剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
your vehicles, supplies.
我爸爸会杀了你
My father's gonna kill you.
你们的鞋
Your boots.
-什么 -脱下来
- What? - Take them off.
立刻
Now.
告诉你们的人 是时候伸张正义了
Tell your people it's time for justice.
归还你们所居住的土地
The land you've lived on needs to be returned.
离开农场
Abandon the ranch.
这不可能
That's not gonna happen.
我们牺牲了太多...
Too much has been sacrificed--
我知道牺牲了什么 孩子 所以你们必须离开
I know what's been sacrificed, boy. That's why you'll leave.
不然我把你们所有人都喂乌鸦
Or I'll feed every goddamn one of you to the crows.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
我们需要水
We need water.
你若想传递信息 就给我们回去路上的水
You want your message delivered, give us water to get back.
你叫什么
What's your name?
麦蒂森·克拉克
Madison Clark.
你涉足了必将失败的事 麦蒂森·克拉克
You bought into a lost cause, Madison Clark.
当你们击落直升机时 这就成了我的事
It became my cause when you shot down the helicopter.
你们杀了我的亲人
You took someone of mine.
我要给你看些东西
I wanna show you something.
农场当初设立为避难所
The ranch was set up as a refuge
是为了迎接民♥主♥的终结 而不是世界末日
for the end of democracy, not the end times.
现在发生的事比我爸爸预想的更糟
What's happening now is so much worse than my dad imagined.
比任何人预想的都更糟
Worse than anybody imagined.
但这不意味着没有希望
But that doesn't mean it's hopeless.
黑暗中仍有微光 你必须仔细去找
There are shards of light. You just have to look for them.
所以我们需要诗歌♥ 艺术 等等东西
That's why we need poetry, art, all of it.
我们更需要食物 水 枪 来保护它
Not as much as we need food, water, guns to guard it.
你跟我爸爸口气一样
You sound like my dad.
他也许不是有心 但他做了对的事
He may not have planned for it, but he did something right.
-去跟露西亚娜说这话吧 -那怪特洛伊
- Tell that to Luciana. - That was Troy.
你觉得他是遗传谁的
Yeah, and where do you think he gets it?
"别让软心肠蒙蔽了你 儿子
"Don't let the bleeding hearts fool you, son.
说什么印第安人 墨西哥人
Talk about the Indians, Mexicans,
我们偷了他们的土地
how we stole their land.
儿子 这地球上
Boy, there ain't a spot of dirt
没有一块土地不是被抢来的
anywhere on this earth ain't been taken.
放心吧 还会有人来抢我们的土地
And rest assured, there are those who would take it from us.
我们有责任守护它"
It is incumbent upon us to protect it."
也许他说得对
Maybe he was right.
不 我知道那种想法♥会♥导致什么
No, I've seen where that thinking goes.
肯定有些东西比枪更重要
Something's gotta matter more than guns.
我们需要为更有意义的事而活
We need something greater to live for.
那些我们曾经为之而活的事 对吗
What we used to live for, right?
这才是重点
That's the point.
该死
Damn.
你在等什么
What are you waiting for?
没门 没守卫 不是好事
No gate, no guard, no good.
出事了
Something's gone wrong.
-开车 -丹尼尔
- Drive. - Daniel.
如果奥菲莉亚在里面 她需要我
If Ofelia is in there, she needs me.
除非她不在
Unless she's not.
罗萨里托海滩酒店
离近点
Stay close.
-丹尼尔 -我们去哪找
- Daniel. - Where do we look?
我们应该等到天亮
We should wait till daylight.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
不
No.
她在哪
Where is she?
-我能带你找她 -她在哪
- I could take you to her. - Where is she?
-我能带你去找她 -她在哪
- I can take you to find her. - Where is she?
我不知道
I don't know.
[西语]
她离开了我们
She left us.
她丢下了艾丽莎等死
She left Alicia for dead.
她偷走了我们的卡车 逃跑了
She stole our truck and ran away.
我不知道她在哪
I don't know where she is.
她可能在任何地方 她可能还活着
She could be anywhere! She could be alive!
我不知道
I don't know!
看看你这次怎么脱身
该死
Oh, sh...
好的 台阶 台阶
Okay, step. Step.
拜托 我不喜欢被吓
Oh, please, I hate being shocked.
这不是吓你 是惊喜
It's not a shock, it's a surprise.
好了 睁眼
Okay, open your eyes.
看吧 惊喜也可能是好事
See? A surprise can be good.
看到了吗
Do you see that?
真美
Hermosa.
拉塞尔和玛莎 以前住在这里的夫妇
Russell and Martha, the couple who used to live here,
他们是在他在朝鲜战争中受伤时相遇的
they met when he was injured during the Korean War
她是东京陆军医院的护士
and she was a nurse at the Army hospital in Tokyo.
她照顾他恢复了健康
And she nursed him back to health.
他退役的那天
And the day he was discharged,
他说"我会娶你"
he said, "I'm gonna marry you."
她说"我知道" 然后他们结婚了
And she said, "I know." And they did.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
奥托说的
Otto.
好好整修一下 这里会变得很好
With the right work, this place could be great.
怎么了
What?
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
天杀的
God damn it!
-你还好吗 -我不好
- You okay, man? - No, I'm not okay.
-印第安人 有没有搞错 -我们该停下
- Indians, really? - We should stop.
不行
No. No way.
你的人很累
Your men are tired.
告诉你 我也累
Yeah, well, newsflash-- so am I.
如果我们不加速行进 沃克和那些混♥蛋♥
Listen, Walker and those assholes will make it back before us
会在我们之前赶回去
if we don't move double time.
你想让他们拜访你家人吗
You want that visited on your family?
你真觉得尼克能应付得了吗
You really think Nick can handle something like that?
-我们赶不回去 -你越界了 麦蒂森
- We're not gonna make it back. - You're overstepping, Madison.
迈克 你♥他♥妈♥能起来吗
Mike, will you pick your ass up?
包扎一下脚 快走
Just wrap your foot and hoof it.
快 走吧
Come on, let's go.
你想让他们出于尊敬还是恐惧追随你
You want them to follow you out of fear or respect?
你刚说什么
What did you just say to me?
身为领袖要懂得适可而止
Being a leader is knowing when to stop.
好 过来
Okay. Okay. Come here.
这是我的任务 他们是我的手下
This is my mission and these are my men.
你的还是你父亲的 他会支持你的做法吗
Yours or your father's? Would he back this play?
你以为你在跟谁说话 我不是你儿子
Who do you think you're talking to? I'm not your son.
但你似乎非常痴迷他
But you have such a strange fixation on him.
你需要母爱吗 特洛伊
You wanna be a mama's boy, Troy?
-你妈妈太凶 不呵护你吗 -闭嘴
- Was your mother too cruel for that? - Shut up.
-她恨你 对不对 -闭嘴
- She hated you, didn't she? - Shut up. Shut up.
即使在最后 当你照顾她 给她擦身子时
Even in the end, when you cared for her and bathed her,
她依然不爱你 对不对
she still didn't love you, did she?
谁觉得我们应该休息
Who says we should rest up?
我是唯一知道回去路的人
I'm the only one who knows the way back.
所以你们破晓时最好都站起来
So you better pick your asses up at first light
否则我会丢下你们
because I will leave you.
把你们都留给行尸
I'll leave you all for the wasted.
特洛伊
Troy.
你可以比这更好的
You're better than this.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表