剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
Yeah.
显然菲尔和敌人交战后
Yeah, Phil engaged someone
撤回了前哨站
and then obviously retreated back up to the outpost.
我们必须马上走
We need to go right now.
我要找到击落飞机和杀了查理的人
I'm gonna go after whoever shot them down and whoever killed Charlie.
还有崔维斯
And Travis.
你准备好面对接下来的事了吗
You ready for what comes next?
到时对付的是活人 不是行尸
It's gonna be living, not dead.
你必须比现在更有斗志才行
You're gonna need more fight in you than that.
我会有的 别担心
I'll have fight. Don't worry.
你确定吗
You sure?
看到事发地点比我想象中更难受
Seeing where it happened was harder than I thought.
你必须放下
Oh, you need to let that go.
没时间悲伤了
There's no room for grief.
如果死的是你父亲 你不会悼念他吗
If it was your father, you wouldn't mourn him?
奥托家的人都是不死之身
Big Otto is immortal.
你也没有哀悼你的母亲吗
And you didn't grieve for your mother?
没有 人死不能复生
Nah, if someone is dead, they're dead, you know?
沉湎过去毫无意义
There's no point dwelling.
你能做的只有干掉对不起你的人
All you can do is take out the assholes who did you wrong.
-以眼还眼 -以牙还牙
- Eye for an eye. - Ah, a tooth for a tooth, amen.
这对你来说只是个游戏
It's just a game to you.
不是游戏
No, it's not a game.
是使命
It's my calling.
你怎么做到的
How'd you do it?
你是如何逃出那场大火的
How'd you escape the fire?
我们都以为你死了
We all had you for dead.
我得以幸免
I was spared.
我也不知道为什么
I don't know why.
天堂里没有等待我的家
I don't have a home waiting for me in heaven.
也许是魔鬼想将我留在这里
Maybe it was the devil that wants me down here
和你一起
with you.
炼狱
Purgatorio.
还要多久
How much longer?
天黑前应该能到
We should get there before dark.
你为什么要离开那个酒店
The hotel, why did you leave it?
我说过 我想和丹迪谈笔交易
I told you, I wanted to broker a deal with Dante.
凡事只为自己
Always for yourself.
以前的我会带上其他人
I would've brought the others.
但我已经不是带你们来墨西哥的那个人了
I'm not the same man that brought you to Mexico.
那你很幸运
That's very fortunate for you.
如果你还是那副老样子 下场你懂的
If you were the same man, you know what happens.
你猜怎么着 你想扮坏人是吧
You know what? You wanna play the heavy?
尽管来 你想现在杀了我吗
Go ahead, be my guest. You wanna kill me right now?
动手吧
Do it! Go ahead!
来啊
Go ahead.
你还挺行的
You're not bad at this.
我爸生前是个承建商
My dad was a contractor.
他自己翻新了我们家房♥子
He did reno for our house.
过程中教了我一些
Kind of taught me as he went.
他常说 "房♥子想住得开心
He used to say, "You gotta make a house your own
就得自己动手盖"
if you're gonna be happy in it."
他从没来得及完成
He never got a chance to finish it.
你可以完成这栋房♥子
Well, you get to finish this.
或许你能从中获得些什么
Maybe there's something in it for you.
她没事的
She's okay.
她认为这里面的恶魔比外面的更可怕
She thinks the monsters here are worse than the ones out there.
那么她该离开
Then she should go.
但我们现在都站在同一边 对吧
But we're on the same side now, right?
无论活人有多糟糕
I mean, no matter how bad the living might be,
死人更可怕 我们得一起对抗它们
dead are worse, so us against them.
若真是这样就好了
That'd be nice if it were true.
人在危机中会回归本性
When we're in crisis, we regress to our own,
自古以来皆如此
the way it's always been.
因为露西是墨西哥人她就该走吗
Luci should go 'cause she's brown?
不 她该走是因为她不能接受现实
No, she should go 'cause she can't get right with what happened.
你能接受吗
Can you?
俗话说 你得跌落谷底
Folks say you gotta hit rock bottom
才能除去心魔
before you can quit your demons.
特洛伊五岁 还是六岁时
When Troy was five, maybe six, he--
他偶尔会大哭一场
he used to have these crying jags.
无缘无故的
No rhyme, no reason.
有一天 他又开始大哭
One day, he went on one of his fits
他妈妈就把他抓来锁在地下室
and his mama grabbed him and locked him down in the basement.
隔天有人问 "特洛伊在哪里"
Next day, someone asked, "Where's Troy?"
我才想起了他
And I remembered where he was
我跑去地下室找他
and I ran down to the basement to get him,
他就在那儿 但...
and there he is, just...
不怨不气
wasn't angry.
他只是站在那儿
He was just standing there, and he--
不停地说
he kept saying...
"对不起 爸爸
"I'm sorry, Daddy.
对不起"
I'm sorry."
虽然我感到内疚
As awful as I felt,
但我也没有因此戒酒
it didn't make me quit drinking.
因为说到底 我不能为了特洛伊
'Cause at the end of the day, I couldn't change 'cause of Troy,
或为了任何人而改变自己
or anybody else, for that matter.
你妈妈想留 你女友想走
Your mama wants to stay and your lady wants to go.
而你想要什么
What do you want, hmm?
你想要什么
What do you want?
那你后来为什么戒酒
So, what did make you quit?
有一天我醉醺醺地去打猎
I was shooting deer one day, drunk.
差点把自己老二轰掉
Damn near blew my dick off.
那是什么味道
What's that smell?
该死
Son of a bitch.
我没看到 没看到那男人
...I didn't see-- I didn't see the man--
那男人 那男人
the man-- the man at all--
完全没看到
at all-- at all.
我往楼梯上看
I saw upon the stair
他今天又不在了
he wasn't there again today.
我多希望他别来
Oh, how I wish he stayed away.
-今晚三点我回家时 -菲尔
- When I came home tonight at 3:00... - Phil?
今天我完全没看到那男人
Today, I didn't see the man at all.
我看到 我希望他别来
I saw-- I wish he stayed away.
今天我在走廊左右看
Today, when I looked around the hall,
完全没有看见他
I couldn't see him there at all.
我上楼梯时 看见了
I saw, when I went up the stair,
那个不在的小小男人
a little man who wasn't there.
他今天又不在了
He wasn't there again today.
我多希望他别来
I wish, I wish he stayed away.
今晚三点我回家时
When I came home tonight at 3:00,
那男人在等着我
the man was waiting there for me.
我们得走了
We need to go now.
可你们才刚到
But you only just got here.
你疯了吗 沃克
Lost your mind, Walker?
你知道你做了什么吗
Have you any idea what you've just done?
-保护我们的领地 -这太野蛮了
- Defended our land. - This is barbaric.
麦卡锡和我早在你出生前就认识
McCarthy and I go back before you were born, boy.
他以前多次展示过野蛮
He showed barbarism many times over.
他昨天杀了我的两个人
Took two of my men with him yesterday.
我们会杀光剩下的
Yeah, and we're gonna take the rest.
你知道你死定了吧
You know you're dead now, right?
-你知道吧 -声音小点 特洛伊
- You know that? - Lower your volume, Troy,
放下你们的武器
and put down your weapons.
-特洛伊 -闭嘴 闭嘴
- Troy. - Shut up! Shut up.
你的女人看到了你来时没看到的东西
Your woman's seen what you missed on your way in.
你们被包围了
You're surrounded.
下令吧
Give the order.
放下武器
Disarm, disarm.
我们会拿走你们的枪
We're gonna take your guns...
你们的车 补给
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表