剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
Why don't you just shut up, okay?
闭上你的臭嘴
Just shut your damn mouth.
不是我最好的时刻
Not my finest moment.
你看了多少
How far did you get?
我连第一盘都没看完
I didn't get through the first tape.
世事轮回真的很奇妙
It's funny, where we start and where we end up.
他们的妈妈后来怎么样了
What happened to their mom?
是特洛伊的妈妈
Troy's mom.
杰克是我和第一任妻子的孩子
Jake's was my first wife.
我结过两次婚 后来我放弃了...
I was married twice before I gave up
这神圣的结合
the sacred institution.
她去世了吗
Did she die?
对
Yeah.
在灾变前
Before.
我父亲也是个酒鬼 像她一样
My father was a drunk, like her.
他是死于酒精吗
The booze kill him?
某种程度上算是吧
In a way, yeah.
特雷西也死于酒精
Drink took Tracy.
后来场面变得很难看
Got real ugly at the end.
特洛伊照顾她...
Troy tended to her, and...
喂她吃饭 帮她擦身子
Fed her and cleaned her.
她因此特别恨他
She hated him for it.
你当时在哪里
Where were you?
卖♥♥桶
Selling buckets.
我也经历着同样的痛苦
I suffered the same affliction.
不 不
No, no, no, no.
是天河度♥假♥区♥那一单
It was the night before we signed the paperwork
签文件的前一晚 我确定
for the fortuna resort. I'm positive.
绝对是当天晚上 因为当时我们很不确定
It was that night, because we were never sure
是否能拿下那一单
we were gonna close the deal.
汤姆斯的态度很强硬
Thomas's counter was aggressive.
算了 后来天亮了
Either way, the sun had come up,
你和汤姆斯在做巧克力可丽饼
And you and Thomas were making crepes chocolates
用不知道什么东西点的篝火
on a bonfire of god knows what.
是1989年的里诺霍马奇亚葡萄酒的木盒
It was the wood case of the Vino Hormaechea '89.
而我对着一个仙人掌唱胡安·加布里埃的歌♥
And all the while I was singing Juan Gabriel to a cactus.
没错
Yeah, that's right.
天啊
Oh, man.
我...
I'm...
我猜...
I'm assuming...
汤姆斯没有...
Thomas did not...?
你坐着那个疯女人的车逃离了酒店
So, you escaped this hotel in this crazy woman's car,
浑身上下只有你的智慧和魅力
and all you have with you are your wits and charms
和这个干巴巴的鹿皮外套吗
and this crunchy suede coat?
别忘了还有我的美貌 丹迪
Don't forget my good looks, Dante.
回到知己身边的感觉真好
Well, it's nice to be back with a like mind.
-干杯 -干杯
- Salud. - Salud.
他想知道你是哪里人
He wants to know where you're from.
我来自地球 北美洲 美国
El sereno, Los Angeles, California,
加利福尼亚州洛杉矶的艾尔塞瑞诺
America, North America, Earth.
杰夫想知道外面的世界如何
Geoff wants to know what it's like out there.
一片混乱
Chaos.
都是废墟
Ruin.
而且会改变你
And it changes you.
不是像杰夫那样
Not like Geoff.
比那更糟
Something worse.
我能问杰夫一件事吗
Can I ask Geoff something?
当然
Sure.
奥托家的人是谁
Who are the Ottos?
是我们的创始家族
Our founding family.
在我们出生之前 他们创建了这个地方
They made this place before most of us were even born.
杰里迈亚预见了会发生的事
Jeremiah saw what was coming.
你们来这里多久了
And how long you guys been here?
要看人
It varies.
大多数人是在灾变开始后来的
Most came when the event began.
杰夫是在末日后一周出现的
Geoff showed up a week after T.E.
他是我们见到的第一个...
He was the first one we saw like that--
活死人
Dead alive.
杰夫说他来自弗拉格斯塔夫镇
Geoff claims he's from flagstaff,
但我不信
but I doubt it.
他对奥托家的人漠不关心
He's indifferent on the Ottos,
除了特洛伊
except Troy.
杰夫不喜欢他
Geoff is not a fan.
特洛伊夺走了杰夫的身体
Troy took Geoff's body.
特洛伊干的坏事多了去了
Troy's done a lot worse than that.
特洛伊和民兵组织做着我们做不到的事
Troy and the militia do what we can't.
他们保护着我们
They protect us.
你们不能依赖像特洛伊这样的人
You can't rely on the Troys of the world.
以后不行了
Not anymore.
灾变后我们一直待在栅栏里 艾丽莎
We've been behind the fence since this started, Alicia.
我们做不到他所做的事
We can't do what he does.
有时候自己的事要靠自己
Sometimes you have to handle your own shit.
杰夫想知道
Geoff wants to know
你在外面做过什么坏事
what bad stuff have you done out there?
我杀了一个人
I killed a man.
感觉如何
How did it feel?
很轻松
Easy.
世界崩塌之前 那人是贩毒集团的
This man was Cartel before the fall.
他的职责是夺走老实人的财产
His function was to take from honest people
杀死不从者
and to kill those who refused.
他也确实那样做了
Which he did.
你无法阻止我们
他们会杀了你
而在我的世界 不允许这样的人存在
See, in my world now, there is no room for such people.
不 不要
No, no, no, no.
你要干什么
不 不要这样 丹迪
告诉我
Dime...
你真觉得我们在旧世界里是朋友吗
Did you truly think that we were friends in the old world?
我们让对方赚到了钱
We made each other money.
你这话可真像美♥国♥佬♥ 维克多
That's very american of you, Victor.
我知道你来这里干什么 次次如此
I know why you're here. It's why you were always here.
你想抢别人的东西
You want what is not yours.
你以前想要我们的土地 现在想要我的水
You wanted my people's land, and now you want my water.
大家都想要你的水
Everyone wants your water.
别人可没你这么饥渴
Not everyone is quite as thirsty as you.
我不是来抢你的东西的
I'm not here to take from you.
我只要一点食物和庇护 也许再来杯鸡尾酒
Some food, shelter, a cocktail, perhaps.
-这就够了 -不 不
- That would suffice. - No, no, no.
永远不够
Nothing suffices.
你永远无法满足
Nothing satiates.
你控制不了自己掠夺的欲望
You cannot help your need to take.
这是你的天性
It is in your nature.
你需要我 丹迪
You need me, Dante!
你需要我
You need me!
等等
Hold it.
为何
Cómo?
你这样会引来战争
You're begging for an attack.
你不能卖♥♥给这么靠近资源的人
You can't sell so close to your source.
我不会抢 但别人早晚会来抢
It's only a matter of time before they try to take it, not me.
-你想效忠我吗 -对 我想效忠你
- Oh, you wish to serve me? - Yes, I wish to serve.
-你想为我出谋划策吗 -对 请听我说
- You wish to advise me? - Yes, please. Listen to me.
你必须卖♥♥向远方
You must sell off-site.
想做到这一点就需要交通工具
And for that, you need transport.
需要枪♥支♥和人手
Guns and more men
需要弹♥药♥来确保运输安全
and ammunition to guard that transport.
这我可以安排
I can organize that.
现在水就是货币
Water is the currency now.
我怎么能信任一个小偷
How could I ever trust a thief?
我从来没偷过你的东西
I never stole from you.
你偷过汤姆斯的东西
You stole from thomas.
我们可以谈妥的
We can work this out.
汤姆斯直到去世都觉得你爱他吗
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表