也没跟他们变成朋友
Doesn't improve our lot, and it doesn't make us friends.
牺牲小我 为了大我
Greater good, higher purpose.
而且你管事了 感到宽慰吧
Besides, you're in charge. Take solace in that.
我不是老大
Yeah, I'm not the leader.
那是塔卡
That's for Taqa.
如果沃克和麦蒂森回不来了 这里全靠我们
Walker and Madison don't make it back, it's on us.
还有艾丽莎及奥托的儿子
And Alicia and Otto's son.
杰克很软弱
Jake is weak.
是的
True.
我知道他们得获得你的信任
I know they have to gain your trust,
我懂
I get that.
但我也得获得他们的信任
But I have to gain theirs.
所以我们折衷
So we meet in the middle.
尼克已经折衷了
Nick's already in the middle.
你信任他吗
You trust him?
大家都信任
Everyone does.
他不想领导
Got no want to lead.
所以他才该领导
That's why he should.
你不喜欢你的牛排吗
You didn't like your steak?
我们的牛肉干足够吃一年
We're gonna have enough jerky to last a year.
还是算了
I'll pass.
我把你教坏了
I'm corrupting you.
你气色很差
You look like shit.
-睡了吗 -断断续续的
- You sleeping? - Yeah, fits and starts.
我杀了个人 现在我睡在他家
I killed a man, now I'm sleeping in his house.
你可以在田里搭个帐篷住
You could pitch a tent in the field.
你开玩笑吧
That a joke?
你为了救家人而杀了一个邪恶的老男人
You killed an evil, old man to save your family.
我动手是为了让妈妈不用动手
I did it so Mom didn't have to.
你担心她吗
You're worried about her?
是啊 当然了
Yeah, of course.
你担心特洛伊吗
You're worried about Troy?
我杀死了他父亲
I took his father from him.
你晚上就是因为这个才睡不着吗
That's what's keeping you up at night?
尼克 你想想特洛伊杀死了多少位父亲
Nick, how many fathers has Troy killed?
多少位儿子 多少位女儿
How many sons, how many daughters?
你不欠特洛伊的
You don't owe Troy.
你喜欢他
You like him.
你们有着同样的自毁倾向
You share the same self-destruction.
也许我和他一样变♥态♥
Maybe I'm as sick as he is.
老天
Jesus!
这东西会害死你的 尼克
That shit will kill you, Nicky.
你不能来这里
Uh, you can't be here.
但我来了
Here I am.
想坐坐吗
Wanna sit down?
不想
No.
我不能坐下
I can't sit down,
假如我坐下了 我会晕过去的
'cause if I sit down, then I'm gonna pass out.
我不能晕过去 因为我有重任在身
And I can't pass out 'cause I'm on a mission.
幸好你还活着
It's good you're alive.
我不觉得你是真心的
I don't think you believe that.
但你救了我一命
But you saved me
用你自己的方式 所以...
in your own way, so...
我是来还你人情的
I'm here to return the favor.
清算就在眼前
There's a reckoning at hand.
某个新的 能带给人...
Something new, something to--
带给人快♥感♥的东西
something to delight in.
什么清算 特洛伊
What reckoning, Troy?
一头野兽 伙计
A beast, man.
从沙漠而来 我猜
From the desert, I think.
那里没有障碍物
Where there's no obstacles,
没什么能阻挡它生长
nothing to keep it from growing.
它大到你无法想象
It's bigger than you can imagine.
无比宏伟
It's biblical.
好了 你有两个选择
Okay, you got two options.
要么趁疯狗还没发现你
Either you sneak out the way you came in
赶紧偷偷原路返回
before Crazy Dog sees you
或者我可以窝藏你几天
or I can hide you a couple of days.
特洛伊
Troy.
还有第三个选择
There is a third way.
现在 你得仔细听我说
Now, you need to listen to me, okay,
因为这事很重要
'cause this-- this is important.
几小时之后
In a few hours, this--
这整个地方都会灰飞烟灭
this whole place is gonna be obliterated.
开门 把门打开 特洛伊
Open up. Open the door, Troy.
-把门打开 特洛伊 -我希望你去把杰克找来
- Open the door, Troy. - I want you to get Jake
因为我想让他亲眼看到这一幕
'cause I want him to see this.
会很美
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表